collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Happy Birthday MLP Make a wish swap brag thread!  (Read 7463 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday MLP Make a wish swap brag thread!
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2014, 05:40:45 PM »
Yes I was very happy, and I loved doing this swap.

Offline minercia

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Instagram ♥ @minerciadesign ♥
    • View Profile
    • minercia.com
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2014, 06:24:36 PM »
@invaderhorizongreen
 :lovey:
I'm glad you liked it, I had so much fun putting your box together and making the miniatures!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Will trade for Polly Pockets
ETSY SHOP

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2014, 08:54:29 PM »
Holy cow all of these swap boxes are so amazing! :faint: I found myself making grabby hands at so many things! Haha And so much fantastic art :0 You guys need to post on the Art forum more! :silly:

Maddie, I am so so happy you loved your box :D I had such a blast making it for you! And I am super happy you liked Whirly ;D I was stalking your posts and saw you wanted her and almost right after, I found her in a sales thread. I saw it as a sign! :heart: Also, I so thought of you when I found the shot glass and lanyard xD They were too funny!

Now, for my box from Maddie as well! I was seriously so spoiled and floored by all of the amazing goodies she sent to me! I opened mine at midnight last night as well and gave her commentary as I did. :silly: It was so exciting opening everything! :D Onto the pictures!

First of my lovely box upon opening it. I just LOVE the flowers! You have to show me how to make them. They were perfect to pose the ponies in for pictures xD

First are the extras! She was so sweet to make little cuddle cups for my guinea pigs ;D My boys will be thrilled! They might be too big for them, but they will definitely be using them as pillows! Haha ^-^ She also sent me some Dollyhair! I had been needing Daquiri Ice desperately since I only had a sliver left and DH was sold out. There is no way that was a coincidence you sneaky! Haha :silly:

Next up are the rehair ponies! She was so sneaky since I had been talking about needing more, and I knew she had some and asked if I could buy them. She promptly told me someone had bought them a while ago. :lmao: You got me so good! I cannot wait to get some new hair on these ladies! :heart:

Banana Surprise was actually the first one I opened and I squealed when I saw her hair! She looks so fabulous in the dark blue! I absolutely love it. Did you straighten the yarn? :0 It's so silky soft!

And now for Lady Flutter and Buzzer! Their little faces just killed me! I was floored to see she had sent me two wingers, and gorgeous ones at that! They are so flawless :heart: They are sitting happily with my other ladies now ;D

Crunch Berry! Just look at that electric hair! ;D She is just lovely :heart: I love her colors! :3
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd391/MonstarNomNom/IMG_5206-Copy_zpsa8e3a3c7.jpg

Baby Pineapple!! I never thought I would get a Paradise baby in this swap :D She is soooo beyond cute! Maddie was concerned about her smelling like smoke but I can hardly smell it on her! I can't believe you had her in baby powder for a month! lol I just love her! :heart: Now I must get her sisters ;D

And this gal practically made my jaw hit the floor when I opened her. I never in a million years thought I would get Princess Silverswirl in this swap!! She is one of my ultimate G2 gals I wanted and I was so excited when I opened her! She is sooo gorgeous. Seriously Maddie, you are awesome xD

And last but not least a group shot of everybody together! :heart:

Maddie, I seriously loved everything so so much! <3 Everything was so thoughtful and I am so happy to have them in my collection! :frolic:
Thank you for for being the best swap partner ever! ;D

:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2014, 10:32:10 PM »

Woo ! So here is my box from Blondee1982 , and what a fantastic box it is!
Starting off with a very cute piece of art

What a spread!

Such a cool group of ponies I got ! =D
Another Skyflier for my army , and she came with a cute outfit, heehee
Sea pony Dipper with her floaty! So cool!
Lovely September Birthflower pony
Baby Squirmy! I finally have her now! =D Her hair is so cute and curly!
Princess Moondust with tinsel in great condition!
Mummy charm and BB Diamon Rose
And the teased Nirvavna Applejack! She's fantastic!!

All the other goodies!
Christmas coloring book in fantactic condtion! OH my gosh ,and the scratch n stiff sticker! nip and 2 stickers on their backing from the mlp movie
An adorable little G1 story book and G4 stickers
A couple of nice post cards of North Dakota and a scenic magnet as well as a unicorn magnet =)
Also a shower gel & fragrant most that smell really nice and little bottle of "Nerds  grape" purple nail polish. Totally gonna put this on today

And teeny Chocobo stars So cute! XD

I opened my box 2 mins after midnight, that last hour was so hard to resist opening the box early, but I made sure to follow the rules heehee, XD

Thank you sooooo much ! This is such an amazing box! I love it all!

:newpony:Yay!! So happy that you like everything!!! I had so much fun putting it all together for you  :hug: :frolic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am AMAZED at all of the lovely boxes so far......we had a really great group here!

I got an amazing box from DazzleKitty myself :)

Here is what my box looked like before I tore into it like a wild animal lol

Wow!! what a beautiful sight! Love the wrapping paper!

Here is all of my amazing items all together!  :)

The ponies! wow I have to say that I am in awe right now, I love them!.... and on a kinda funny side note, I actually got my own Parasol placeholder back!  Dazzle bought her from me a little while ago and then sent her to me! So I guess it must be meant to be that she needs to stay in my collection  :heart:

All of the amazing extras! The souvenirs from the beach were my absolute favorite! Dazzle you really outdid yourself!

Thank you so much DazzleKitty!! I absolutely loved everything and the thought you put in to this box is very much appreciated!! :hug:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 10:38:06 PM by blondee1982 »

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2014, 10:47:16 PM »
To my dear partner pony_magick, I am absolutely in awe of the contents of my box! So much thought was put into every item and I've been dancing around like a fool since I opened my box. I am at the lake with spotty/slow internet and won't be able to post a proper brag until tomorrow. I cannot wait to share the goodies and your homemade wrapping paper with everyone!!!

Jennifer, I'm so happy you liked everything! I had so much fun shopping for you :)  I thought the Starshine hat was appropriate for the theme of the swap! Miss Bow Tie spent some time in the sun getting ready to be sent on to your house.

Wonderful brags everyone! I love all of the ponies and extras! You can really see the care and attention that was put into all of these boxes   :lovey:

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2014, 01:23:44 AM »
Glad you like everything! BTW I nicknamed the baby ballerina pony, Baby two-left feet. LOL!

Wow, that would be me in ballet lesson...

Such amazing boxes! My jaw keeps dropping at this thread.

Offline pony_magick

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2014, 02:42:07 AM »
To my dear partner pony_magick, I am absolutely in awe of the contents of my box! So much thought was put into every item and I've been dancing around like a fool since I opened my box. I am at the lake with spotty/slow internet and won't be able to post a proper brag until tomorrow. I cannot wait to share the goodies and your homemade wrapping paper with everyone!!

I was getting a bit worried that you hadn't posted anything so I wasn't sure... There are a few things I forgot to put in the card so once you post pictures I'll remember what I forgot to put in. I'm so happy that you liked it.
I am a Dreamer/So a Believer

My want list.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2014, 07:19:45 AM »
All those boxes are amazing :heart: Huge congrats to you all!

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:47 AM »
That G3 custom...I have no words for that beauty! Congrats!
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2014, 10:26:01 AM »
Wow you got super spoiled!! Congrats on so many amazing ponies!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2014, 02:31:18 PM »
Wow! The awesome keeps on going...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2014, 07:13:27 PM »
Wow, Some lovely boxes...Congrats everyone!

What a stunning Mexi Bowtie Jennifer!

Love that drawing Blondee...so cute :)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2014, 08:57:58 PM »
Amazing, I have dropped my jaw a few times each page, this was a fantastic swap!!
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
So many wonderful brags!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2014, 10:44:51 AM »
When this box arrived at my house, I was speechless! This was my very first swap and it exceeded my wildest expectations! I was absolutely spoiled rotten by pony_magick!

This was a long weekend for Canadians and I got to pack it up and take it to the cabin with me. My family already knows that I'm nuts about ponies and have for years so no one batted an eye when I showed up with a huge pony box  :shocked:

Here is what I saw when I opened the box - OMG the homemade pony wrapping paper!!!  :frolic: I still have to decide the best way to display your amazing artwork! I will have to take some more pictures of it as well as mine won't save in the correct orientation in Photobucket (of course).

All of the wonderful presents laid out on the table:

My husband helped choose the order that I opened the gifts. Each present contained ponies and extras that were so perfectly me! My jaw kept dropping each time I opened another one!

So many awesome accessories! I was recently bitten by the accessory bug and now can't get enough of them! I haven't managed to finish off the huge chocolate bar yet but it is soooo good!

On to the ponies!

My list was pretty long and varied as I'm close to finishing the US regular releases so I included as many ponies as I could to make things easier for my partner. I did not expect to be opening some of my favourite UK/Euro babies - Baby Sunbright and Baby Schoolbag!!!  :yippee: I don't remember ever mentioning that they are my two faves but if I did - great stalking abilities pony_magick!!!  :worshippy: I also finally got Talks A Lot! I found Chatterbox at a thrift store about 15 years ago and they are finally together  :) I can't get over how silky her hair is! And a lovely flat foot Peachy to complete my collector's pose ponies! They are all so cute and I love how the FFs are smaller than the CFs. She is lovely and I'm so pleased :) pony_magick also sent a ton of G3s to help re-start my collection. None of these ponies had passed through my hands the last time around and I love them to bits! MIB Pretty Pop! Strawberry Reef (hilarious pose but I love her symbol and colours) and the beautiful Bumblesweet with a lovely bow in her hair! I was drowning in pony goodness!

That wasn't even all that was in the box! There were so many thoughtful extras besides accessories.

It seems that I'm always in desperate need of socks so they were a welcome sight! We were laughing about how things change so much when you get older so that socks and underwear are excellent gifts  :lol: I knew right away that the money box was for saving for a grail!!! Hmmm, pony collectors do think alike!! I love that my partner included a DVD documentary of the earthquake that devastated her area of New Zealand. And a Tales DVD! I will be watching both of these very soon! I love the puppy notepaper! So cute and in my favourite colour too!

I can't forget the cute dog and horse erasers either!

This adorable Kiwi plush was included in the box for my dogs but I think I'm going to have to hang on to it myself  :blush:

The final present I opened happened to include a wall hanging of the Maori word for love. It is so fitting! My family was shocked that a group of strangers would come together to organize a swap and prepare such incredible boxes for our partners! My Little Pony and the community of the Arena really are LOVE  :lovey:

Thank you pony_magick! I am close to tears again just posting this brag. This was a wonderful first swap experience and I will always remember it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal