collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does Anypony Know if the Author of "The 10th Kingdom" Ever Wrote a 2nd Book?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
So "The 10th Kingdom" is an Awesome fantasy book that was also made into a movie.  And the author wrote the ending in a way that hinted that they might make another one.  I would love it if there was another one!!  :biggrin:   Or does someone know if maybe they are in the process of writing the 2nd book?  What is the name of the next book?  Thanks to anyone who can help!   ^.^
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
I LOVE the 10th Kingdom! But seems that it was a movie made into a book! scroll down until you get to the "Sequel" part: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10th_Kingdom

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
No idea on this one, sorry.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
*Partially hijacks thread to brag*  My hubby surprised me yesterday with the 10th Kingdom on DVD!!!  :frolic:   I've been wanting it forever, but it's one of those things he knew I'd never buy for myself...He's such an amazing guy. :lovey:

Anyway, I would love to read the book!  That would be such an awesome story.  I'm not sure I can help you with your question though...  I will definitely keep an eye on this thread however!  :)

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
One of my favorite movies EVER! There's no squeal to my knowledge.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I LOVE the 10th Kingdom! But seems that it was a movie made into a book! scroll down until you get to the "Sequel" part: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_10th_Kingdom
Oh, since I knew there was a book and  a movie, I automatically thought the book came first.  Since so many books are made into movies now-a-days.
Oh Thank You So Much for the link!!  It was very helpful!!  I hope they do eventually make the sequel!  We barely caught the movie on NBC ourselves, way back when.  We missed the first 2 shows I believe.  I don't think NBC advertised enough or something.  If this would have been a short enough movie to make it to the theaters it would have rated very high, I think!  There just wasn't enough knowledge about it for people to find it and watch it.   :(
I hope the petitions work and NBC funds a sequel!  Or maybe someone else will fund the sequel.  The storyline looks good!  :D

Post Merge: February 24, 2012, 05:45:41 PM

*Partially hijacks thread to brag*  My hubby surprised me yesterday with the 10th Kingdom on DVD!!!  :frolic:   I've been wanting it forever, but it's one of those things he knew I'd never buy for myself...He's such an amazing guy. :lovey:

Anyway, I would love to read the book!  That would be such an awesome story.  I'm not sure I can help you with your question though...  I will definitely keep an eye on this thread however!  :)

Awww!  How sweet!  I bought the VHS version from Goodwill, way back when.  But since they only used one tape to record the entire 8 hours worth of movie, my tape didn't last long.  It lasted for about 2 or 3 veiws then after that it became fuzzy and unviewable.  I recently rented it from netflix (now on 3 DVDs) to watch it again and it made me wonder if they ever made the sequel.  I loved this movie!!  One of my favorites!  I especially love Wolf!  He is my favorite character!  He plays it sooo well!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 05:46:23 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal