collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93625 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #510 on: March 20, 2015, 05:27:23 AM »
My sig Kitty has a stand.. maybe you just got a faulty one :whoa:  :what:  I'd hate for them to stop including stands on purpose
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 20, 2015, 11:51:29 AM »
Clones your apple is adorable!!

I found Sig Kitty the other day and didn't pick her up right away but changed my mind the next day and went back and got her. She is so cute!!! Although she doesn't have a stand. SO not sure what happen there.

Where did you find her? Was it Walmart?

I finally got to order sig Cedar!! Yay!!!

Shenanigans: Yah, most old fairie tales/legends don't have very happy endings or are too gruesome to present to kids in visual form. Have a blast at the beach!!! I can't wait to see your pix!!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 20, 2015, 12:01:14 PM »
Clones your apple is adorable!!

I found Sig Kitty the other day and didn't pick her up right away but changed my mind the next day and went back and got her. She is so cute!!! Although she doesn't have a stand. SO not sure what happen there.

Where did you find her? Was it Walmart?

I finally got to order sig Cedar!! Yay!!!

Shenanigans: Yah, most old fairie tales/legends don't have very happy endings or are too gruesome to present to kids in visual form. Have a blast at the beach!!! I can't wait to see your pix!!

It was Wal mart. She must come in her own box because they had about 10 of her on yen shelf. I didn't like the first pictures I saw of her but she is just so darn cute in person!! Of coarse mine is missing the stand.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 20, 2015, 12:05:09 PM »
I don't think I have ever exercised more self control than I did yesterday:  I finally found Duchess at Wal mart.  Three of them, in fact.  With rings (I heard that the "budget" dolls are now ring-less!)

I am beyond my pony/doll budget and left her behind.  Of course, I tucked all of the Duchess dolls behind the old stock until I can get back there again... :whistle:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 20, 2015, 02:29:02 PM »
Thanks, Sword Pony! I wonder if you can buy stands from Mattel? Hmmm. If I ever end up with a spare stand I'll let you know. You could also write Mattel, I have found them very helpful in solving problems.

Oh, as per the release date. Not sure when they'll be in stores or if this date is accurate but Amazon has a shipping date for Bunny and the new dolls as April 23rd through May 8 if you choose standard shipping. Oh I hope that's right because I think I will be all caught up by then.

LittleSpiffy: I have totally hidden things before. It usually doesn't work though. They usually find and reshelf my things XD
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 02:31:50 PM by Salli »

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2015, 03:20:55 PM »
Swordpony: I second contacting Mattel. Their customer service is super helpful about issues like this.

Have you all seen the new Fairest on Ice dolls. They look so pretty! Especially Ashlynn, I love her dress.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2015, 07:31:43 PM »
Thanks, Sword Pony! I wonder if you can buy stands from Mattel? Hmmm. If I ever end up with a spare stand I'll let you know. You could also write Mattel, I have found them very helpful in solving problems.

Oh, as per the release date. Not sure when they'll be in stores or if this date is accurate but Amazon has a shipping date for Bunny and the new dolls as April 23rd through May 8 if you choose standard shipping. Oh I hope that's right because I think I will be all caught up by then.

LittleSpiffy: I have totally hidden things before. It usually doesn't work though. They usually find and reshelf my things XD

LoL, I should have hidden it somewhere really strange...like at the bottom of a bin of DVDs...

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2015, 08:27:01 PM »
Swordpony: I second contacting Mattel. Their customer service is super helpful about issues like this.

Have you all seen the new Fairest on Ice dolls. They look so pretty! Especially Ashlynn, I love her dress.

I haven't! I will go check. Thanks for the heads up! EDIT: I love Duchess on Ice. I may have to have a Duchess army.

Also, I found sig Kitty at WalMart today!!! Yay!!!! They also had Dex, Lizzie and Cedar but ehy were the budgety ones. Speaking of budgety, the photos of Darling and Rosabella in their boxes show some seriously naked arms. No cuffs/bracelets that were shown in the promos. :'(
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:36:07 PM by Salli »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 21, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »
Thanks for the info guys! I've personal never had luck with Mattel so I won't be contacting them. I have an extra stand anyway. So no worries there.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 21, 2015, 11:40:46 AM »
So I just read Kitty's diary. And what the hex?? My comp won't let me make spoilers here so I won't discuss, but I want to know what in the world happened? Or is this Kitty's way of messing with me?

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 22, 2015, 05:07:33 PM »

I haven't! I will go check. Thanks for the heads up! EDIT: I love Duchess on Ice. I may have to have a Duchess army.

Also, I found sig Kitty at WalMart today!!! Yay!!!! They also had Dex, Lizzie and Cedar but ehy were the budgety ones. Speaking of budgety, the photos of Darling and Rosabella in their boxes show some seriously naked arms. No cuffs/bracelets that were shown in the promos. :'(

There were in box photos leaked from Toy Fair that had the bracelets. I'm hoping those in box pics without them are like factory rejects.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 22, 2015, 05:12:30 PM »

There were in box photos leaked from Toy Fair that had the bracelets. I'm hoping those in box pics without them are like factory rejects.

I think it's safe to assume they won't have those extra details on release. I was so hopeful that the Kitty Cheshire that was first found was a mistake.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 22, 2015, 05:26:13 PM »

I think it's safe to assume they won't have those extra details on release. I was so hopeful that the Kitty Cheshire that was first found was a mistake.

But Kitty was never seen in box with the arm warmers afaik. The only time she had them was the promo pics. Plus the source of those more recent pics was rather iffy. Arm warmerless Kitty was found on shelf first.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 22, 2015, 05:52:26 PM »
I am going to cross my fingers on the accessories but the way things are going, I'm afraid this will be next year...

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #524 on: March 22, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »
welp, I've ordered my first EAH - blondie. I plan on giving her a new face when she arrives
I'm looking for Cerise as well (if anyone would like to trade one for ponies) ;)

DeviantArt Etsy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal