collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: B-Day Brag !! :D  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
B-Day Brag !! :D
« on: April 23, 2012, 07:14:24 AM »
Alright, so after the last brag post of mine that didn't have pics and nearly all the things I had won on Ebay, I'll just make another post xD

SO last Wednesday was my B-day !! To celebrate, I went on a pony hunt on Ebay some days before and won all I wanted~ The first pony that arrived was...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3 Henna Sweetie Belle ! She has a small tail cut and some playwear, but she is so minty !! Her hair is all silky and soft and shiny and I love her~ And then, I won...

This bundle !! I wanted it because of those HUUUUUGE fakies that are just so lovely~ And then, a few days later even before the auction ended, I noticed that the tiny blue pony was actually Blue Ember !! Yet, another reason to fight for this bundle~ Then, when the bundle arrived, I noticed a really weird smell on all the ponies. It was smoke smell !! I was really annoyed at it and I complained to the seller, who not only refunded the total I spend, including the shipping costs, but she apologized a lot and offered to arrange a collection if I wasn't happy with them. Well, I still was interested, so I kept them. So basically, I got all this FOR FREE. I finished cleaning all of them yesterday and they are around the house getting some air ! They don't smell as much as they did before, but I will still try and remove it a bit more. Anyway, here are the individual pics of the cleaned ponies:

Here's a sparkly fakie~ I think she's a Remco fakie, but not sure. Her hair has a small cut right at the front, which makes her funny xD She doesn't smell much, actually, and she looks pretty nice~ I braided her hair, because it was a mess (just like every fakie has messy hair lol). She will be for sale soon !!

Some McDonalds G2s !! The unicorn was really ridiculous looking: she had a braid at the top of the hair and the rest was cut. The tail was a mess, too, so I cut it all and now she is a boy xD I'll keep her, since I own Diamond Glow and I love this one too~ Ivy doesn't had a tail LOL and I had to cut a bit of Morning Glory's hair, but now it's all silky. These two will be for sale~

These donky fakies look hilarious ! xD I could tame their hair and now it's all silky~ Also, they are pretty much minty. They will be for sale soon, too~

These are so cute !! Again, had to tame their hair, but now it's all shiny and great~ They are also minty ! They will also be for sale soon~

These two are SO AWESOME !! Their hair was a pain, but I could tame it with a lot of patience and time ! They are so cool, I love them !! And no, they are not for sale xD

This !! I wasn't going to keep her, but I kind of fell in love with her yesterday... She smells a lot of smoke because I can't clean her with water :( but I don't mind. I'll try other methods. She also works and she still had her tail with the tape and all, so I believe she hasn't been played with that much ! She also came with one shoe xD I might try and get the others or something ! Either way, I'm keeping her now ! I love her hair !

I'm not going to keep her and she smells a bit of smoke for the same reason as Lily Lightly, but she is lovely minty ! She only has a small mark on her fake and a few playwear marks on her hoofs underneath, but she is so minty !

Easter Cheerilee ! I had no idea she was this edition in the pics the seller showed, but I was happy to see she was ! She will be for sale soon, too ! She only has a few marks on her cutie mark and leg, but she is pretty much minty~

And Blue Ember !! I must say she was in horrible shape, she was all black inside and her hair was a bit messy and has a small cut on the front and she has some moldy marks still, but after cleaning her the best I could, she looks much better ! I love her, she doesn't smell much of smoke and has that wonderful smell ponies once had~ She is so cute :)

These two tiaras came as well. I have no idea who they belong to, so please help me ID them !!

Think I'm done bragging? Well, not really ! Here's what I won after:

I didn't know Rainbow Dash was also a TAF because the picture of the seller wasn't so great, but I happy to find out she was ! They only needed to be brushed and they are mint ! No marks, no playwear, nothing ! I am so happy to have them now !

After a few time, I was still looking around and I found this lonely pony, unloved and needing to be brushed:

And I won her ! I didn't even have to fight with anyone over her and I am so happy to have her ! Now I only lack Scootaloo and Cheerilee to complete my TAF G3.5s ! :D

So, that's it ! There were the ponies for my B-Day !! :D I know that most of them are for sale, but I'm happy to get the ones I wanted ! :frolic:

Hope you enjoyed reading and looking at them hehe ! More info on the ones for sale soon~

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
Re: B-Day Brag !! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:00:06 AM »
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :frolic:

I love those G3.5s, the TAF ponies are awesome.
Fight like a girl..

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
congrats!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 03:13:38 PM »
oh to take care of the smoke smell in your ponies bury them for a week in a sealed container with charcoal activated fresh clean kitty litter that my help. 

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 05:33:19 PM »
Wow, what a lot of lovely new ponies.  I don't recognize the crowns but you could check out this site for more info on them:

http://www.greatponies.com/acc-info.html

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 02:48:21 AM »
Thanks everyone ! I will keep looking for the ID on those crowns, although I have an idea that the pink one might be Barbie. And I have a few ideas to take care of the smoke smell, although it has been diminishing fast ! :)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »
Happy birthday, what a great find!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 10:17:03 PM »
Wow!! Major Congrats!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 02:49:53 AM »
Wonderful ponies! Can I ask who you won the Sweetie Belle from? I think it may have been me ;) xxx

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 03:09:56 AM »
Wonderful ponies! Can I ask who you won the Sweetie Belle from? I think it may have been me ;) xxx

Thank yooooou~ It was from littlemissstroppy :P

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 04:45:12 AM »
Ooh I have easter cheerilee and blue ember too! ember was BLACK INSIDE? woaaaaah.....
mine has yellow stain underneath but insides fine (her head was removed by a previous owner, not me, someone replaced something in her i believe)

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »
Ooh I have easter cheerilee and blue ember too! ember was BLACK INSIDE? woaaaaah.....
mine has yellow stain underneath but insides fine (her head was removed by a previous owner, not me, someone replaced something in her i believe)

Yessss... I didn't like the sight of that either haha but it all came out nicely with water and soap. I will clean her again, just to make sure everything comes off, marks and all, but for now she is looking good :) She would need a rehair, just because I don't like how dirty her insides are around the hair, but that will have to wait. She's safe now anyway LOL

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
Aaah no, twas not me then! It is very similar to the one I sold very recently!
Happy Birthday too! xxx

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 07:22:00 AM »
Aaah no, twas not me then! It is very similar to the one I sold very recently!
Happy Birthday too! xxx

Thank yooooou :D

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 08:20:22 AM »
congrats on all the birthday ponies! And a really nice seller too!! the smoke may not always come from the seller... all my stuff reeks of smoke because our post lady chain smokes in her car with all our mail :/
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal