collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: you people are EVIL (MH)  (Read 2667 times)

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
you people are EVIL (MH)
« on: April 28, 2012, 07:40:10 AM »
The Arena really introduced me to MH dolls. I've been drooling over them forever, but scared to buy them because of the price (they tend to cost a bit more than ponies). xD

But I kept coming back to the Dollhouse to look at pictures of MH dolls, and today we went to Wal-Mart and I finally cracked and bought my first MH doll. xD

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I ended up with the black and white Skull Shores Frankie, I was considering getting Ghoulia Yelps but then I saw her and she was the last one left. And then, turns out she was only $4.13 compared to the other dolls, which were $12.98. Which is an awesome bonus. :D

I messed around with her for a bit and I'm already in love with her, I love how the MH dolls are all poseable and stuff and just eeee!

You evil people, going around and posting your MH pictures, now I'm considering getting some more.  :lol:

Edit: took some more pictures of her  :)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:36:11 AM by OctoberFlash »
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: you people are EVIL (MH)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 07:50:00 AM »
Hehehe, welcome to the dark side!

Nice choice for a first doll. I think lots of people start out with Frankie (I know I did) and that's a really good one, too! :)

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:55:57 AM »
Yay, glad I made a good choice ^^

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 07:56:30 AM »
The same thing is going to happen to me the next time I go to a Walmart, I'm sure of it. I think the only reason I haven't cracked yet is because I can't get to a store to buy them and everything I like online is either out of stock or WAY too expensive.  :lol:

Congrats on Frankie!

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 07:57:07 AM »
I love SS Frankie she looks good in anything you dress her in! I have two of her lol :blush: congrats on your first doll :)
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 08:04:45 AM »
thanks everyone x33

aaagh I'm already putting together a want-list. @_@

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »
wait. MH dolls are $12.98 in america? they start at $25 here! argh!

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 08:59:11 AM »
It depends on the doll, I think, the SS ones were about $13 but the bigger packages (like the Home Ick set) are $20-ish, maybe more, I didn't really look as I wasn't really going for the more expensive ones anyway xD

I think it depends on the store, too.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 09:04:40 AM »
Ahhh so lucky! >.< I've been looking for Skull Shores Frankie in every kmart here and couldn't find her, I didnt realize Walmart was participating in the special too. Out of curiosity, which one did you find her at? I know you said she was the last one.

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:40 AM »
She was available at TRU too, but they wanted $16 for her...they had a sale on them not long after they got them, I didn't see any yesterday when I went.

And many of the dolls here are $20+, some are less, like SS Frankie, and some of the non Signature ones.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 09:25:23 AM »
Ahhh so lucky! >.< I've been looking for Skull Shores Frankie in every kmart here and couldn't find her, I didnt realize Walmart was participating in the special too. Out of curiosity, which one did you find her at? I know you said she was the last one.

Can't say, sorry >< would if I could, but my parents would kill me..

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »

I live in STL too, I just wanted to know so I don't waste a trip going there  :huh:  Telling me which Walmart you shop at isn't like giving me your address lol, it's pretty much the same as saying which city you live in, which you already have  ;) 

She was available at TRU too, but they wanted $16 for her...they had a sale on them not long after they got them, I didn't see any yesterday when I went.

And many of the dolls here are $20+, some are less, like SS Frankie, and some of the non Signature ones.
I saw tons at TRU, where they wanted $16.99 and I promptly said bugger you then lol. I'm hopnig they'll go on clearance since they had so many left.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 09:41:28 AM »

I live in STL too, I just wanted to know so I don't waste a trip going there  :huh:  Telling me which Walmart you shop at isn't like giving me your address lol, it's pretty much the same as saying which city you live in, which you already have  ;) 

Okay ^^;

It's in the Waterloo area, outside St. Louis, not too far from Columbia. They just recently got a ton of MH dolls, like a month ago there were none and now there's a ton of them xD

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 09:52:57 AM »

Okay ^^;

It's in the Waterloo area, outside St. Louis, not too far from Columbia. They just recently got a ton of MH dolls, like a month ago there were none and now there's a ton of them xD
Ahh that's way too far for me anyways  ;)  I'm in the actually city, much farther Northwest. I noticed one of  my Walmarts restocked, but so far the others haven't.

But grats again on finding her! I'm gonna keep looking! Persevere! >3<

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 09:59:03 AM »

Okay ^^;

Ahh that's way too far for me anyways  ;)  I'm in the actually city, much farther Northwest. I noticed one of  my Walmarts restocked, but so far the others haven't.

But grats again on finding her! I'm gonna keep looking! Persevere! >3<

Aah, that's too bad.

Thanks! and good luck to you! x3

Edit: Hey, I have a small question. My Frankie has a smudge of silver paint on the back of her leg, is it safe to remove it with acetone?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:55:10 AM by OctoberFlash »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal