collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found apple jack with fringe in walmart! :D  (Read 434 times)

keikokukien

• Trade Count: (0)
Found apple jack with fringe in walmart! :D
« on: June 27, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »
So, first off, a non-pony brag: I made a 90 on my Anatomy and Physiology 2 midterm today!

This called for celebratory ice cream, so I immediately went to the walmart near college for sherbert and pony hunting. None of the places around me have restocked in FOREVER, but today I found quite a few older releases (Twinkleshine, Lily Blossom, Snow Catcher, ect..) so I figured they were trying to clear out their stockrooms like someone in the Pony Corral mentioned last week. (They also had Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose, but I finally already found them just last month. :/ Figures, but hey! At least they finally are popping up here. :) ) I never really check the ones I already have because there is never anything -that- old...well, I checked today! :D Behind all of the new and old, I saw Apple Jack, did a double take and squealed!

Finally, I found an Apple Jack with fringe. I already have Twilight and Rainbow Dash, but had given up on ever finding a regular priced, fringed AJ. I'm so glad I found her! But there's something odd...she has no freckles. Is this common? If not, even more yay! :D

Also, I have more to add to this post soon. ^_^ I'm waiting for a trade from Saply with a custom G4, too. I'm just waiting for the mail to arrive~ It's really refreshing to have something good happen this week. ^o^

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Found apple jack with fringe in walmart! :D
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 01:56:08 PM »
Congrats on your midterm :cheer:

I don't own a fringed AJ so I'm not sure about the freckles, sorry. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.  Good on you for treating yourself though, you deserve it :frolic:

Offline saikune

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »
Mine also has no freckles... weird. is it bad that I never really noticed that before? lol
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,300089.0.html (<-- my wishlist) (not buying atm though)

keikokukien

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
Congrats on your midterm :cheer:

I don't own a fringed AJ so I'm not sure about the freckles, sorry. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.  Good on you for treating yourself though, you deserve it :frolic:

Thank you! :D We only have four grades for the semester--two exams in lab and two in lecture--but the lab/lecture is combined, so this really was something to celebrate. XD No better way than with pony hunting! heh  ^^

Mine also has no freckles... weird. is it bad that I never really noticed that before? lol

lol XD I'd never seen pictures comparing the two because people only ever mention "w/ forlock" or "without forlock." Thank you for clearing that up a little.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Here's my G4 "fringe" collection so far. :3 One Twilight Sparkle came with the balloon, Sweetie Belle came with the Pinkie Pie set, but the rest are regular brushables. Applejack was my last one. :) Only the European exclusives are missing, but maybe one day~

When Saply's custom gets here, I'll update with pictures. :3 (I am so excited about this trade!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal