collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Spiffy's Auctios! Lots of G3's, Including Fashion Styles! GC Horses too!  (Read 545 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Edit The auctions have gone live! 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/littlespiffy/m.html?item=221563706537&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I also decided to re-organize my collection so it doesn't take up as much room...and I found another box of ponies!!!!!
I will be listing 10 additional ponies this evening that I didn't mention before!

-----------------------------------
I plan on listing a bunch of stuff on eBay tomorrow.  I still have to take pictures of the ponies and want to do it using natural daylight.  This is what I plan on listing.  If you see anything you like, PM me asap and we can work out a deal here.

G3s:
Fashion Style Rainbow Dash
Bowtie
Bumblesweet
Baby Romperooni
Tira-Mi-Su
Tulip Twinkle
Fun Fairy
Baby Romperooni
Piccolo (single version)
Sweet Song II
Moondancer with friendship ribbon & charm
Rainbow Dash IV core single (with pearl necklace & bow)
Rainbow Dash IV Inspirational Words 25th Anniversary
Scootaloo Inspirational Words 25th Anniversary
Toola Roola Inspirational Words 25th Anniversary

I will also have a lot of "less than perfect" G3's.  They all have something wrong (haircut, frizzy hair, or symbol rubs.  Includes Royal Bouquet II (slight rub), Peachy Keen (frizzy hair), Baby Romperooni (frizzy hair), Tropical Delight (symbol rub), Strawberry Swirl I (little red marks on body.  I'm out of acetone, so these may actually come right off), Strawberry Swirl II (blue ink dots on NDS foot - again, these might come off), and Wishawhirl (hair cut - given a buzz-style forelock).

G3.5:
Rainbow Dash's Mom
TAF Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie (activity book single)
Cheerilee (activity book single)- erm, one ear has had some sort of trauma...1/2 of it is gone!  Her hair can cover it up, though, if you don't mind a really cute imperfect pony.

G4
Lyra Heartstrings (wedding single/favorites collection - i.e. has accents in eyes)

I also have four Grand Champions:
Spot O' Silver '94 Talking Stallion (doesn't make any sound - maybe you can replace batteries?)
Spot O' Silver '93 original stallion
Silver Streak '93 original stallion
Snow Queen '93/'94 original mare

...and I have a bunch of LPS & accessories (they're all G2, but some are older and others from more current releases...)

2 Halloween themed Russ Trolls

A few Playskool Wheel Pals (a horse, pig, sheep & rooster)

Oh!  And some Barbie pets.  I have random pieces from the Barbie Taffy & puppies set.  I have 2 yellow puppies, 2 brown puppies, 2 bones, and 2 food bowls (weird, huh?) 

I also have a Barbie monkey and koala...but I have no idea what set they're from.  Still researching!

I'm pretty sure that's all I have to list...if you see anything that interests you, please send me a PM!  You can check out my active listings here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/littlespiffy/m.html?item=361062720182&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEUNSOLD%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:46:21 PM by LittleSpiffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal