collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5  (Read 21929 times)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 5
« Reply #360 on: October 07, 2015, 06:44:27 PM »
You know what I like a lot about this game? When I get my favorite villagers, I have them forever. They can never leave!  :devious:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #361 on: October 07, 2015, 07:40:33 PM »
Nintendo has the very best reputation in terms of products breaking or not. The original Wii has less than a 1 percent chance of failure. X-Box has the worst reputation with (I believe) more than a 50 percent chance of failure in both original and 360 consoles. I don't know the stats on 3DS, but I never expected mine to have so many issues, considering Nintendo's usually great track record. :(

But all of this reminds me that I actually need to SEND IT IN. Gotta remember to do that before the warranty expires!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #362 on: October 08, 2015, 12:12:28 AM »
Ive never run into any errors with any of my nintendo stuff! My gameboy color actually still works fine! I have to blow the dust out of slot cartridges, but thats about it! :3

So earlier I was bored waiting for food to cook and I went fishing in NL. Yay I caught a gar AND an arrowana back to back! Im excited because those were ones I have been to lazy to try to look for! xD Ive been trying to find tarantulas! I found 3 and two of them bit me even though I was creeping, and one commited suicide in the river LOL. Thats like the only bug I really need to find.

Offline Tap Dancer

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 08, 2015, 03:21:17 AM »
So earlier I was bored waiting for food to cook and I went fishing in NL. Yay I caught a gar AND an arrowana back to back! Im excited because those were ones I have been to lazy to try to look for! xD Ive been trying to find tarantulas! I found 3 and two of them bit me even though I was creeping, and one commited suicide in the river LOL. Thats like the only bug I really need to find.

Is it still summer in your town?

Princess Lala

« Reply #364 on: October 09, 2015, 04:14:28 AM »
^ yeah it is LOL I change the time in my settings when I need a certain animal, all I need is the tarantula and scorpion to complete my bugs! Its a well-known effective tactic.  BUT yaaaaay now all I need is the scorpion woohooooo! :3 After I catch that sneaky little critter I will probably set my setting to the real time and date. Im glad I finally caught a tarantula!

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 09, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
Is there a list somewhere of which villagers unlocks certain furniture in ACHHD?
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Tap Dancer

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 09, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »
^ yeah it is LOL I change the time in my settings when I need a certain animal, all I need is the tarantula and scorpion to complete my bugs! Its a well-known effective tactic.  BUT yaaaaay now all I need is the scorpion woohooooo! :3 After I catch that sneaky little critter I will probably set my setting to the real time and date. Im glad I finally caught a tarantula!

That's cool. :) I change my clock sometimes too. The down side is when you go forward, you might lose a villager.

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #367 on: October 09, 2015, 11:53:43 AM »
@Sandi I know there's one on the Bell Tree forums:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?326145-Unlockable-Items-V-2-Posts-Accepted

Maybe check Game Faqs, too?

Looks like Nintendo's going to send me a whole new pack of Amiibo cards for my dud Molly card. :o I thought it was going to be a 1 for 1 replacement deal, but CS said it was easier to send a pack? Fine by me!

Princess Lala

« Reply #368 on: October 10, 2015, 07:29:37 AM »
haha yeah when I go forward sometimes a villager is gone and some random villager is building a house! I will sometimes find some of my plants are gone too LOL! xS

Oooo that is cool SwiftheartBabbit! A whole new pack! :3 I might pick up some cards tonight, I wonder if there is a Gladys one?! She is probably my favorite villager! EDIT: awwe phooey no Gladys? but I see there is Cherry! She lives in my village and I love her! ^_^
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:34:45 AM by Princess Lala »

Flarewing

« Reply #369 on: October 10, 2015, 07:54:00 AM »
After watching Tiella play it a while, I got a copy. Originally, I wasn't too sure that I'd care that much for it (being as decoration wasn't that important to me in New Leaf), but I do like that I can get and keep all of the villagers in my town. I've been able to use Tiella's amiibo cards, since it doesn't look like they get ownership markers like the regular amiibos do. The lack of challenge is kinda double edged; yeah, it's easy to complete the assignments, which is good if you're just trying to unlock more stuff, but it would be nice to earn better rewards for a better job. It is nice that most of your structural options unlock relatively early on, especially if you have a stash of about 30 play coins. At this point, I don't know how much I'll end up playing the game, but I'd say it's worth the $40 sticker price, so long as you know going in that it's all about designing and redesigning the buildings, and little else.

Offline Starie

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 18, 2015, 09:03:14 AM »
Does anyone have 2 sloppy chairs they dont mind trading / selling? I really want them for my diner room ^-^

Also if anyone has these rarer items they want to trade/ sell, Im interested:

-Afternoon tea set
-Berliners
- 7/11 cash register
-Shaved ice lamp

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 18, 2015, 09:43:56 AM »
So I kinda like HHD but if I had a choice I don't know if I'd rebuy it again. It's a fun little way to kill time and I am going super slow with it. I've only done some villager homes and the school. I still need to do all the other major buildings. I just wish there was some more challenge to it.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #372 on: October 29, 2015, 03:30:18 PM »
The second set of Amiibo cards has been revealed:

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/all-animal-crossing-amiibo-cards-from-series-2-confirmed/

No official release date as of yet for the US, but I'd imagine fairly soon, to coincide with Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival.

Hope to get Reese, Labelle, Jack, and Ankha. Pate, Pekoe, Tia, and the four "Power Rangers" would be nice, too.

Anyone grab the latest Nintendo Zone offering (Filly with Convenience Store items)? I may try this weekend.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #373 on: October 29, 2015, 03:36:37 PM »
Still no Colton?  :cry:

But there will be Phoebe, Sable, and Julian! Gonna have to get those guys!!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #374 on: October 29, 2015, 08:02:18 PM »
*squees* Rodney and Hamphrey!!!!!!!! :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal