collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alert: missbrownsboy2011/josieannclaringbull2012/jroberts0604/firstfamilyholiday  (Read 11812 times)

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
My ponies been marked as dispatched. Fingers crossed!

I will keep my hooves crossed. Keep us up to date on here please!

hikari_amaya

I noticed someone in the US recieved comics from her. Sold the same day as my auction item so when I'm able I'm off to check the mail and see if I've got a pony from her..

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Tassles arrived, apart from a bit of dirt she's fine!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moondancer115

:blush:

I am glad she arrived!!! :cheer:
I don't understand it anymore. The seller changes acounts and sometimes the item arrives and sometime not  :huh:

Post Merge: May 10, 2012, 06:04:58 AM

I am glad she arrived!!! :cheer:
I don't understand it anymore. The seller changes acounts and sometimes the item arrives and sometime not  :huh:
What is up with that!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Greats news Yuitsu!!! I hope your pony arrives then soon to hikari  :) 
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile

good to hear :bigups:  :happy:  :cheer:  lets hope no-one runs in to any issues with her this time then

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

hikari_amaya

I'm still waiting BUT noticed something on Ebay according to it she shipped it on the 1st, I paid on the 26th.. ugh whatever so I messaged her giving her a heads up I havent gotten it and this is what I got.

Dear hopes_lionheads,
hello, she left the united kingdom on the 9th my and sould be with you by 18th May 2012 unless stuck in customs, let me know if any queries, thanks- josieannclaringbull2012

Uhhhh she left one the 9th!?!?!?! Which was 3 DAYS ago >:( *not a happy pony*

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
:huh:  Did she ship it with tracking?  if she did then she could have checked the tracking and it might have said that it left the UK  on the 9th (but she could have posted it sooner) . If she didnt ship it with tracking then she must have waited until the 9th to post your pony... which is a long delay if you paid on 26th!   :crazy:

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

hikari_amaya

:huh:  Did she ship it with tracking?  if she did then she could have checked the tracking and it might have said that it left the UK  on the 9th (but she could have posted it sooner) . If she didnt ship it with tracking then she must have waited until the 9th to post your pony... which is a long delay if you paid on 26th!   :crazy:
If she did that would be ok, but she never offered the tracking # to me. If she did just ship on the 9th I'm going to be TICKED! I will be her lovely 1st neutral or possible negative if the pony is in BAD shape.

hikari_amaya

Not a happy pony :( she shipped on the 5th, and the pony has a hair cut :( the symbols seem to be ok and was packed in a box and that seems like the only care she showed towards the pony.

Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 03:40:23 PM

I'm not sure what to leave her, a neg, neutral or a positive but clearly write why.

She shipped nearly 10 days after the sale, pony has issues but I will not be returning her. Because I know shell resell to someone else :(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:40:23 PM by hikari_amaya »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I am sorry hikari.  I would maybe ask for a partial refund for her and tell her the pony has had a haircut.  It wouldn't hurt to ask since you plan on keeping the pony.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
:(  thats awful! I would definitely try talking with her first , politely letting her know why you were disappointed with the pony, and see if she will give you a partial.  The feedback you leave her will depend on how she responds :awake:  let us know how it goes  :hug:

hikari_amaya

Hello ponies, I told my mom of the situtation and even she agreed with you Ponylady and Ringlets. So this is exactly what I messaged her.

Dear josieannclaringbull2012,

Hello, I recieved the Winger Pony from you today and honestly I'm a bit disappointed. I understand that High Flier was going to be dinged up but I wasnt expecting the haircut. Your picture doesnt show that at all. The pony otherwise was in good in condition. But I now have to repair the pony, so I was wondering if I could at least recieve a partical refund so I can repair the pony? I can take pictures of what I've recieved.

- Hopes_Lionheads

I didnt bother to message about the shipping issue, I mainly want enough so I can remane/rehair her or to ship her and Glory to Strawberry for some TLC... Since I dont want to damage her wings any further... :(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
your message looks good to me   :bigups:

hikari_amaya

No reply... :( I can't decide on leaving her a message again or leave her a neutrual or a negative and be done with her... She recently listed more ponies so she saw she had a message from me..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal