collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 494
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 76633 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #420 on: February 21, 2014, 11:55:43 AM »
Dragonflitter I have an extra black Muffin pony I would be happy to send to you if you don't have her.  She is without a box but otherwise perfectly fine. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 21, 2014, 12:21:55 PM »
Dragonflitter I can completely see where you are coming from. I also completely agree and understand that these are aimed at a collector market. I understand when a genuine collector grabs a full box in order to ensure they get everything they want. I think what frustrates me is that these items are becoming scalpers targets and by that I mean professional toy scalpers as well as just random people who think they can buy them and toss them up on ebay for a profit. Heck, I am all for making money :P but I also agree with the frustration of not being able to buy a retail item off the shelf when it should be readily available.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 21, 2014, 03:50:45 PM »
Aww, Marigold, thank you! You are so sweet! :hug: I'm actually mostly looking for the Hot Topic exclusives, though. (Along with everybody else, it seems!)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #423 on: February 21, 2014, 04:03:25 PM »
they are cool, but none of my favorite ponies have been released in this form yet.
mostly just getting them for customs.
speaking of, i have a few i'm looking to trade if anyone has an extra lyra or rainbow.

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #424 on: February 21, 2014, 04:35:52 PM »
I'm currently collecting these, if anyone has duplicates. :)
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2014, 11:34:11 PM »
Dragonflitter I can completely see where you are coming from. I also completely agree and understand that these are aimed at a collector market. I understand when a genuine collector grabs a full box in order to ensure they get everything they want. I think what frustrates me is that these items are becoming scalpers targets and by that I mean professional toy scalpers as well as just random people who think they can buy them and toss them up on ebay for a profit. Heck, I am all for making money :P but I also agree with the frustration of not being able to buy a retail item off the shelf when it should be readily available.

Agree, so much! Ugh, it's so frustrating to walk into my local Hot Topic, week after week, and see the empty box. (This week, they put the Discord card-boxes into the empty box, just so it looked less pathetic!)

All I want is some NORMAL colored ponies! Is it so hard? Why can't the "sought after" ones be sparkly, or some other sort of 'special'?
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 22, 2014, 02:50:34 AM »
O.o Target also sells these? Are they in the pony aisle/section or near the Trading Cards area? I've never seem them at Target, or any sign of the for that matter. xD

For the most part, I really dislike blind box-type things like this because I usually get the character(s) I don't like or want (especially when it comes to JPN blind box figures/gashapons for anime and videogame characters). Add me to the ones that would sooner shell out more bucks to get the exact character I want than take a chance with a blind box. ^^; With the blind bag ponies, at least if you know the code, you know what pony is inside (does it still work like that now with the BBs?)
I used to seem the boxes often in my HT stores, but now they're always gone. But they always seem to be at my TRU whenever I go.

I am bummed out, because I caved in last weekend, got a box, and actually got a pony I like - Lyra.
The kicker? Poor Lyra's tail is broken, right out of the package/box. Dx Luckily, I can super glue it back on, but I'm all like "Gosh, the ONE time I get a character I wanted or like via blind box, and this happens. ". xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Fricknmaniac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2014, 07:36:56 AM »
The ones in Target are indeed in the trading card section.

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 22, 2014, 09:13:05 AM »
I still have black: :muffin: Pony, Octavia, Lyra, Dashy, and Vinyl. Still looking for colored Vinyl & Dr. Whooves.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 22, 2014, 10:16:09 AM »
I haven't found these yet. Though I didn't know that Target was selling them. Thanks for the heads up about where in the store.

Add me to the frustrated buyers. I get there popular but the scalpers annoy me (same with BBs). My local Wally-World is about to stop carrying BBs due to theft and opened packages.

I'm grown, so it's easy for me to find another store that sells them (or buy online). While annoying I can roll with it. What truly irks me is the kids getting short changed due to stupid and selfish adults.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #430 on: February 22, 2014, 11:15:21 AM »
I can kind of see both sides of this, I guess!

On one hand, I'm kind of glad that people buy these things to resell, because they're blind-boxed and I was really only interested in a few of them. The "scalper" prices can be high, but in cases like this, I'm willing to pay extra in order to get the exact toy I want instead of buying piles and piles of them in hopes of getting lucky.

On the other hand, it's a real bugger when everybody else grabs up the things you want to buy, especially if they're not a fellow fan!

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 22, 2014, 12:17:04 PM »
Maybe it's too early, but does anyone know if there will be a second wawe? I really love them.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
I've never seen a hot topic box.
I'm not going to hunt them down, I don't have the time for that at the moment.
I'm just assuming these colored ones will not be making it into my collection unless they're issued else where at a later point.

Offline Trinity

• Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2014, 01:14:44 PM »
Maybe it's too early, but does anyone know if there will be a second wawe? I really love them.

I'd say yes! (Well I hope yes!) Seeing as though I've seen it labeled as "Wave 1".
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2014, 01:48:21 PM »

Yep once the next 10 characters are released in the regular size wave 2 will be released after that :)

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal