collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 611
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Walking dead fans [spoilers]  (Read 4523 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Re: Walking dead fans [spoilers]
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2013, 12:18:32 PM »
Well...anyone else really disappointed?  :huh:

Yes...there was NO closure for this season at all.  And SO MANY commercials.  It felt like it should have been a 2 hour finale because so many things were left unsettled.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2013, 12:34:53 PM »
I was also surprised at how much was left open at the end.  I don't think it was bad, but didn't feel like a season finale.

They are catching up on the comic story line quick (even though a lot has changed in the tv show), I wonder how they will move into the next plot line. 

At least I have Game of Thrones now!  Hooray!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2013, 01:19:45 PM »
Lol! I was thinking the same thing!  :lol: That episode was MUCH better!

Spoiler
I can't help feeling cheated by the whole Andrea thing. She got so far and came so close. But dang she took her time with those pliers! Girl you gonna die stop pausing for chit chat!!

I also just don't see where things will go with the governor. Cause now he's just one crazy nut job running around with his henchmen, what can he really do? He's not making another army, now that people know what a nutter he is. It would have been better if Martinez had just killed him or something and ended it.

Ugh. Not pleased.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2013, 03:32:31 PM »
Lol! I was thinking the same thing!  :lol: That episode was MUCH better!

Spoiler
I can't help feeling cheated by the whole Andrea thing. She got so far and came so close. But dang she took her time with those pliers! Girl you gonna die stop pausing for chit chat!!

I also just don't see where things will go with the governor. Cause now he's just one crazy nut job running around with his henchmen, what can he really do? He's not making another army, now that people know what a nutter he is. It would have been better if Martinez had just killed him or something and ended it.

Ugh. Not pleased.

100% all of this!! 
Spoiler
When Captain Crazy killed most of the towns people, I was literally yelling at Martinez to shoot him!  Ask my husband, I was so angry at the tv.  Not to mention all the annoying commercials.  At least The Killing is returning in June (yay!). 

As for Andrea, sure she tried to keep everyone alive, but she chose the wrong side.  The only way she could have saved everyone was to take out the Gov like Carol suggested.

Did anyone watch Talking Dead??     :heart: :heart: Norman aka Daryl  :heart: :heart:  I love him:). 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2013, 08:16:45 PM »
Really? I liked the finale...

Spoiler
It left stuff open, but not as bad as a lot of season finale's do I thought... Open enough that anything can happen next season but the major conflict is mostly dealt with.

Oh Andrea, I didn't like you but I didn't want you to die... she did her part though, she just wanted to help and thanks to her, Tyreese was ready to trust Rick when it came down to it so she did help in the end... although a lot of people died because she hesitated in killing the Governor when she had the chance...

Anyone else concerned about Carl? Little Governor in training? Glad his dad brought the others back, Carl needs to learn to trust and care for others again.  Boy on boy she didn't have to die though, it was all that chit chat hat got her... did she not hear me SCREAMING at the screen?! michelle53, I was yelling at Martinez too.

The old people scare me a bit. I think the prison is a good choice for the, you can lock them in at night in case any die in their sleep! I don't think I could sleep with anyone post-zombie-apocalypse!

Can't wait for next season!

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 10:21:47 PM »
Really? I liked the finale...

I liked the finale, too. I felt it cleansed the slate for the next season...

Spoiler
...as well as setting the stage for Rick to do what he promised Lori in keeping Carl's humanity. It's also like they've become like the gang from the 1st season that took in the elderly people and protected them. It's a basis to get Carl grounded again and see that not all people are out to get them, but there are those that need help and they should do so for the greater good. Compassion. -- Which didn't help the hiker on the road. I still feel bad for that poor guy.

I can't help it, but I am so glad that Andrea died. The only thing now is who is going to take her place as the person I'll be pinning my annoyance on. :rofl:

Really bummed that Merle ended up dying, tho. Daryl is my favorite character on the show, so I'm wondering how it'll affect him, especially after it took so long to find his brother. I really liked their chemistry and how different their personalities were after having lived through the same abusive household. The part where they were in the woods and Daryl's shirt ripped and showed his back... Merle's reaction was so full of shame for not being there to protect his brother, it just made me teary eyed. Daryl was the only thing in the world that Merle actually loved. -- I could literally talk about their relationship for hours, but moving on...!

Some random jot notes:

-- Bummed that Milton died. I figured he would, but I was kind of hoping they'd hold him out for a bit longer since Rick's group needs more science or medic-based people. Right now they really only have Hershel and Carol.

-- I love Maggie and Glen, so it was also touching when he went and got a ring for her. The only thing that bothers me about it is that you know one or both of them will die at some point. But love is hope!

-- Praying that Beth smacks some sense in to Carl. She got to kill her first zombie, so maybe she's becoming proactive instead of letting everything happen around her.

I have too much free time to think about these things.  :lookround:

Offline relcelestia

• Trade Count: (+107)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Argie Obsessed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
llllaaaaaaammmmmeeeee
HEY [you]! Sell me your Argies! :dribble: Wishlist

Click HERE to see my 125 Argies!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2013, 01:17:02 AM »
Count me in as disappointed with the finale. It seemed like we had been building up to a confrontation between TG and Rick for weeks and then it never happened.  Although I enjoyed the Milton/Andrea scenes I felt they were much too drawn out for the finale.

The week before with Merle's death was much more powerful imo.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal