collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 189866 times)

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
So I finally got 150 magic shards and unlocked the final element stone. All I got was a scene where Nightmare Moon said I need the spirits of the elements. I have all the mane six and all the darkness cleared. So...now what...?

You need all of the Mane Six to be at 5 stars and you also need the Town Hall. Yeah, the Town Hall that costs 600 gems. :|
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline Starfall

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Keeping Australia Post afloat
    • View Profile
Name's ToiletSparkle.
Bahahahahah!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tinsel rehairer extraordinaire!

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile

You need all of the Mane Six to be at 5 stars and you also need the Town Hall. Yeah, the Town Hall that costs 600 gems. :|

I really hate gameloft, it´s a crazy price.

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Name's ToiletSparkle.
Bahahahahah!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, thank you :lol:

I really hate gameloft, it´s a crazy price.

It sure is! It was a pain to get the mane six, I can't even imagine collecting 600 gems...

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Ooh, I just found this thread, I had no idea this game even existed.

Add me please, my gameloft ID is: jennyfer2004

Thanks,
~Jennifer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

cleverLC

So I finally got 150 magic shards and unlocked the final element stone. All I got was a scene where Nightmare Moon said I need the spirits of the elements. I have all the mane six and all the darkness cleared. So...now what...?

Sweet, I only need to collect my 2 free gems a day and wait for a sale!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Hey guys I logged into my pony game on my iPhone tonight only to find it restated back to the beginning. I am heart broken and at a loss. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't know what to do, I'm not technology savvy so maybe there's a way to get it back? Do I contact game loft? I'm just super sad! Any help would be appreciated!

My game did the SAME THING today. I played it a little bit before work. Then I went to play more during lunch and it started over. I lost EVERYTHING!!!!!  :cry: I was up to level 70 with over 5.3 MILLION bits, 7 hearts and 313 gems. I was trying to save up for town hall and/or Shining Armor.

:cloud: :cloud: :cloud:

sailorstitch

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
How do I add friends? My id is snadi92, if anyone would like to add me. :)
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

cleverLC

To add friends:  In the game's menu (tap the scroll in the corner), there's an option called "GL Live!"  Choose that and sign in with your GL username if you're not already signed in.

Then, tap the "Friends" button on the left.  It will say how many friends you have in the top-right corner.  Click the orange button with a picture of a person and a plus sign.

Type in the username of the person you want to add and tap "Search."  Once it finds them, you'll see an option to "Send Request."  If the other person approves your friend request, you will have new GL friends.

To approve a friend request, you go to the "Messages" button in the GL Live! page.  There will be a tab at the top of the screen that says "Requests."  Once a friend request has been approved, you and the other user will be friends and can give each other hearts!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I want to thank everypony that sent me hearts today!!!!! With those and the few I got when my game restarted I was able to buy back Zecora.

I emailed GL last night to complain. Here's what I said to them.

I've been playing the MLP game for about six months now. I was up to level 70 with over 5.3 MILLION bits, 7 hearts and 313 gems. Then this morning the game restarted itself and I lost EVERYTHING!!!!!! I had ALL the ponies that cost bits and hearts, many of the ponies that cost gems, nearly all the balloon pop ponies, ALL the shops except Town Hall and tons of decor items including many holiday exclusives that I can't get back.

I had all the ponies EXCEPT the following: Flashy Pony, Lovestruck, Featherweight, Lucky Clover, Mr. Breezy, Snails, Princess Celestia, Diamond Tiara, Flam, Filthy Rich, Prince Blueblood, Silver Spoon, Princess Luna's Royal Guard, Aunt Orange, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor.

My gameloft ID is sailorfluttershy. I would like you to reimburse me in bits, gems and hearts so I can re-buy at least most of what I lost.

Today they sent me 1,000,000 bits, 1,000 hearts and 2,000 GEMS!!!!!  :shocked: It doesn't make up for my game restarting because there are some things that I'll never be able to get back..... But it does help a lot. I'm just surprised that they refunded me so quickly. Going by what I've read in this thread I thought I'd have to argue with them for a month before I saw a single bit.

sailorstitch

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
WOW! That's even better than I got from them! (admittedly you lost a lot more from them as well). I find it a bit hit or miss with the reibursement - it probably depends which customer care person's queue it goes  in to! Sometimes it's really fast, sometimes it takes a while.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline Tiffoes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
Whoa, Sailor that's great!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
IDs all added to first post again for quick reference.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I'm back up to the quest where I need to collect 3 chests.

If I wasn't so busy preping for the Fair, I'd look into Luna's Dreamwalk or do some time travling. I miss the airplane mode cheat.....

sailorstitch

Offline Daring Symphony

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Hi everyone, My ID is DaringSymphony.  Please add me. I need friends especially other android users.
I don't like that people using android can't visit people using IOS and vise versa.

I was adding people from the list and i found some id's can't be found, may they are misspelled or something.
From the bottom:
TheL1985
artsy-craftsy
Hoofstruck
packets-of-tea
T-Deines   (which is also on the list as t_deines and this one works)
Prince Blueblood

I also found duplicates of:
Parispeople
serenswan
Derpy321
HB99
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:01:59 PM by Daring Symphony »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal