collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 190151 times)

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Wait, I missed something...what is "Dreamwalk"???
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

flutterwry

• Trade Count: (0)
Edit: Apparently the default program to open archive files on Macs is garbage. On a whim I opened it with Stuffit Expander and immediately got the missing .jar file, which opened as soon as I clicked on it. Go figure!
Oh my, I really felt a bit bad because I was fast asleep while you struggled with the zip file. Had I  been awake I would have sent you the unzipped .jar. :) But it's great you found a way!

You might also like the other one I know of - Debbie Downer. :biggrin:
*giggles* English can be so pretty!  ^.^
Only problem I have with it is that you have to reign yourself in and not start skipping everything all the time. Or at least I do. "2 hours until that's done ? Pffft, why should I wait". So tempting !
Eeeyup, tell me about it! I had to learn this the hard way, too. The Ponyville quests of the game were over way too fast because I went timewarping etc. and had reached lvl. 60 in no time at all. Now in Canterlot I'm trying to be very disciplined and pretend to myself to have no gems to speed things up, so the game won't be back in its aquarium mode too soon.
Also I didn't give myself bits, hearts and other shards than the elusive magic ones, because after having expanded all the land and bought all the ponies and all the shops you'll sit there with loads and loads of bits and hearts and don't know how to spend them except for the odd rock or bramble and the 101st water tower you win at the heart pop game.

Wait, I missed something...what is "Dreamwalk"???
That is Dreamwalk.

miss

Dreamwalk.... how hard is it to do? Im sat here just getting a quest for spend one billion gems on this unskippable bit and want to throw it out the window..... ive saved up gems so far and gotten quite far and was feeling quite good about it all, but saving 250 gems for Soarin is a joke.... nevermind Canterlot... i'm slowly adding everyone to my friends list, but the game crashes after about 5 adds :/

flutterwry

It requires multiple steps, but could be worse. On iOS it may be easier, as you don't need to root or jailbreak your phone, on Android maybe someone over here could give you further advise if you need help, and on the developer's homepage you'll find links where you can find step by step guides and ask questions.

miss

cool stuff, ive found a good page with step by step on it, i think i might give it a go... it will take me over a month to save 250 gems :/

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Hrm...dreamwalk!  I might give that a try.  ^_^  thanks!

Miss - what in the world are you trying to buy for 250 gems?  I'm not super far in the game, but that seems a bit excessive!

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

flutterwry

Cloud weaver: those 250 gems for Soarin (Did they reduce his price? He used to cost 450 gems...) are just the beginning...
Look at the price calculation spreadsheet in the dreamwalk posting I linked you. But before that, make sure you sit comfortably.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:28:41 AM by flutterwry »

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
I got 'lucky' with Soarin' as his sale coincided with my quest, but he still cost me 125 gems :(

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

sharayahlynn

I just found this game yesterday on my iPhone. It's so much fun! My ID is sharayahlynn. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
Finally got around to trying Luna's Dreamwalk. Hooray, it's actually made the game fun again!  :frolic:
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
I just got the game on my new Android! My ID is: mlpjahlila
*~*Jahlila*~*

Coldphyre

Hello all, I'm new to the site, but also playing the game.  My daughter gets a kick out of playing (or watching me play) the pony mini games.  And she loves hunting for bits.  ;)

I play on my iPad and my Gameloft ID is coldphyre.

Feel free to add me!  I'm stuck on a quest to collect three treasure chests so I need friends!  ;)

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
Ok finally got an ID. It's josiekatMLP

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Just hit the new level cap (70) and am trying to complete the last Ponyville quest as well as the Canterlot quests.  Gems do seem to be a bit easier to get now but I still don't know how I'm ever going to get the 600 gems for Town Hall without resorting to paying money, and then some of the prices of ponies after that??

flutterwry

I still don't know how I'm ever going to get the 600 gems for Town Hall without resorting to paying money, and then some of the prices of ponies after that??
That's how. Works for iOS and Android and should work for Kindle now, too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal