collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NZ Paradise Estate almost complete!!!  (Read 691 times)

Melindra

• Trade Count: (0)
NZ Paradise Estate almost complete!!!
« on: April 10, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »
Ok, I just had to share cause I am so excited!!!

I bought my Paradise Estate three years ago, it was in an awful state, filthy and little more than a shell.  I had the four rooms, the four rooftops, (no fans) the pool, (no canopy, pillars or garden) and the patio floor.  (No gates)

I have been working on it for the last three years, and I have just in the last two days managed to get it down to four items remaining till completion.  I could not be more excited!!!

I managed to find the rainbow stacking toy, (still bidding on the auction) on Ebay, and from the same seller I was able to use the Buy It Now to get the cutlery pieces I was missing AND both original combs!  Just gotta win that last auction....  (please please please!!!)

I ended up with two spare rooms from a bulk purchase and have just traded one for a blue dresser with decals, (mine is missing the decals) coffee table with decals, (again, mine is missing them) the three daisy flowers I was missing from the garden, the pink perfume bottle and two window awnings.

All I need now are two more awnings, (I want one for each window, it doesn't look complete to me otherwise!!!) the Paradise Estate gate sticker or a replacement gate piece with the sticker attached, and the pink blanket from the bed.  That is it!

I may have a lead on one awing so that would narrow it down even more.  Of course, I would like to find the instruction sheet somewhere, and I will keep looking for a box as well, but to see the estate now when I remember what it was like when I got it...  Man it just makes me smile!!!

Apparantly these are VERY rare in New Zealand,so I am pretty proud of myself!

I was wondering...  Do any other Kiwi collectors have a Paradise Estate?  Just so I know how rare these sets are over here??? 

I LOVE my Paradise Estate!!!!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: NZ Paradise Estate almost complete!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 04:22:51 PM »
Congrats :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 11:49:22 PM »
Yay!  I'm so pleased you managed to track down some of the pieces you are missing!  Any chance of some pics? :glitter:

Melindra

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 03:24:58 AM »
As soon as I figure out how to, and find out how to get my computer to like my camera!  :-)  At the moment, my camera doesn't like Windows Eight...  Hehe

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
congrats , I  do hope you can find the other parts soon , I am also missing a few things for mine as well.

Melindra

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2013, 06:04:45 PM »
I have a few spare parts from my restoration, what do you need? 
And SO excited, I did just win the auction for the rainbow stacking toy, and have found one of the two awnings I am missing.  Down to the wire here, missing one awning, the gate sticker and a blanket.  (Some sites say the estate came with one, some say it didn't???)  Getting close now, fingers crossed nothing happens to the accessories that are currently in transit....

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal