collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your most embarrassing moment.  (Read 6710 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Your most embarrassing moment.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 05:18:04 PM »
Yea it was sheer horror. LOL At least some of the boys came and apologized to me for looking LOL. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 07:54:32 PM »
I was in an obnoxious mood so I decided to toss the maxi pads over the aisle shelf to see if I could make it into Mom's cart--I figured hey, they're soft, if I miss they won't break anything or hurt her.
The pads landed.  There was a significant silence from the other aisle.  I asked, "Did I make it?"  Comes back a man's voice, "Yeah--wrong cart..."

:lmao:   Love it!  The amazing flying maxis.

Okay, guess I'll share my story.  I blame this on the cafeteria food lol.  One day we were having this school program in the gym and we were all sitting on the gym floor.  The program was about to start and it had gotten really quiet.  I was getting uncomfortable and shifted position and accidentally let slip one of these:   :toot:   Like I said, it had gotten pretty quite so the sound carried quite well.  The girl sitting next to me said, "I hope that was your shoe."  And I was like, "Uh, yeah, sure!!  Yeah, it was my shoe."  But... then the smell started circulating.
  :drunk:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »
Ack!  Public :toot: s are never good!!

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 10:22:16 PM »
Can I add two that are the result of my mum?
1. We were heading to Brighton to visit my oldest brother. What we didn't know is Brighton Burn Up was on so the place was full of motorbikes. We were stuck behind a bike which a woman was sitting on who was quite a bit on the large side. So my mum just yells out:
OH MY GOD IT'S THAT THE PANNIERS OR HER BACKSIDE (note: she didn't say backside)
And then we all realised the windows were open. But I don't think anyone heard.

2. During my first year of college I was having trouble with some girl who was giving me hassle as she thought I had a thing for someone who was 'her boyfriend' she didn't like me much as I'd rumbled her. (which was quite funny) It was a parent's evening and so most of us were in the lobby of college waiting for our parents and this girl was there. She sees me and goes to say something and so my mum points at her and yells 'IS THAT THE ONE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!'
It worked as she left me alone after that

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
lol i sympathise with the dress/underwear one... i cant think of my Most Embarrassing one but that one reminded me of one that was a shade embarrassing for me...
ill set the scene, me and my friend are in 'my office' (what we all called the local arcade at our mall, cause i would be a mallrat 6 days out of the week playing DDR from open til close) playing, you guessed it! DDR. we were having fun and doin a teensy bit of freestyling, nothing major jsut little things to make it more interesting for us. well we finally reached a point in the current song that wed agreed to try something new on, we both went behind the bars, he was supposed to jump over the red backbars to land on the <-  -> jump arrows, and since im thin and bendy i was gonna swing between said bars on my side and land on the same jump arrows on my side of the mat...

little more background detail, i usually prefer to get gussied up when id go dancing all day, usually with either a miniskirt and boots or a flowey cocktail dress and the same combat boots. just how i roll =P and jeans and a tshirt is asking to overheat! that day id gone with a red plaid gothic/punk style miniskirt and had attached the 'bondage straps' (those canvas and chain straps youll see on jeans once in a while) cause i love the look and the jingly sounds...

and we had gotten a bit of a crowd cause the machines are at the front of the arcade, and wed been dancing for a while now...

back to the scene: we get behind the bars, wait a beat, then he grabs the center of his bar and jumps over it, intending to kind of do the splits as he soars over it...

i grab the center of the bar, wait a beat, then hop up and start to swing under mine...

he promptly racks himself on the bars and lands none too gracefully on his side, holding himself and swearing... and not to be undone i get my boots tangled in said bondagestraps on my skirt and end up in a tangled heap on my side, laughing hysterically with my underwear flashing the crowd. (good thing i got over it quick. i was more embarrassed by the whole tangling thing than the modesty thing haha)

we still finished the song, but needless to say didnt land on our arrows.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:17:53 AM by Eluluu »

Offline Ribbs

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • My music
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
This happened just a few weeks ago. I was talking to a random cute guy at the bar after a show, telling him how much I disliked the opening band and how badly they sucked, then realizing he was rythym guitarist of said sucky opening band...
Yep, I'm a jerk. :(

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »
Oh my gosh! The ddr thing reminded me of another embarrassing moment! I used to be a freestyle player, and I wasn't very good, but you could get a crowd doing even the most simple tricks. So I was at the local cinema, had a crowd of 10 - 15 people and I decided to do a machine jump. A little background: I am clumsy. A little more background that I didn't know until later: The machine at the cinema was on wheels.

I climbed onto it, went to do the jump and the machine moved. I landed on my face on the pad. The only thing hurt was my pride, lol.

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »
Wow where do I start - you want the book of my life XD the worst I honestly can not tell. Some to tie over..

1. Most recently on my honeymoon, a lovely romantic restaurant on our first day up in the mountains, no one else in the restaurant yet they specially laid a table for us outside as the rain had finally cleared that day. Earlier that day we had been in a full tropical storm and trekking with lions. When we finished lunch 3 things happened..
- the water had drained out my trousers into a huge puddle under the table - my trouser legs had wrapped around each other being lycra and flared - there was a ankle high step right next to the table.
It was pretty much "timbeeerrrrrr!" Taking the table, the contents..EVERYTHING with me, only to be more horrifying as I couldnt get up because of the lake side puddle and then my new husband having to drag me to safety! The waitress was horrified as all she saw was him dragging me by my arms!! Stupid puddle...sooo romantic XD

2. Another would be closer to home involving an English puddle which when going round the corner slipped and landed face first sideways into KFC's window, pinning my arm and sliding down the entire window to a squeaking sound caused by the friction whilst EVERYONE eating there turned to see what the horrific noise was - hubby? well he was crying with laughter

3. My last - walking along a wasp flew into my hair and netted at the back near the ear and couldnt get out - I am terrified of wasps. My reaction was to drop and roll - my friend thought I was having an epileptic fit and almost called an ambulance! Someone had also rushed over to help - the worst part? It was near a garage and all caught on camera, I had to beg them not to give to my friend to post it publicly! Only good news that day was the wasp got squashed without stinging me in the head!

So my stupid things that make me cringe!!

Offline nearlyheadlessnayy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 12:50:05 PM »
This thread is hilarious!
I'm not too easily embarrassed as I'm pretty clumsy all the time, but the other day in the super market I got a bit red faced :P

I was chatting to my dad in the frozen section, and I went to pick out some fish fingers, and I obviously didn't hear him move away from right next to me as I was pondering which ones to buy..
I picked out the ones i wanted and immediately stuck my arm out and prodded my dad in the arm and said here, he didn't respond, god knows why I was so interested in some display but I didn't look up, I repeated the same action twice more without a response, so I turned round and was like "Just take the **$!ing fish fingers already!" and turned round to look straight in the face of a complete stranger.
He looked terrified, probally at the fact I had just been abusing him with a packet of frozen food for the last 2 minutes.
I shuffled away pretty quickly :P
*Thanks Tinrobo for my avatar! <3**

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 12:56:06 PM »
This thread is hilarious!
I'm not too easily embarrassed as I'm pretty clumsy all the time, but the other day in the super market I got a bit red faced :P

I was chatting to my dad in the frozen section, and I went to pick out some fish fingers, and I obviously didn't hear him move away from right next to me as I was pondering which ones to buy..
I picked out the ones i wanted and immediately stuck my arm out and prodded my dad in the arm and said here, he didn't respond, god knows why I was so interested in some display but I didn't look up, I repeated the same action twice more without a response, so I turned round and was like "Just take the **$!ing fish fingers already!" and turned round to look straight in the face of a complete stranger.
He looked terrified, probally at the fact I had just been abusing him with a packet of frozen food for the last 2 minutes.
I shuffled away pretty quickly :P

AH!!! Funny! Sooo easily done

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
"Just take the **$!ing fish fingers already!" and turned round to look straight in the face of a complete stranger.

:lmao:  I bet he was amused...  XDD  It is wrong that I am laughing hysterically at these stories?  But I laughed hysterically at my own too so at least I'm fair.

I do remember being at the store  with my mom again...she was by the cheeses, and I turned around to get something--tortillas I think--and while I was doing so, my mom moved, and some random lady moved to exactly where she had been.  So I turned around, tossed the tortillas into this lady's cart, then stopped, blinked, turned red, retrieved my item and said "Sorry wrong cart..."  Then I slunk away, told off my mom (who laughed like a hyena) and then started to laugh, myself.  XDD

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 02:12:36 PM »
I finally came up with one!!!! I didn't do it, but I'm the one who nearly died of embarrassment!

I was at the fair with my 2 best friends. Well there was this carnie working a lemonade stand there who'd been trying to talk to me all week (yes, I spent far too much time at the fair that year already) but he didn't really speak English so I couldn't understand a word he was saying. There'd been alot of smiling and shaking my head and nodding on my part. I honestly just thought he was trying to sell me lemonade. Not entirely my fault, alot of his communications involved him pointing at a lemonade cup. Now that I think about it, I'm still not sure what he was trying to tell me to be honest.... Anway, my friends wanted to ride the ferris wheel. The ferris wheel was next over from this guy's lemonade stand. While we are riding he keeps staring up at us. My friend asked me about it and I told her I didn't know he just keeps trying to sell me lemonade. As the ride started slowing down he left his little stand and came over to the carnie running our ride. I really didn't think too much of it. Yes, apparently I'm that clueless. As we get off, the guy running our ride stops me and said that his friend wanted to know my name. So I looked at him oddly and told him my name. As I turned to walk away, they whispered something back and forth to each other and then the lemonade dude says, "You're beautiful." I just smiled, muttered thank you, nodded, and started to walk away awkwardly. Everything's fine and well and good at this point. But then....then.......my best friend.....who is LOUD......VERY LOUD.....yells, "OH MY GOSH!!!!!! HE SAID YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! DID YOU HEAR HIM?? HE SAID YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THAT'S SOOOOOO SWEET!!!" Then.....Then I wanted to die..... Worst part was, my ex, who I still liked, was there that night too and I was just certain he'd heard. I was certain the entire town had heard! Yes, she's THAT loud.

I do remember being at the store  with my mom again...she was by the cheeses, and I turned around to get something--tortillas I think--and while I was doing so, my mom moved, and some random lady moved to exactly where she had been.  So I turned around, tossed the tortillas into this lady's cart, then stopped, blinked, turned red, retrieved my item and said "Sorry wrong cart..."  Then I slunk away, told off my mom (who laughed like a hyena) and then started to laugh, myself.  XDD

Cubby, do you ever put things into the right cart the first time???

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 10:33:39 PM »
:lmao:!  Quite often, in fact! 

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 11:01:39 PM »
Lol, I love this thread.  I'm laughing with you all... really.   :angel:

Back when I was working in retail (selling shoes) I got this really hot guy as a customer.  I went out the back to get his shoes and called out to the warehouse woman, "Sue, check out this hot guy.  He looks just like Martin Henderson from Shortland Street (NZ TV show)."  She raised her eyebrows and I turned around... and he was right behind me.  :blush:   I just wanted to die!  Oh well, at lest I didn't say he was ugly.

I was at a showjumping day and it was time to walk the course.  The entrance to the ring was waay around the other side so my friend and I decided to scale the fence instead.  I got my foot stuck half way over and ended up falling face first into the ring!  Needless to say, my friend kept walking! 

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »
I was shopping in the supermarket with my 3 kids, who usually run amok with all the other kids in the stores. Anyhow I had just about enough of them taking things off the shelves and putting them back elsewhere, I turned and spoke in a raised voice, If you dont stop doing that, youll be going home with someone else. To my horror the kids i was telling of werent even mine! Mine were already at the end of the isle. You should of seen the look of horror in the kids mums eyes. My kids have behaved better in supermarkets ever since.
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal