collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holy poops I finally got ponies again!  (Read 875 times)

TrialByTrust

• Trade Count: (0)
Holy poops I finally got ponies again!
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:34 PM »
ho-kay, so, quick backstory to explain why I'm so excited.

-------

Was living in a really bad home environment,  my state's social service people were like WE IZ COME GET U IN 40MIN, PACK ALL YER THINGS, YOU'RE NEVER COMING BACK.

So, I didn't have a lot of time, and only ended up being able to have room for 3 ponies out of my entire collection! (I brought G1 Galaxy and Fizzy, and G3 Pumpkin Tart). Thanks to my state's Stupidity, I ended up homeless and stranded (But it was better then the way I HAD been living, tbh) and my LDR boyfriend's parents (who I had met once IRL. I visited him out in Cali, then he visisted me) bought me a hotel room for the night.

Long story short, just as I got into the "system" for social services for housing/food/job help, his parents decided to fly me out here to California! (I have bad anxiety/panic disorder, and the whole situation was starting to wear me really thin, and his parents really like me, so they said they'd rather MAKE SURE I'm getting help, by flying me out here to live here, then chance it on random people who didn't even know me.)

------

SO. Now living in Cali, I only had my three little ponies, and I was grateful to have them, and a roof over my head but. . Well, you all know how it is with having your collection..

So today, after I sold some DoTA2 Invites over steam, I was able to afford a few ponies while I still look for a new job :]!!

I got Flitterheart, Feathermay and Plumsweet :]! (all g4) and I got one blind bag (Fizzypop).

It feels so great to get new ponies again, after losing my entire collection of ponies (and dragons :/ .. ).

And the best part is, I recently got my boyfriend and his sister to watch MLP:FiM with me and now they like ponies too! ^^ .

I'm addicted to these little blind bag ponies, I can't wait to get more!

To my understanding they're already releasing a 5th wave soon with the princesses in it..!? I haven't even seen anything in the stores past the first wave yet!

Man, it's so nice to be back in the hobby again; and being with people who support it :]!

.. now I just need a job again so I can save up to move out, AND get a few more blind bags >_> ........

Heheh :] .

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
Re: Holy poops I finally got ponies again!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:26:17 PM »
Hey, congratulations!  i am glad you're getting on your feet again.  ponies help with that/.  XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

TrialByTrust

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 05:30:39 PM »
Hey, congratulations!  i am glad you're getting on your feet again.  ponies help with that/.  XD

They really do :]. I actually had the urge to spend my small amount of money on them because I took a nasty fall down the stairs ( I have a fragile/brittle body) and I duno, ponies are magical, they always help you feel better :P.

Go ponies!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »
Ack, falling is no fun  : P  Sorry to hear you got hurt.

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Bounty Trotter

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 12:06:25 AM »
Glad you were able to get some new ponies! Having something to make you happy when things aren't at their best always helps, and when that something is ponies, it's 20% better! (well, more like 200%, but I didn't want to butcher the quote any more than I already was) As Kevin Kostner said in The Postman, "Stuff's getting better!" And I totally agree, blind bags are addictive!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 01:05:23 AM »
Aww, I'm pleased ponies are helping to cheer you up.  I agree, the BB's are really cool :cheer:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 03:38:36 AM »
Glad to hear things are looking up a bit, ponies are great for helping to make life better =)

TrialByTrust

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 11:25:37 AM »
Thanks everyone, talking here again and seeing so many people always looking on the positive is refreshing.

Glad to be back! ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal