collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93626 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #525 on: March 22, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »
Was there every a Ginger found with a pink necklace? Or was that just the prototype & they're actually all blue?

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 23, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »
welp, I've ordered my first EAH - blondie. I plan on giving her a new face when she arrives
I'm looking for Cerise as well (if anyone would like to trade one for ponies) ;)

Congrats!!! I found my nude Cerise on the MH Arena. It seems like there are more EAH sales over there.

LittleSpiffy: no clue.

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2015, 01:01:04 PM »
I am going to cross my fingers on the accessories but the way things are going, I'm afraid this will be next year...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:lmao:

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 24, 2015, 08:54:03 PM »
I am going to cross my fingers on the accessories but the way things are going, I'm afraid this will be next year...

This had me laughing more than it probably should have! :lol:

Roogna- Congrats on your first doll! You'll be hooked in no time.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: March 26, 2015, 05:21:23 AM »
Was there every a Ginger found with a pink necklace? Or was that just the prototype & they're actually all blue?

As far as I've seen (online and in stores around here) they are all blue. :awake:  That doesn't mean that it's not possible for there to be pink necklace Gingers around though.

:lmao:

oh my goodness ROFL!!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 
scarily enough though it might really happen :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: March 26, 2015, 05:35:00 AM »
As much as it sucks these are made for kids. My friend wouldn't even let her daughter open them without taking the ring and braclet off first. So maybe they have had some parents complain about those super small accessories.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2015, 11:33:10 AM »
As much as it sucks these are made for kids. My friend wouldn't even let her daughter open them without taking the ring and braclet off first. So maybe they have had some parents complain about those super small accessories.

I had thought of this too. Even if your kid is old enough to not choke on things, there's zero chance these wouldn't have ended up in the vacuum if I was a kid with these dolls. My solution: make the bracelets a teensy bit bigger. The rings can't really be helped. But they look so naked/cheap with no arm accessories. Hopefully, Rayedelsol and her 3D printer will ave us all.

EDIT: My Sig Cedar Wood just came! I like her much more than I expected to (the wood graining used to creep me out). I clearly need to watch Pinocchio again because I was like "why is her barette a grasshopper???". Duh me. I absolutely ADORE her blue fairy ring. It makes me even more sad about the loss of the rings :'(. [Now to snag Ginger and my sig collection is complete!!]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:54:09 AM by Salli »

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #532 on: March 26, 2015, 01:00:48 PM »
EDIT: My Sig Cedar Wood just came! I like her much more than I expected to (the wood graining used to creep me out).

After having finally unboxed my new dolls this past weekend, I think she's one of my new faves too!  She's just so pretty!

I have been watching Dexter on Amazon and his price doesn't seem to be dropping back down - still at like $34...  My Walmart must have finally restocked last weekend as I found a budget sig Cedar and Spring Unsprung dolls but none of the other newer sigs.

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop
« Reply #533 on: March 26, 2015, 05:46:12 PM »
EDIT: My Sig Cedar Wood just came! I like her much more than I expected to (the wood graining used to creep me out).

After having finally unboxed my new dolls this past weekend, I think she's one of my new faves too!  She's just so pretty!

I have been watching Dexter on Amazon and his price doesn't seem to be dropping back down - still at like $34...  My Walmart must have finally restocked last weekend as I found a budget sig Cedar and Spring Unsprung dolls but none of the other newer sigs.

If you have a Ross nearby, you might want to check there for Dexter. I was able to find one last week for $12.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 26, 2015, 05:49:38 PM »
Marshalls too!

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #535 on: March 28, 2015, 01:39:40 PM »
I had thought of this too. Even if your kid is old enough to not choke on things, there's zero chance these wouldn't have ended up in the vacuum if I was a kid with these dolls. My solution: make the bracelets a teensy bit bigger. The rings can't really be helped. But they look so naked/cheap with no arm accessories. Hopefully, Rayedelsol and her 3D printer will save us all.

To the rescue! What damsel needs my aid? :)

We've added accessories for Ginger in our etsy shop. Right now we have a bracelet and ring set available in pink, yellow, and a light blue.

Additionally, we are working on a sword and shield combo pack for Darling Charming. I would really love some input from you guys. What kind of sword and what kind of shield?

For the sword, so far we've got a handle with a twist (like a rope twist) and a ball for the bottom. To be honest, I was thinking of something like the swords on the cover of the book:

I'm thinking of putting a piece on the handle of the sword similar to all the other hand-held pieces (like this:)

Lizzie Hearts - Spring Unsprung by reidelsol, on Flickr

For the shield, though, I'm lost. Hubby says that domed look (think Captain America) doesn't result in a nice clean print. It can have a curve to it, though. Would you prefer something like in the book cover? Or does anyone have any design ideas they'd like to share??  :bateyes: please? 

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 28, 2015, 01:53:49 PM »
I am that damsel!! I don't even have Ginger yet and I am heading over to your shop to buy her rings and bracelet.
Squee!!

I am sketching something for Darling and I'll post here and on the MH arena thread.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #537 on: March 28, 2015, 01:56:44 PM »
I am that damsel!! I don't even have Ginger yet and I am heading over to your shop to buy her rings and bracelet.
Squee!!

I am sketching something for Darling and I'll post here and on the MH arena thread.

Yay! I can't wait to see it!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 28, 2015, 03:44:45 PM »

I wrote more about this on the MHArena. I like the sword, I am 'meh' about the shield. Does the doll come with earrings? I don't see any. I designed some then realized that she has some on the book cover.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 01, 2015, 06:28:43 AM »
So much to catch up on :lol:

I'm finally starting to see the budgeted dolls at K-Mart and Wal-Mart. Cedar and Dex and also the Hat-Tastic line. So sad! I'm glad I got the first edition dolls. I hope anyone who hasn't gotten Dex yet can get him at a reasonable price. They really left out a lot of stuff and IMO they shouldn't even budget him because he's not as accessorized as the female dolls.

I found 3 Unsprung Kittys at Wal-Mart last weekend but they're gone now. I really wish I had picked one up XD I got Mirror Beach Ashlynn and Apple instead. I got Legacy Day Cerise yesterday and a friend gave me Legacy Day Maddie, squee! :frolic: And I bought two Just Sweet Blondies :lookround: I needed one to debox! XD I have to say she's my very favorite EAH doll :lovey:

Have you guys seen the new ice skating dolls? So want! I'm glad they're releasing another Duchess :D I really came to like her after reading Next Top Villain. And it was cool to know Lizzie paints the heart around her eye. I thought it was a birthmark XD

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 06:39:16 AM

BTW, Target is having a buy one get one 50% off sale on EAH, Monster High, and MLP :D And other things, but those are the only ones I remember XD
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:39:16 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal