collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93626 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2014, 03:54:30 AM »
Oh she looks fine :D My Equestria Girls have some bad eye wonk but I can never find them without it :lol:

Is the point on the heart under her eye faded or is it just the picture?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2014, 05:20:17 AM »
Oh she looks fine :D My Equestria Girls have some bad eye wonk but I can never find them without it :lol:

Just the picture

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2014, 09:20:10 AM »

Just the picture

Ok I'll definitely let you know about her :D Thanks so much for holding her for me! :hug:
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2014, 02:01:35 PM »
LittleSpiffy, I am looking for Spring Unsprung Lizzie. I actually have 2 of the sig release. One I ordered from Amazon with holes in her forehead from the crown anchors and the other one Mattel shipped to me for free after I complained nicely. XD I never have seen Lizzie in a store here (LAME Northwest!). I suspect that I actually MIGHT see SU Lizzie in stores here. Now that I said that they will burn all of the shipments headed within a 300 mile radius of me. O.o

I so want them to release Daring so he and Lizzie can be together!! <3 <3 <3

Shenanigans, you will adore her, she is amazing! I am seriously thinking about starting a fan club for her :D

roselalonde

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2014, 09:25:05 PM »
...Did anyone want my Lizzie Hearts before I take her back to Target?  I know someone wanted her ($19.99 + shipping)...

Oooooooh! I want her but I'm on strict orders not to buy any EAH dolls til after Christmas! XD

If you're serious, I will hold her for you...12/26 is after Christmas, right? :lol:  I just feel like a jerk returning her when she's sold out on Target.com & hard to find in stores.

Seriously?? That would be awesome! If I don't get her for Christmas then I will definitely take you up on that offer :happy: I've not seen her ANYWHERE around here >_<

Does she have wonky eyes?

I don't want to be presumptuous but if Shenanigans does get a Lizzie I will gladly take you up on that offer. It is practically impossible to find anything but TC and the Sig core 4 here in New Mexico, and we probably won't be getting the later waves until waaaaaaaaay into 2015.

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:40 PM »
Sounds good!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2014, 10:06:37 PM »
I wish Duchess's feet were more pointed like a ballet dancer's and her shoes were actual ballet slippers.

roselalonde

« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2014, 09:20:08 PM »
I wish Duchess's feet were more pointed like a ballet dancer's and her shoes were actual ballet slippers.

I think they try and avoid stuff like that so all of the clothes can fit all of the dolls. The thing that bugs me about her is her tights-they're the same as everyone else's! Apple, Raven, Cupid, and Holly ALL have those same black fishnets. Her webisode tights are so cute and I wish we were actually getting some.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2014, 09:25:59 PM »

I think they try and avoid stuff like that so all of the clothes can fit all of the dolls. The thing that bugs me about her is her tights-they're the same as everyone else's! Apple, Raven, Cupid, and Holly ALL have those same black fishnets. Her webisode tights are so cute and I wish we were actually getting some.

I feel like this isn't up to Mattel's standard they set with their other sig dolls. I mean, most of these ladies have SO much detail in them and here it's almost 'Getting Fairest', like this is what she sleeps in. I adore her face so much that I forgive them for the other oversights.

roselalonde

« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2014, 09:35:24 PM »

I feel like this isn't up to Mattel's standard they set with their other sig dolls. I mean, most of these ladies have SO much detail in them and here it's almost 'Getting Fairest', like this is what she sleeps in. I adore her face so much that I forgive them for the other oversights.

That's true! At least all of the aforementioned girls were designed with the fishnets, Mattel didn't care with Duchess and they just changed her. Her faceup is gorgeous though.

Offline kadytheredpanda

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2014, 10:23:04 AM »
I'm waiting for my second EAH doll right now: Blondie Lockes. I have a signature Cupid too that I got back in March. The prices are slightly lower on a lot of the Signatures than usual right now on Amazon, and with a $5 giftcard I was able to get Blondie for $6. Better than $21-ish at Walmart!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2014, 05:21:19 PM »
I'm waiting for my second EAH doll right now: Blondie Lockes. I have a signature Cupid too that I got back in March. The prices are slightly lower on a lot of the Signatures than usual right now on Amazon, and with a $5 giftcard I was able to get Blondie for $6. Better than $21-ish at Walmart!

That's great! I may wait until the new Legacy Day dolls drop in price because I just can't see buying them for $26.99 at the moment :lol: If they were $5 cheaper I would though hehe.
My Wish List

Offline kadytheredpanda

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2014, 10:46:19 PM »

That's great! I may wait until the new Legacy Day dolls drop in price because I just can't see buying them for $26.99 at the moment :lol: If they were $5 cheaper I would though hehe.
The Cerise Legacy Day is absolutely beautiful. It's similar to the Comic Con version, but different enough that I like it and want both XD

If I could find the Thronecoming dolls cheap, that'd be awesome. I'd probably get either signature Maddie, Cerise, or Cedar next because of the price (and they're more likely to disappear sooner).

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 23, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »

Awesome price!! I made the mistake of starting to read the books. Now I am going to want all of the characters -_- . I so enjoy Maddie. I am really liking Cedar even though I can't stand the voice they use for her in the Webisodes (shades of Holt Hyde from MH). I may pick up her SU version. I think its her prettiest release so far.

I wish they'd release the dolls with their pets for-crying-out-loud! They are a huge part of the book!

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 23, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »

I wish they'd release the dolls with their pets for-crying-out-loud! They are a huge part of the book!
I echo this!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal