collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93614 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #765 on: June 27, 2015, 04:34:15 AM »
*grabby hands*  :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #766 on: June 27, 2015, 05:37:40 AM »
Oh... wait.... it gets better. These were all on tumblr this morning. They were apparently found on the service.mattel.com site. Another slip-up on Mattel's part.

TriCastleOn 3-pack (no pictures available)
Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew, and start a new chapter at Ever After High™ – because with three dolls in one pack, there are lots of opportunities to choose your own ever after! In an epic tale of superior competition and everyday mishaps, both Ever After Royals™ and Ever After Rebels™ find themselves racing against time to plant the e-corn seed that becomes their class’s yearbook tree. Cerise Hood™, Lizzie Hearts™ and Hunter Huntsman™ must use their tri-castle-on winning skills – track and shield, croquet and archery, respectively – to ensure a happily ever after. Each wears his or her competition outfit in the school’s colors and adorned with its iconic logo. Cerise Hood™ doll, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood, beats the clock in a buffalo check top with her signature red hood, black leggings with a golden stripe, a leathery belt and red wedge sneakers. A golden canteen and silvery stopwatch are fierce accessories. Lizzie Hearts™ doll, daughter of Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts, rules the croquet field in a sporty dress with Wonderland-inspired print, golden ruffle collar and wrist cuffs, fableous earrings and black wedge sneakers with heart detail. A golden flamingo croquet mallet and crown-like visor are love-ly sporting gear. Hunter Huntsman™ doll, son of the Huntsman from Snow White, hits the mark in a leathery sleeveless top with a signature purple hood, black denim pants and tall brown boots. A bow, quiver with golden arrows and archery arm brace are right on target. With all three dolls in one pack, girls can recreate hexciting scenes from the webisodes or choose their own ever afters! Includes Cerise Hood™, Lizzie Hearts™ and Hunter Huntsman™ dolls wearing fashions and accessories; sporting gear includes Cerise’s canteen and stopwatch, Hunter’s bow and quiver of arrows and Lizzie’s croquet mallet. Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

C.A. Cupid Heartstruck doll

Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew because at Ever After High™, you can choose your own ever after! For these teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairytales ever, every day can turn into an epic day. When C.A. Cupid™, daughter of Eros, drops her magic bow and arrows, Hunter Huntsman™, son of the Huntsman, finds it, unwittingly firing off a few. As half the students fall in love – with the wrong people! – Cupid’s own heart starts racing as she tries to set things right. With her hexquisite pearlescent wings, decorated with pink-hued flowers and hearts, she’s ready to fly. Her dress is divine with its on-trend silhouette, floral prints and layers of solid and sparkling sheer fabrics in the skirt. Wrap-around metallic Grecian bracelets, a vine-inspired belt with hearts and flowers, heart-decorated shoes, luxe jewelry and a flowered headband really hit the mark. Ready to make things right again, she carries a bouquet with love notes in her hand. An included doll hairbrush and bookmark with hexclusive character content add to the play and display possibilities. Includes C.A. Cupid™ doll wearing fashion and accessories, doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

Last but CERTAINLY not least!
Apple White Royally Ever After doll

Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew because at Ever After High™, you can Choose Your Own Ever After™! Apple White™, daughter of Snow White, hopes that everyone will stick to the story and eagerly prepares for the day she will become queen and the fairest of them all. When that happily ever after arrives, she will look royally ready in this over-the-top outfit. Her long white mermaid gown features a golden print and layers of glittery sheer ruffles. A red foil cape and golden epic collar add drama, while a golden crown and golden belt complete the regal look. Fableous accessories include a golden necklace with apple red rubies, translucent earrings, “jewel”-encrusted heels and an apple-shaped handbag with quilted details. With a golden scepter in hand, she’s ready to rule! This special doll is one to collect, with her rooted eyelashes and perfect details throughout. Also comes with a doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark with hexclusive content. Includes Apple White™ doll wearing fashion and accessories, doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #767 on: June 27, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »
Thanks Raye...I've just been attacked by a small zombiedoll screaming she NEEDS that Apple's dress....

Carrie

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 27, 2015, 08:19:00 PM »
Oh... wait.... it gets better. These were all on tumblr this morning. They were apparently found on the service.mattel.com site. Another slip-up on Mattel's part.

TriCastleOn 3-pack (no pictures available)
Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew, and start a new chapter at Ever After High™ – because with three dolls in one pack, there are lots of opportunities to choose your own ever after! In an epic tale of superior competition and everyday mishaps, both Ever After Royals™ and Ever After Rebels™ find themselves racing against time to plant the e-corn seed that becomes their class’s yearbook tree. Cerise Hood™, Lizzie Hearts™ and Hunter Huntsman™ must use their tri-castle-on winning skills – track and shield, croquet and archery, respectively – to ensure a happily ever after. Each wears his or her competition outfit in the school’s colors and adorned with its iconic logo. Cerise Hood™ doll, daughter of Little Red Riding Hood, beats the clock in a buffalo check top with her signature red hood, black leggings with a golden stripe, a leathery belt and red wedge sneakers. A golden canteen and silvery stopwatch are fierce accessories. Lizzie Hearts™ doll, daughter of Wonderland’s Queen of Hearts, rules the croquet field in a sporty dress with Wonderland-inspired print, golden ruffle collar and wrist cuffs, fableous earrings and black wedge sneakers with heart detail. A golden flamingo croquet mallet and crown-like visor are love-ly sporting gear. Hunter Huntsman™ doll, son of the Huntsman from Snow White, hits the mark in a leathery sleeveless top with a signature purple hood, black denim pants and tall brown boots. A bow, quiver with golden arrows and archery arm brace are right on target. With all three dolls in one pack, girls can recreate hexciting scenes from the webisodes or choose their own ever afters! Includes Cerise Hood™, Lizzie Hearts™ and Hunter Huntsman™ dolls wearing fashions and accessories; sporting gear includes Cerise’s canteen and stopwatch, Hunter’s bow and quiver of arrows and Lizzie’s croquet mallet. Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

C.A. Cupid Heartstruck doll

Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew because at Ever After High™, you can choose your own ever after! For these teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairytales ever, every day can turn into an epic day. When C.A. Cupid™, daughter of Eros, drops her magic bow and arrows, Hunter Huntsman™, son of the Huntsman, finds it, unwittingly firing off a few. As half the students fall in love – with the wrong people! – Cupid’s own heart starts racing as she tries to set things right. With her hexquisite pearlescent wings, decorated with pink-hued flowers and hearts, she’s ready to fly. Her dress is divine with its on-trend silhouette, floral prints and layers of solid and sparkling sheer fabrics in the skirt. Wrap-around metallic Grecian bracelets, a vine-inspired belt with hearts and flowers, heart-decorated shoes, luxe jewelry and a flowered headband really hit the mark. Ready to make things right again, she carries a bouquet with love notes in her hand. An included doll hairbrush and bookmark with hexclusive character content add to the play and display possibilities. Includes C.A. Cupid™ doll wearing fashion and accessories, doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

Last but CERTAINLY not least!
Apple White Royally Ever After doll

Spoiler
Shut the storybooks you thought you knew because at Ever After High™, you can Choose Your Own Ever After™! Apple White™, daughter of Snow White, hopes that everyone will stick to the story and eagerly prepares for the day she will become queen and the fairest of them all. When that happily ever after arrives, she will look royally ready in this over-the-top outfit. Her long white mermaid gown features a golden print and layers of glittery sheer ruffles. A red foil cape and golden epic collar add drama, while a golden crown and golden belt complete the regal look. Fableous accessories include a golden necklace with apple red rubies, translucent earrings, “jewel”-encrusted heels and an apple-shaped handbag with quilted details. With a golden scepter in hand, she’s ready to rule! This special doll is one to collect, with her rooted eyelashes and perfect details throughout. Also comes with a doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark with hexclusive content. Includes Apple White™ doll wearing fashion and accessories, doll stand, doll hairbrush and bookmark. Doll cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.

Croquet Lizzie and Archery Hunter????? Sign me right up!! (p.s. I just snagged WtW Lizzie today at Walmart!)
Thanks for all the info, raye!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 27, 2015, 10:50:47 PM »
Oh! Oh! Oh! Who's the new girl!  I'm so hexcited!!!!!

Offline WaterRaven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Detective Docherty
« Reply #770 on: June 27, 2015, 11:05:03 PM »
I really love Monster High Dolls. I wasn't a doll lover till recently, but I love Monster High dolls and some BJD dolls. The Ever After High dolls though... something's just off about their heads to me. They are ever so slightly differently shaped than the MH doll's heads somehow and I just can't work around it. I love the show and I at least want a Raven Queen doll, but I can't seem to bring myself to purchase one. We'll see.

I am, however, working on my first MH custom. I guess I'll have to join the MH arena to share her when she's finished though ^_^

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 28, 2015, 06:25:14 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys see all the new doll leaks?????????????

http://showingmytruefeathers.tumblr.com/

THE DRAGON GAMES. OMG.

Melody Piper?

Book Club Lizzie??????

I die.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:29:05 PM by Salli »

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 28, 2015, 07:36:20 PM »
Oh, for crying out loud...now they're making too  many all at once! Dammit Mattel, you're getting too much of my moneys for pretty pretties!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #773 on: June 28, 2015, 07:38:07 PM »
:faint: I can't express to you how much I love it all!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2015, 05:10:27 AM »
* is doing and happy dance and SQUEEEEING like crazy*  :squee:   :P  :dance:  :frolic: :happy:  :lovey:  :cheer:

WAIT!   I need monies for all of these! lots of monies by the look of it!   :whoa:  :faint:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2015, 05:49:09 AM »
So I find tumbler infuriatingly confusing, LOL.  Who are the new characters?  Especially the one you posted on your blog Raye?

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2015, 08:48:40 AM »
Aw, their round heads make me think of Lady Lovely Locks and the Peppermint Rose doll so I'm kind of fond of them :biggrin:

Same here!  I remember when the line came out that I just HAD to have Raven Queen because she reminded me of Raven Waves...and then I just had to get every character, lol!

Variety is good, however.  Lovelovelove Kitty's grin!

That's what happened to me too.  I only had raven, and then I watched the show on netflix.  I feel like an addict, I keep saying 'just this one, then I'm stopping'.  I just saw the massive update from Salli....Oh My Wallet! =(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:51:58 AM by ButtercreamDream »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »
So I find tumbler infuriatingly confusing, LOL.  Who are the new characters?  Especially the one you posted on your blog Raye?

Here are just some of them. These are the new characters (minus the pixies who I dislike):

Justine Dancer, Melody Piper, Farrah Goodfairy

And Courtly Jester ( is she a store exclusive, Raye?)

And Mira Shards (Raye knows who she is if you want her to spoil the story for you you can ask her ;) )

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »
Thank you! I love Farrah Goodfairy especially, although they're all nice! 

I am fascinated by the one with the deer antlers...is that one of the Pixies?

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2015, 10:48:16 AM »
No words to express how much I NEED these dolls! XD
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal