collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Secret Santa! Max $$ are you comfortable spending on this swap? (Choose ONE)

$10-$20
7 (43.8%)
$20-$30
6 (37.5%)
$30+
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~  (Read 10499 times)

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2016, 03:10:23 PM »
Ok hopefully this is my last question for secret santa

If you like treats, what are your favorite candies and snackies? Do you like hot chocolate or teas?
If you like animals, which ones are your favorites?

I will update my wishlist with my answers :p Oh and don't forget the G4 question above lol

hugs
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:15:49 PM by scarlettkitty81 »

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2016, 08:50:32 AM »
If you like treats, what are your favorite candies and snackies? Do you like hot chocolate or teas?
If you like animals, which ones are your favorites?

Treats I'm into right now: dark chocolate, toffee, gummy bears. I like tea- all kinds, but especially chai and herbals.
Favorite animals: red fox, wolf, cheetah

G4- no g4 merch please, I'm at my limit for the year. ;)

Count me in!! Sorry for the delay things have been busy!

Excellent! I'll add you to the guest list.  ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2016, 07:33:49 AM »
Aurora's Answers: G4- I still adore G4 merchandise. I can't help it. I'm a sucker. Especially if those items happen to have Discord on them- there's not much Discord running around, and I just dig him! Lincoln, by the way, loves Rainbow Dash and Princess Celestia. Every time we pass a poster on our wall that has Celestia, he stops and points her out to me. EVERY TIME. Pinkie is my favorite pony- good luck finding any merchandise with her on it! (Hahahaha!)

Animals: I actually love the look of snakes and spiders. They're so intricate and different than other animals. Not a fan of Jack Pine Beetles.
Candy: I'm not a fussy person. Perhaps you could score me some of that cherry chocolate fudge stuff.... mmmmmm.... I've actually sort of forgotten what it felt like on my tongue, I just remember it being amazing. I remember the feeling of how good it was, surprisingly good and sinful, but I can't remember the taste. Fun!
But any chocolate, any candy, I'm good.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2016, 05:55:47 AM »
Great job everyone- lot's of positive spirit out there!

Also a reminder to everyone participating in Secret Santa--- please try to answer all the preference questions posed by all members here- since no one knows who their receiving-partner is, it's important that everyone answer all the questions!  ;)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2016, 12:10:40 PM »
Foxfire has been sick all weekend and so far this week, but I'll be posting her answers as soon as I can!
The only merchandise she actually cares about is G4, so YES! to that one!

Also, I just bought my partner's Pony! Now to patiently wait for her to arrive...

I stink at patience.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 12:13:10 PM by Aurora »

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2016, 05:44:33 PM »
secret santa partner:

Would you like anything christmasy? How do you feel about stickers/stationery/socks ect?
If it has ponies on it, christmasy is totally fine with me.  ^.^  Love stickers!  Stationary is fine if there is something cute on it, kittens, ponies, dragons, etc.  I have a severe formaldehyde allergy, so most clothing will not work for me.  :-S

If you like treats, what are your favorite candies and snackies? Do you like hot chocolate or teas?  I love sour patch kids and chocolate with nuts in it, but I'm really trying to cut down on sweets.  I love Tazo Zen tea.  ^.^
If you like animals, which ones are your favorites?  kitties

Did I miss any?

Also, should we bring snacks to share?

edit:  Oh!  And I also boycott Nestle.  :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 02:54:48 PM by Nimrodel »
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2016, 06:43:34 PM »
Quick question.. seeing as my mom coming with me and she actually a pony fan. I know the Santas been selected but I am willing to buy a decent G1 Applejack for her.  If anyone might have one willing to give?  Or even anything christmas related/cat related.. she basically like me in likes but loves nightmare before xmas and not so big on Godzilla.. but puts up with her crazy child.   She loves cats and sadly Aurora family might not want to give up the two kitties they took in of ours ;)   pics be lovely though of them.    If this is rude of me to even ask I'm so deeply sorry..  I don't want to be totally out of line :( 
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »
Quick questions answered! :D

I prefer G1, as that's what I collect, though I wouldn't turn down G4 Minty. :) Bait is fine as well, all gens, as I customize.

I don't have any food allergies, aside from caffeine. Chocolate is good, but not nestle, as I'm boycotting them as best I can. Celestial Seasons has a honey-vanilla-chamomile tea that I'm rather fond of. Swedish fish are awesome; if you can find the "non-racist" variety (i.e., not all red), so much the better.

Christmas stuff is fine, though I'd prefer generic winter-themed. Fuzzy socks are excellent (I tend to get mine at the dollar store), as are fuzzy sweaters (2xl (I like oversized), thrift store is fine; that's where I get 90% of my clothes anyway ;) ).

I *think* that covers the questions? I hope so, anyway. :)

@Blackfrost: Don't worry Jules, I have something planned so she won't go without. :)
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2016, 03:40:59 PM »
Just a couple weeks out! Hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit, despite the lack of snow! I should have the coloring sheet out tomorrow, and game prizes are getting lined up.  :biggrin:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2016, 12:24:05 PM »
Just a couple weeks out! Hope everyone is getting into the holiday spirit, despite the lack of snow! I should have the coloring sheet out tomorrow, and game prizes are getting lined up.  :biggrin:

Wait, the coloring sheet is a before-hand thing? Neat! I just assumed we'd be doing it there!
Got my partner's pony, and am not worried about the condition anymore. Seeing her in person, she's pretty darn nice! Yay! Now to get the extras.

Post Merge: November 29, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

Quick question.. seeing as my mom coming with me and she actually a pony fan. I know the Santas been selected but I am willing to buy a decent G1 Applejack for her.  If anyone might have one willing to give?  Or even anything christmas related/cat related.. she basically like me in likes but loves nightmare before xmas and not so big on Godzilla.. but puts up with her crazy child.   She loves cats and sadly Aurora family might not want to give up the two kitties they took in of ours ;)   pics be lovely though of them.    If this is rude of me to even ask I'm so deeply sorry..  I don't want to be totally out of line :( 

I've told Ashley about your picture request! And I'll keep her in mind when I wrap gifts for the dice game.

Post Merge: November 29, 2016, 12:25:48 PM

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a place to stay, room to rent or an affordable studio apt and was curious if any of you have ideas. Long story short my boyfriend/ex wants me out by Jan 1. This is making life very hard on me right now since I can't afford it. I also have four pets: cat, 2 mice and a hamster.

That stinks, Scarletkitty- though I'm not sad to hear that you won't be with him anymore. You just weren't happy with him.
I'm pretty sure I'm out of your target living area, but I don't have anywhere for you to fit, either. Sorry!

Post Merge: November 29, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

Quick questions answered! :D

I prefer G1, as that's what I collect, though I wouldn't turn down G4 Minty. :) Bait is fine as well, all gens, as I customize.

I don't have any food allergies, aside from caffeine. Chocolate is good, but not nestle, as I'm boycotting them as best I can. Celestial Seasons has a honey-vanilla-chamomile tea that I'm rather fond of. Swedish fish are awesome; if you can find the "non-racist" variety (i.e., not all red), so much the better.

Christmas stuff is fine, though I'd prefer generic winter-themed. Fuzzy socks are excellent (I tend to get mine at the dollar store), as are fuzzy sweaters (2xl (I like oversized), thrift store is fine; that's where I get 90% of my clothes anyway ;) ).

I *think* that covers the questions? I hope so, anyway. :)

@Blackfrost: Don't worry Jules, I have something planned so she won't go without. :)

What about Nestle?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:27:16 PM by Aurora »

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2016, 03:00:50 PM »
What about Nestle?

Hope this isn't viewed as political.  :)

The Nestle CEO came out and said that water should not be a basic human right and should be paid for.  We also boycott Nestle.  It's a personal choice and we do not judge anyone who buys Nestle products.  :) 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-mcgraw/nestle-chairman-peter-brabeck-water_b_3150150.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAzxmN2s0w

Also, Nestle bottles a lot of water from CA for very cheap while the state is in a huge drought and wants to increase the amount they take from MI. 
http://www.snopes.com/michigan-is-about-to-sell-100-million-gallons-of-groundwater-to-nestle-for-200/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:06:38 PM by Nimrodel »
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2016, 09:54:51 AM »
Okay so...

To answer the question about snacks, I would say if you have a favorite holiday treat you're excited to share, by all means! I just don't want anyone to get stressed about desserts and snackies. It's a shorter meet, just a party really.

As I mentioned, I'll have a chocolate fondue fountain, so I'm totally open to folks bringing dippables for that- bananas, strawberries, and big marshmallows work well/are popular. :)

As for the coloring contest!!! Here is a link to the coloring sheet! Please print one off if you would like to participate! You are encouraged to color before the party for the best chance of winning a prize. Everyone is eligible to play- members, guests, all. The grand prize will include pony, chocolate, and a trophy!!!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2016, 10:49:47 AM »
What about Nestle?

Hope this isn't viewed as political.  :)

The Nestle CEO came out and said that water should not be a basic human right and should be paid for.  We also boycott Nestle.  It's a personal choice and we do not judge anyone who buys Nestle products.  :) 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-mcgraw/nestle-chairman-peter-brabeck-water_b_3150150.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyAzxmN2s0w

Also, Nestle bottles a lot of water from CA for very cheap while the state is in a huge drought and wants to increase the amount they take from MI. 
http://www.snopes.com/michigan-is-about-to-sell-100-million-gallons-of-groundwater-to-nestle-for-200/

Huh, well that's ridiculous. Thank you for letting me know- I'm going to look into it a little bit more. I hate companies that make me worry about chocolate, though! Grrr! (It's chocolate- it should be guilt-free in every way.)

Post Merge: November 30, 2016, 10:50:43 AM

Okay so...

To answer the question about snacks, I would say if you have a favorite holiday treat you're excited to share, by all means! I just don't want anyone to get stressed about desserts and snackies. It's a shorter meet, just a party really.

As I mentioned, I'll have a chocolate fondue fountain, so I'm totally open to folks bringing dippables for that- bananas, strawberries, and big marshmallows work well/are popular. :)

As for the coloring contest!!! Here is a link to the coloring sheet! Please print one off if you would like to participate! You are encouraged to color before the party for the best chance of winning a prize. Everyone is eligible to play- members, guests, all. The grand prize will include pony, chocolate, and a trophy!!!

Huzzah! Coloring page! She's adorable, Ponyqueen!  Any sort of rules on the acceptable mediums? Crayons, colored pencil, mosaic tile?

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2016, 11:14:54 AM »
Anything! Colored crayons, pencils, paints, and yes, even mosaic tile!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2016, 11:18:06 AM »
Anything! Colored crayons, pencils, paints, and yes, even mosaic tile!

Thank goodness, finally a use for all those mosaic tiles I have sitting around! Hahaha!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal