collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 53285 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I have question too. If our partner writes on their swap list that they want certain accessories (like princess wands, baby bottles, pony wear, etc.) Are these items included in the $35 budget or are they considered extras?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I have question too. If our partner writes on their swap list that they want certain accessories (like princess wands, baby bottles, pony wear, etc.) Are these items included in the $35 budget or are they considered extras?

Thats a great question - personally I think thats up to an individual. Some people may be happy to have their "extras" as pony items or would rather have fun extras and include ALL pony items in the budget you have allocated for it and others may be happy either way! Therefore I think this is better done as an actual question...

If an accessory is on a wish list then that is part of the "pony budget" - its just a matter of whether your partner prefers their extras as more pony items or fun items.

Q) Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I have been elusive here so I'll answer some questions!

- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I really like merchandise, particularly G1 and G4 stuff. Any little knickknacks are cool!

- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it?
ADORE it! I really love Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie.

- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
Don't matter! I love them all

- What's your favorite pony from each gen?
That's pretty hard to answer.... I like so many from each one....

- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
ALL!

- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I love G1 plushies and G4 ones. I don't have any G4 plushes. I can't even remember what G1 plushes I have....they've been in storage so long. :/  I am hoping to bring them inside soon! :)

- How do you feel about handmade gifts?
Handmade stuff is always cool!

- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
Uhh...candles? I won't burn them. I'm TERRIFIED of fire.

- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?
I love colorful stuff, especially pink stuff. Even though I'm not a particularly girly girl, I really adore lots of girly things like Hello Kitty and random cute stuff.

- Favourite animals?
Dolphins, dogs (especially Chihuahuas!), horses, lions

- Favourite season?
Summer
- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
Not much of a jewelry person.

- What kind of weather do you love?
Warm enough for the pool, but not hot enough to turn it into bath water.

- Do you like tea? What kind?
I like any kind of tea that is supposed to relax you.

- Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I like word searches.

- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
I am not much of an accessory collector. But I would like to have the hat that goes with the hearts and candy G1 set.  I think that's what the set is called....it's the red frilly one that looks very Valentine-ish. Actually, duplicates of this outfit are welcome even, because it's so cute and right now only Applejack is sporting it, but I think some other ponies would look good in it too!

- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
I love them, so yes.

- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
Yep!

- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
No fur! But I an not vegan or vegetarian.

- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I have a Chihuahua named Dixie. She loves to eat, but isn't much of a toy fan. If you wanna throw in some treats, make sure it doesn't have meat by-products or any kind of mystery meat. You would freak out if you knew what's in that stuff.

- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
Only MLP ones. I would love any G3 or G4 storybooks too.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
So many questions! We're a bunch of of curious gals and guys.

If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
G4 clothing things! Like the bridesmaid pearl necklaces, the gala dresses & crowns, and fluttershy's tree. Other gen's stuff I'm not that into.

What's your favorite color pony hair?
Depends on the pony really, and the overall color scheme!  I tend to like cool colored ponies/ocean themed ponies.

Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
If you have any magical realism or occult influenced/themed books that you'd like to recommend I'd love to read them. One of my favorite fantasy writers is Lynn Flewelling: so I like dark fantasy stuff with strong female leads or stories about attractive men being attractive. Trippy, weird stuff I also enjoy. Amazon and half price books tends to have paperback books for like $3 so that could be an easy small addition!

Do you like/collect backcards?

Not really. They can be expensive though, I'd rather have a pony than cardboard.

Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
I'd love it if you would. :)

Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?
I prefer ponies and other random oddities to accessories.

I'm on the hunt for some interesting local foodstuff tomorrow. I'm glad I have an excuse to go exploring some stores I normally don't visit. Grand Rapids is full of local-handmade little stores.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 07:13:45 PM by cesprins »

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation?

I'd rather get ponies and other random stuff!!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Boy, do I feel like an idiot!  I bid on a pony the other day that I thought was on my partner's wish list... turns out it's not.  :blush: In my defense, there is a pony on their list with a similar name.  Oh, well, guess I'll just have to keep it, lol. ;) Happy mistake!

I just did the same thing hunny!!!  Oh poopie I hope I'm outbid!

In happy news, I just won my first pony for my partner today.  The ponies I am planning for my partner don't come up often, but they will be mine.  Oh yes, they will be mine.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
If the accessories re on my wishlist, they cn be part of the budget if my partner likes.  Otherwise they would be great extrs.  C:

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Grouped all the questions together for my partner :faint:

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!!

Do you like homemade snacks? Sure do! Though not a big fan of fudge ;)

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? No, I'm terrible at cooking :P I do love to bake, but I have a zillion cookie/cake books!

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? I would love to have non pony extras! :)

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?  (During the buying phase) Nope, my birthday was in June.

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references.
No customs for me. I can be picky about customs :)

My Top 5
I'm not that picky and I have a very long list :lol: But I woud LOVE a Non So Soft Cupcake, Buttons, or Paradise! I love those ponies so much in the series, but not big on flocking!

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
Hmm right now I'm trying to get all the ponies that I really love. But eventually I would love to have all unicorns of every generation :) Unicorns are my favorite!

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I'm not real big on accessories, but I do like pony merchandise! I have a lunchbox, trash can, and some coasters all with MLP on them, hehe. I love wrapping paper too :)

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?
I really like it! I don't have the Hub so I have to watch the episodes online or the little DVDs that come with the ponies, but I'm really enjoying it! Though I haven't made it through season 1 yet :lol: It's uncomfortable sitting at the computer watching shows :P I really like Fluttershy (I'm quite like her IRL!) and Rainbow Dash is awesome too :)

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
I'm not big on pony clothes, but I think a home made costume would be darling :)

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I wouldn't mind at all, just as long as it's not all G2s ;) I would love an all G1 box :dribble:

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
G1 - Mimic with Fizzy being a close second! G2 - don't have a fave. G3 - Toss up between Shenanigans, Rainbowberry and Rarity. G4 - Dewdrop Dazzle followed closely by Diamond Rose and Sweetie Swirl!

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
Unicorn all the way :)

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected.
It depends on what it is. I don't think I would mind as long as it's something I totally don't like, like anime, bugs, race cars, etc. XD

Do you like nature and traveling places?
I like nature from a distance. I don't like to be outside or go camping, hiking, swimming, etc. But I like pretty things like rainbows and waterfalls, rocks and crystals, and caverns are really neat :) I'm not big into traveling either, I like familiar things XD

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I like plushies! I think a Baby Glory would be an adorable plushy!!

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
I don't like boyish things like cars, trucks, sports (hate sports) I don't like fakies either. Don't really like anime (except for a few characters from Final Fantasy, but mostly do not like anime) I don't like fish, bugs, reptiles, and I haaate spiders! *arachnophobe* I don't like birds that much either. I was chased by a really mean parrot when I was little so they kind of scare me :yikes: As for sweets, I don't like licorice at all and it's a bit hard for me to eat chunks of caramel or really hard candies. I've lost pieces of teeth in Runts and Conversation Heart candies ;) Don't like wafers or white chocolate either.

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like
I like pastels, girly, frilly, froo froo stuff! Anything with lace, glitter, pink, hearts I love! I LOVE sparkly things. Gemstones, jewelry, anything that sparkles! Especially tanzanite, emeralds, and topaz :dribble: I'm one of those crazies that watches jewelry tv for hours just to stare at the gemstones :lol: Not real into gothic or scary/creepy things. I am very easily scared!

Favorite animals: DOGS! Chihuahuas!!!! Toy poodles, yorkies, dachsunds, cute tiny dogs ^.^ Big dogs too, I love all dogs! And horses/unicorns. I like guinea pigs and rabbits too :) But mostly dogs :heart:

Favorite season:  Autumn! I love when it first starts getting chilly :D I also love winter too!

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: I looooove jewelry! Yes, I have pierced ears :) Not big on pearls, opal, turquoise, things that don't sparkle *hates that her birthstone is pearl* But anything that shines and sparkles, I loooove!

What kind of weather do you love?
I like fall weather. Cool and breezy :) I like when it's really windy and I like snow too. I like lightning, but only if it's not near me. I really like seeing it from afar, I think it's quite pretty and interesting :)

Do you like tea? What kind?
Don't like tea. Used to like sweet iced tea, but lost my taste for it XD

Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
I don't collect Nirvanas, but there are some Internation ponies that I really, really want! Such as some NSS, NBBE, and G4s like Rainbow Flash and a few others :) They're so hard to get!

Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
I wouldn't mind if it's unicorn :) I don't like alicorns though. It always bothered me as a kid when they had wings AND a horn XD

Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
I don't like real leather and fur, but I'm fine with faux stuff. Not that into it though. I'm fine with eating animal products like beef and pork, but I don't believe in killing an animal just for their skin/fur or just for sport. However, I don't like to eat weird animal products like tongues, intestines, and nothing exotic like elk or alligator jerky. I don't like deer meat either, makes me think of Bambi :(

Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I don't like crossword puzzles (because I'm not good at them :P ) but I LOVE word search! :)

Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Not really, and I'm not big on pony clothes either. The only exception is Princess hats and wands, love those! :)

What are everyone's favorite color to wear.
I like pastels like yellow, pink, and light blue :) I also like browns black and aqua/teal/turquoise.

Are there any colors you dislike wearing?
I really don't like to wear bright colors and I don't like wearing red or orange (unless it's a light, pastel orange!)

Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like?
I have 2 chihuahuas and 2 toy poodles. They like small, soft toys and my smallest chihuahua and female poodle likes teensy tiny soft toys that she can carry around in her mouth and show off to everyone!

Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
Yes! I would LOVE a G1 coloring book!!

If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites?
I'm not an accessory collector, but I do LOVE G1 princess hat and princess wands :) I loved dressing up as a princess for halloween when I was little so I love the princess accessories ^.^

What's your favorite color pony hair?
I'm not too picky about hair color :) I really like yellow ponies with pink hair, it's beautiful together :) I want to own all yellow ponies with pink hair one day! :D I really like aqua and teal too. The only color I *don't* like is neon yellow/chartreus. Sorry Surprise! :lol:

1--any others like a kiddo r a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
No kids, but I have four dogs - two chihuahuas and two toy poodles :)

2--I have gone through several of my things and founds some I think my partner would like more than I.  Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?
That's fine as long as it doesn't smell like cigarettes or strong perfume!

I like any G1 pony books, magazines, coloring books. I like Christian fact books and sometimes Christian fiction, it depends. And the Bible (which I have like 9 Bibles, lol)

That would be just fine :)

I don't have any, but I love G1 backcards!

I would like accessories as extras because I'm mainly focused on the ponies themselves :)

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
I prefer generic theme, but I don't mind a theme if my partner chooses it because I'm sure I'll love it :) Though I do not celebrate Mardi Gras and I do not like certain things about Halloween. Candy and dressing up I'm ALL FOR! :biggrin: But I do not like demonic and scary things. But birthdays, Christmas, Easter, I love ^.^ But if it's shiny and sparkly, YES I LOVE IT!!!!! XD

If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
DEFLOCKED!!!!!!!!! :D Though I do think Scrumptious looks cute with flocking :)

What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
I love watermelon and any any other kind of melon! My favorite fruit is cantaloupe ^.^ I also like pineapple, lemon, raspberry, fruit punch, and strawberry. I like 100% apple juice though I've never had apple flavored drinks so I don't know what they taste like. I'm willing to try different fruit combos like blueberry apple or something like that :) The fruit flavors I absolutely do not like are coconut, grape, banana, and cherry :yucky:

I have a question! Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
Nope, I don't do armies :) Not intentionally anyway :lol:

Factory flaws?
Factory flaws are fine with me :)

Fakies?
No fakies for me.

Question: Would you like a backcard if it is of a pony I am certain you have/like?
Any and all G1 backcards are more than welcome!! Even if it's a pony I don't like, I loooove G1 art!

A question for you:  are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?
As long as it's not *too* strong because detergent gives me headaches. I have to hold my breath down the detergent aisles :P

T-Shirt
XL for me

FIM Trading Cards
Yes! I'm collecting them and love them :)

Would you like to receive FIM blind bag ponies?
I have all of wave 1 and almost all from wave 3. But I would love to get Dewdrop Dazzle (she's my favorite G4!) Tea Love, Blossomforth, Pudding Pie, and Star Swirl from wave 2 :) And also Coconut Cream and Peachy Pie :D

Do you like anime and if so which shows?
No anime for me :P

So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!  I'm just realizing I can't do all G1s like I wanted to.
I'm just fine with a mix! :) Even though G1s are my favorite, I know they're a bit harder to get and more expensive!

Also, if you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?
I'm totally fine with used and marked vintage pony stuff :) I have two vintage puzzles my mom got me at a yard sale when I was little and they had pieces missing, but I loved those things! In fact I still have them. Love G1 stuff :)

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
I really can't choose between Mimic and Fizzy :drunk:

And does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
Not me XD

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
I don't mind either way :)

What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
I like some pop, Christmas songs and music, Christian worship songs, Disney soundtracks, violin music, and oldies!

What are your favourite video games if you play?
All the Kingdom Hearts games, all the Legend of Zelda games, X-Men Legends 1 and 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Harry Potter Lego, some Final Fantasy games, game shows (like Wheel of Fortune etc.) board games (like Monopoly etc.) tetris, and Mario. I don't play video games as much as I used to, but still like them very much, especially Harry Potter Lego! XD

Bracelets:
Yes, yes, yes! I LOVE bracelets and I love crystals and jewels! I've never heard of Alex and Ani, but YESSS to bracelets! They are my favorite piece of jewelry :)

Examples of candy I like:
It's probably not a good idea to send chocolate since it's hot as blazes where I live! :P But I like Skittles, sour gummi worms, jelly beans (not Berti Botts though :P ) Starburst, candy corn, Nerds, Nerds Rope (LOOVE Nerds Rope!) Sweet Tarts, Smarties, Airheads, Lemonheads, Jolly Rancher, Tootsie Rolls (just chocolate Tootsie Rolls, not the fruit kind) Tootsie Roll Pops, orange slices and lemon slices, mint, soft peppermint sticks, and watermelon candy!

Candy I don't like at all: Sour Patch Kids, Warheads, Sweedish Fish, Toffee, coffee flavor, Twizlers, licorice, hard caramels, old fashioned candy.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:30:28 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Woo stealing some of Shen's questions since she has hers all organized. Also Shen, poodles? Pictures! I have a poodle baby. <3

I love books, but my tastes might be a little crazy for a swap. I'm an English teacher, and I very much enjoy collecting books. My wife says they are my porn. :blush: I absolutely adore classics, even if I already have the book! It could be one of those little small hand copies of oh Black Beauty for all I care, books are always exciting. I also thrift store book collect, so don't think I must have expensive books! I also collect copies of Alice in Wonderland & Gone with the Wind.

I will say books I do not read or keep in the house: Political text, religious text, romance novels (not many great ones that appeal to me since not big on the straight romance stuff0 and umm those picture books about a singer or something like "The life of blah blah" unless it's a classical composer <3 and manga. >.<  Sorry I hope I don't seem picky! I'm really not, haha like the other day we went to a flea market and bought several R.L Stine books for a dollar because I remembered reading them as a kid. I also collect books for my students, usually teen level stuff (nothing expensive though they get beat up in my classroom really bad).

Not at all taht would be awesome, matter of fact I should get some since I live in a tourist area

Hmm not really, but that's because my dog tried to eat the last one I got in the mail.

Well I don't really collect accessories except for the Big Brother stuff for my wife's ponies (but I'll get that on my own. It's not right if someone else buys it for me.) Matter of fact I have a bag of accessories that kinda just sit there. I'll honestly be happy with anything my swap partner gets me. If you're worried about extras one big thing I've been working on getting is a bigger hair stockpile ect. I don't need a lot of extra stuff even a couple hanks of hair would thrill me half to death. That's not to say I don't like extra things, but I don't want people to worry about making mine "just perfect".  I would prefer though that lets say the hair or anything else be counted as extras and to focus mostly on ponies.  ^.^
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline RedLynx

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Wow Cesprins, you're my neighbor! ^.^

Hrm...I think I've missed some questions.  Let me try to catch up again.

Top 5 favorite ponies I'm after: Brilliant Bloom (had her as a child), Sweet Notes, Half Note, Star Hopper, anyone sparkly!  Five is a tiny number!  I like so many ponies!  While hunting for my partner I have fallen for Pinwheel.

I looooove tea!  Mostly plain teas like Tetley, PG Tipps, Lipton's and chai!  Love chai!  Hate anything coffee.

I do like word searches, but I rarely spend free time on them.  I'd rather work on customs, draw, nap or read.  Naps are precious as a mom.

I don't collect accessories except for Rockin Beat combs and Big Brother gear.

I don't collect other types of horses and things. 

I don't actively seek nirvanas, but I like them and would be happy to have one.  I seem to like UK ponies and have a few.

Did I mention I love traveling?  :). My family traveled in Asia a lot when I was young.  I miss it.

I do happen to collect coloring books.  I even have odd ones like The Real Ghostbusters and Police Academy.  Would looove G1 MLP.

I love reading!  I like Christian fiction, young adult fiction and fantasy.  I also love children's picture books.  I have a wishlist on Amazon under [email protected].  I had forgotten about it until now!

Okay....going to bed!  My want list has been edited!  I inventoried and found I had a few on the list and stuff.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Sorry to my person!!  I will try to merge my answers sometime I promise! 

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow Cesprins, you're my neighbor! ^.^

Really? Cool! What area of michigan are you from?

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I'm really bad with coming up with questions, but here is a question I've wanted to ask. I've been debating doing a theme for my partners box. I could stick with a generic theme, but I also thought a holiday theme might be cool. We don't have a lot coming up when the swap ends except it's almost Halloween or even some people have Birthdays. Then again we did answer our favorite holidays, but still just to clarify. I don't want to offend someone with a themed package if they do not celebrate holidays.

If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?

Then to answer my own question I wouldn't mind either one, especially since it's almost my birthday. Hooray! :cheer:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
I don't really want a holiday package--like Halloween or yule...because they're not here yet and early holidays bug me LOL  Birthday would be all right if you want--my birthday's not until the day before Halloween, though.  Other than that, whatever would be fun for you and still fit in with my likes.  NO PINK THEMES!  XD XD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
XD I don't like holidays much I'd rather not have any pink, girly themes either though...nerdy, weird, fantasy themes are always loved. Depends on what my partner wants to do.  I hope my partner likes my theme, it's a little strange.  ^.^

Bought something else for the swap today. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal