collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stephanie L./Lexi/Franponies~BANNED... Have I seen this name here before?  (Read 10642 times)

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Israel would be a very unlikely place to escape to as they are very aware of their security :Þ

I do wonder how much money there really is in pony scamming? at the end of the day i'm pretty sure it can't justify the risk :S
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
well here is my two cents on this. I noticed this post she posted right before sending me payment for some ponies she got from me.

My want list has been taken down. I am not buying on the arena anymore. The sellers here are way too flaky. People keep sending me links to loose ponies when I am looking for MIB, a few keep sending me lists with fancy versions even though I said plain versions, one still hasn't gotten me a shipping quote and lied about the condition of an item, one never sent me any info on where to send payment, and a another e-mailed me but I have gotten no shipping information since I paid! From now on, I am only buying on eBay. It's a lot simpler. I am ready to pull my hair out buying ponies on here. Sheesh! I haven't been able to complete even one transaction in the past 30 days.  :(

my respoce unfortunatlly came after the banning!!!!!

this was my responce to what she said!!!!

i am offended by this do to the fact the day after payment i made a shipping label and the following Monday dropped it at the post. flaky people tend to lie and not even send packages. i Am very unhappy to read this. An to boot your package was sent with in two business days from day of payment. tracking info here:

So I am betting I will find my ponies being resold on eBay :(

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
LOL, I love how she "outed" herself.  Please stop trying to creep back into the community.

Oh, she'll be back again and again. She's like a nasty rash you can't completely get rid of.
(I wanted to use a different word in place of "rash," but I have to keep it PG. ;))

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
If I'm not mistaken, she also told a long-time community member that her family member who'd committed suicide deserved it and that she and the rest of her family should do the same. Not on the Arena, but it was said.

*table flip*
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
She seems like the worst kind of refuse: the kind that can't differentiate between playing harmless tricks online, and seriously saying hurtful things and breaking the law. (I'm pretty sure the picture thing counts as mail fraud!)

I almost called her a virus, but viruses are neat and occasionally even useful.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Whoa1234

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281141075514?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I just won this auction from her! :(
I just read the whole tread and think i'm going to cry. :/
Should I be worried?

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281141075514?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Should I be worried?

I just read on the old-Arena thread that the whole "picture of the pony" thing was... let me bring it back up

Well that's the thing. The pony was never paid for. Lexi discovered before any money changed hands that she wasn't able to go through with the sale (can't remember what the excuse was) and then she thought it would be "funny" to send her a pic of the pony instead.
That's really all there is to it - it caused a lot of drama at the time and since then Stephanie has been a troll.

-From Sebby6

So, while her behavior is not forgiveable, keep your fingers crossed; I think you'll get your pony. If she tries to pull any funny business, ebay and everyone else is on your side.

As for the rest of this, especially her revealing herself like there would be no consequences...

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
Actually I think since I posted that there has been some problems on ebay with her, but I'm not sure on the details.

Even if she isn't a scammer, she is not someone you want on the boards. Or on the planet.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
What if she is already here  :lookround: and she is just waiting for the right time.....TO LET THE CRAZY OUT lol  :bolt: the legend of Lexi

LOL :lol: well, this kind of person cant keep the crazy *in* for long, so if she's here we'll boot her out again faster than she can come up with a new ID  ;) :banned:
   Truth is that these crazies cant help themselves - they just keep coming back :crazy:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
Holy crap. This girl has more name changes then a family in a witness protection program!

I can't believe she sent a photo to someone instead of the actual pony. Is she like 12 or something?

She's like 28-35 y/o - she started this nonsense when *she* was 12 and discovering the Internet, just like the rest of us childhood-G1-collectors.

Unless "she's" one of the most "interesting" online scammers ever who really isn't who they appear to be!  Like being some old retired military dude who has a whole platoon of ponies.  ;D

Interesting that she put herself as age 19 in her profile here on the Arena.   

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
Actually I think since I posted that there has been some problems on ebay with her, but I'm not sure on the details.

Even if she isn't a scammer, she is not someone you want on the boards. Or on the planet.

Yeah, I wondered. People like this tend not to keep their craziness to one site. Definitely not someone welcome back at the Arena. :P

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile

Should I be worried?

I bid on that parlour as well, Whoa! Geez, I hope you don't get scammed...I wanted it just for the Twinkles kitty. I'm glad I lost to you, but I hope you don't end up losing in the end :(

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Well, I remember you, Lexi.

Ditto. She caused alot of mayhem back in the day.
I remember the picture of a pony thing - that was right about the time I joined the MLPTP..
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 11:10:59 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, you gotta love how every time lexi shows up everyone freaks out. :lol:  It's not like she has done much lately.
These days she is not the pony community troll anymore but more like the pony community ghost. She is a legend all right...
-

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Wow, you gotta love how every time lexi shows up everyone freaks out. :lol:  It's not like she has done much lately.
These days she is not the pony community troll anymore but more like the pony community ghost. She is a legend all right...

A legend for all the wrong reasons...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal