collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EqG Rainbow Rocks Early Concept Art + Rival Band Name  (Read 734 times)

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: EqG Rainbow Rocks Early Concept Art + Rival Band Name
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 10:20:55 PM »
1.) I see the cartoon network logo! Is FiM really airing on Cartoon Network? I told my friend (who is a mom but her kids don't normally watch FiM) that she must be mistaken when she said she saw it on Cartoon Network. I thought it was only on the Hub! :blush:

It airs only on the HUB in the USA. Other networks have the rights in other countries (HUB is a USA only broadcast channel).

Post Merge: April 04, 2014, 10:21:14 PM

This quite interesting to see!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: EqG Rainbow Rocks Early Concept Art + Rival Band Name
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 07:45:40 AM »
Ooooo this is such an interesting post!

1.) I see the cartoon network logo! Is FiM really airing on Cartoon Network? I told my friend (who is a mom but her kids don't normally watch FiM) that she must be mistaken when she said she saw it on Cartoon Network. I thought it was only on the Hub! :blush:

2.) Whoa there's a line that says "quest for a kingdom" on one of the slides about Rainbow Rocks. Maybe the theory some fans have about Twilight getting her own kingdom is true! o.O If so I'm assuming that's a season 5 plotline...

3.) Poor, poor AJ..... At least her apple cutie mark is still in the rainbow of the Rainbow Rocks logo? >_>;

Its been confirmed - she is getting her own Rainbow Kingdom :) Oddly...I thought that had been posted about somewhere else, sorry!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal