collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93625 times)

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #660 on: May 19, 2015, 07:53:08 PM »
*rocks back and forth hugging herself*
Signature dolls only....collect signature dolls only...

After Raye's picture, can I join you in that huddle?  I'm losing my resolve.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: May 20, 2015, 04:39:21 AM »

Me too!! * makes grabby hands at Rayes Blondie army and starts to rock in a corner* :yikes:  :P  ...although I already  strayed from my resolve to buy only sig dolls......on more than one  (or even two or three )occasion (s)  :blush:  :facepalm:  :lookround:  Maybe its too late for me now but I'm still. t-r-y-I-n-g to buy only sig dolls... unless its something I simply cant resist
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
My Wish List

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #663 on: May 20, 2015, 05:49:04 AM »
Thank you all so much for your comments :)

Blondie is my most favorite doll! I can't wait to get another Enchanted Picnic. At first I really didn't think I liked the Chinese facial screening, but after seeing it on different versions (TTW, EP) I realized that what I didn't like what actually the curly bangs of the Chinese Signatures.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: May 20, 2015, 09:09:22 AM »

Me too!! * makes grabby hands at Rayes Blondie army and starts to rock in a corner* :yikes:  :P  ...although I already  strayed from my resolve to buy only sig dolls......on more than one  (or even two or three )occasion (s)  :blush:  :facepalm:  :lookround:  Maybe its too late for me now but I'm still. t-r-y-I-n-g to buy only sig dolls... unless its something I simply cant resist

Me 4! I should not have asked for that photo, lol. I LOVE how you've dressed them and the blue-haired one... ACK!

The only army I have is Lizzie (2 sigs, one SU) and I will probably start a Darling army.

[Tracking says AListair is out for delivery!! He should be here in 2 hours when I get back home!]

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: May 20, 2015, 10:44:42 AM »

*wipes drool away from mouth*

Blooooooondieeeee....

Huh, what?  Yes, please come join me!

You, too, Ringlets and Salli!

*begins to mutter*
'Cause you're Royal, You're Rebel, You're more than one together, However you go Ever in Ever After High, 'Cause you're Royal, You're Rebel, You're more than one together, However you go Ever in Ever After High, 'Cause you're Royal, You're Rebel, You're more than one together, However you go Ever in Ever After High, 'Cause you're Royal, You're Rebel, You're more than one together, However you go Ever in Ever After High.....

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: May 20, 2015, 01:11:29 PM »
lol!

So I just opened Alistair. Now its time to tweak!! He has a different face-sculpt, which I didn't expect and I ADORE his boots sooooooo much! I like him better than expected even without the tweaking. I think Raye is getting hers today or tomorrow too, so you can see details. I'll post pix of mine when I get him all done, his new hair is in the mail :D

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #667 on: May 20, 2015, 04:58:26 PM »
I should not have asked for that photo, lol. I LOVE how you've dressed them and the blue-haired one... ACK!

Thanks! I'm kinda proud of the blue-haired one. She turned out better than I thought, because I had wanted to reroot her in the color water nixie, but dollyhair.com was all sold out of that color. Looking at her now, I think it was a happy coincidence.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: May 20, 2015, 07:49:32 PM »
I should not have asked for that photo, lol. I LOVE how you've dressed them and the blue-haired one... ACK!

Thanks! I'm kinda proud of the blue-haired one. She turned out better than I thought, because I had wanted to reroot her in the color water nixie, but dollyhair.com was all sold out of that color. Looking at her now, I think it was a happy coincidence.

Yes, she would not have looked at pretty, I think. I wish dollyhair had more medium and light blues.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: May 21, 2015, 05:03:04 AM »
*chants* pics pics pics pics!!!!!!!! :cheer:  :frolic:  :cheer: I neeed more pics!!
although ..wait..what?
... that is sooo not helping me in my resolve... :lookround:  *goes back in the corner with Spiffy, Salli, buttercreamdream, and shenanigans I think. hehehe we're a growing crowd, no? :P

back on the cubject of Blondie -  I thought it was just that I didn't like the quality of her or something else that was off  when it comes to the china version - but all it was really is that I don't like her bangs , once they are restyled then she looks cute as the Indonesia version  :)

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: May 21, 2015, 05:20:35 PM »
Here's a pic of him with his shirt off and some things I added to him. This should tide you over until Raye gets her review up :)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: May 22, 2015, 04:37:33 AM »
:dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  !!!!!!!!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: May 22, 2015, 04:57:20 AM »
Ooh I love his boots too! I had no intentions of buying him, but pics and reviews might change my mind :lookround:

Salli, did you buy the SU playset to get Lizzie? I'm looking for one without the playset (or discounted like the tea party with Maddie) But there never seems to be any of her on ebay without the set! XD

What does everyone think of Faybelle? I really can't stand her in the book and webisodes, but she's a gorgeous doll so I'll be getting her anyway :lol: I really like her wings and hair.

Still waiting for Darling to show up! I'd get her from Toot's, but I'm cheap and only want to pay retail :P

I saw a pic of Rosabella without her glasses on the MHA and she's gorgeous!!! I think she has the second prettiest face (Ashlynn's is the prettiest IMO :heart: ) I really don't like dolls with glasses because it seems like they're covering up their faces almost. Ginger is cute with her glasses on artwork, but just not as the doll. I'm glad they packaged her and Dex without them since I'm leaving those two MIB :nod:
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: May 22, 2015, 03:54:07 PM »
:dribble:  :dribble:  :dribble:  !!!!!!!!

Right?? Let me know if anyone ever starts a support group for people with crushes on dolls XD

Shenangigans, I like Alistair wayy more than expected and when I get his hair redone I think I will really enjoy him.I feel like I need to make him an Bunny steampunk outfits.

I did buy the SU playest, but I do collect all things Lizzie so I didn't mind at all. I want the tea set playset without Maddie! (I already own 2 of her even though I'm SUPPOSED to only collect sigs) If I pick up a clearance one I'll PM you. I don't blame you for wanting to pay normal prices for dolls. They are already an expensive doll line for what they are. I will probably get Rosabella from Toots though because I have a gift certificate XD but I am going to be stubborn and not get Bunny or Faybelle until they are at normal prices. Faybelle's not my fave but I think I will like her doll a ton when I get a more fairy-like costume on her. I wish the stores would stock these guys already!!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: May 23, 2015, 03:28:40 AM »

Shenangigans, I like Alistair wayy more than expected and when I get his hair redone I think I will really enjoy him.I feel like I need to make him an Bunny steampunk outfits.

Do it!!! that would be awesome!! :wow:  :frolic:  :heart:  he's so cute! I think steampunk would be a perfect look for both of them :bigups:
Massive congrats on getting the Lizzie playset - ...any chance of pic spam? please :bateyes:

Hey!! guess what? my order from Raye arrived already (  Thank you!!!! :hug:  ) so now my 3 girls have their missing accessories! and they make a big difference!
ahem..- small pic spam alert!! :silly:

Kitty looks ..purrrfect with her armwarmers  (I know you're  eyerolling at that comment - sorry but I just couldn't resist LOL :P  )

Ginger just didn't look right with that blue necklace and no other blue on her (besides, a missing ring and bracelet is a no no )- she looks gorgeous  and matching now :heart:

Malibu Barbie never had a sword and a shield - Darling looks amazing with hers   (and thankfully it throws off the 80's Barbie thing perhaps ? *eyes one particular member...* ;)  :silly: )

All 3 girls showing off their new accessories :)

:lovey:  I still think I may need to paint Gingers' glasses though to make them a bit more accurate  :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal