collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ohayoo minna!  (Read 245 times)

Acha

• Trade Count: (0)
Ohayoo minna!
« on: August 30, 2013, 11:23:46 AM »
Doozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu!
Or in the other words, it's very nice to meet you :)

My name is Acha, I'm 21 years old girl who grew up with My Little Ponies. I have always been more pony girl and I actually didn't own even one barbie in my chilhood. Only ponies and plastic horses. So these ponies really mean much to me, I always had them with me while travelling or visiting friends. And when I grew older and we sent some of our toys to second hand, my mother always told me that I'm not allowed to send any of my ponies. Though I prolly wouldn't even thought about it, Iäm really gratefull to my mom.

Me as a person, well it tells more than thousand words that my friends and family keeps telling me that I'm just like Fluttershy in these days MLP tv show. I find that actually pretty fluttering (such a bad pun...). I live in Helsinki, Finland at the moment but we travel kind a lot. I'm not studying at the moment, but applicating to school and working while waiting the spring examinations to come. I work in glass and porcelain department store, so collecting things is very everyday business to me ^^

And a bit about my own ponies. First of all, my love is G2 ponies and most of my ponies are those. My ponies also have been played a lot, so they ain't as shiny as they were when they come from the factory, but I'm actually very suprised how well those really are. Since there was almost 8 years when all the ponies were just in our cellar before I was curious to see how much my childhood memories matched to the reality. (and have to say, I imagined that I had very very very much less than I had!). Then I have few G1 ponies too.

My reason to attend to this community is to complete the gapes I have in my collection at the moment, but not really in the shape of finding new ponies, but I would like to find all the accesories some of my ponies have lost. Though there is also some ponies I'm intrested to find. But I might be pretty boring to say this (and it might end up suicidal here.. hope not) but I'm collecting these ponies now to be given to my own children, so I'm not really collecting for my self :) But I want to give forward the same joy I once got from these ponies!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: Ohayoo minna!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 03:52:44 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena :wave:

I think your goal of finding the missing accessories for your ponies is a really good one. I have spent ages over the years trawling the net to find a random comb or sticker to complete my ponies.  It's very satisfying when you do finally find the items you are seeking. Of course, then you can move onto the next one... :P

Enjoy the forums :)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 04:12:52 PM »
welcome! that is great you are collecting for your children!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena. Nothing wrong with wanting to share your joy if ponies with future children and no harm in just enjoying them for yourself.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline himmie