collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alert: missbrownsboy2011/josieannclaringbull2012/jroberts0604/firstfamilyholiday  (Read 11859 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
*hugs baby_yoyo*  :hug:  that must have been a nasty shock to find it was this seller you were buying those 2 ponies from :(  Hopefully you wont have too much trouble cancelling the transaction if you'd rather not risk it again, and yes  you are right that someone else here did have a really awful time trying to buy a PE from her before under another of her previous  IDs.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello

I'm in Colchester so willing to do some stalking if needed :)

The new ebayer kittybuu bought a pony from me and took forever to pay but I have been paid eventually.....

FPM
Xx

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
*hugs for baby-yoyo* Love you, sis! Thank you so much for trying to get the ponies for me, I love that you think about me all the time! You rang me so excited that you'd found them!  :lol: 

It's true that they are high on my want list (why is that I have just ONE pony missing from each of my G1 pony sets!?) - hopefully she'll cancel the transactions, you're in your right to. If not, I'd rather just give you the money for them, and sell them on for what I can to someone else who might want them in that condition, and forget about the whole ordeal.

This naughty seller's listings are always really easy to spot - she always has her listings in lower case. Had I known, I'd have advised you not to get them.  :sad:  Sorry for all the trouble you've gone to just for me. Reminds me of that 'rare Gusty' you found me one time...  :lmao: Highlight of my collection!
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

baby_yoyo

Oh yes THAT Gusty  :blush: (hangs head in shame!!), you must put a pic on here to show everyone my classic pony 'clanger' moment....at least you kept her :D

FPM I will indeed let you know if your stalking skills are required!

Oh sis I love how Pinkie is eyeing up your Sylvanian goodies :biggrin:

baby_yoyo

Hey, thought id give everypony an update:

So I asked politely to have the BINs cancelled - shes agreed to cancel them..great!

That was the 3rd of June, its now the 8th and ive still not had a refund :sad: :sad:  ive sent her 2 messages reminding her she needs to refund my paypal account and...nothing. Its not much money £21.00 I think, but im super broke at the mo and every pony penny counts. How long do I have to wait before I can open a paypal case?? Ive been on eBay for 8 years and this is the first problem ive had like this.

Any help would be appreciated x

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how long you have to wait before you can open a case, but don't wait more than 45 days, after that you can no longer file a claim with paypal.

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
I would keep sending her a message, because of the Queen's Jubilee this week in the UK things may be a bit behind and alot of people have been away...
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Might want to look out for an eBay seller named josieannclaringbull2012 and jroberts0604-uk.  I bought two ponies from the first seller a couple months ago that were described as being 1) in excellent condition and 2) in very good condition.  When they arrived, they were anything but.  The seller did allow me to return them, which was good, but I saw later that she relisted one of the ponies w/o explaining its faults to potential bidders.  In the end, it wound up going for more than I paid, and I was so tempted to send this seller an e-mail admonishing her for not including that information in the listing.  Not that long ago I bought two more ponies from the second seller.  I'm still waiting on their arrival.  After looking through my Paypal transactions, I discovered (completely by accident) that they are the same person.  I'm not saying she is an awful seller, but maybe one to be wary of. 

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,293312.0.html

They/she are known scammers.  I can't believe they're still going!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
Wow.  I just started a new post in here about a possible eBay scammer, and another Arena member (thanks, Skeen!) sent me the link to this thread. 

A month or so ago I bought two ponies from josieannclaringbull2012, Glory (vgc) and Baby Licorice (exc. condition).  When they arrived they were far from what I was expecting.  Glory had a huge dent in her side and a massive haircut (which was conveniently hidden in the photo and not listed in the description).  Baby Licorice was even worse.  The front of her neck had been gouged, as if someone had been trying to chisel away at it.  I believe this might be the same Baby Licorice mentioned earlier here by another member.  Thankfully she allowed me to return both and gave me a full refund, but I saw later that she had relisted Baby Licorice and wound up selling her for even more than what I paid.  I couldn't help but notice that she failed (yet again) to list the pony's flaws.  I would have warned the other bidders, but of course I couldn't due to eBay's privacy policy.

Just last week I bought two more ponies (Baby Nightsong and Baby Ribbs) from jroberts0604-uk, and it wasn't until I checked my Paypal transactions that I realized it was the same person (Kim Speller).  They arrived this morning and am happy to say they are more or less what I expected.  Baby Ribbs has slightly rubbed symbols on both sides, but the listing did say it was in used condition and I didn't ask for more details before I bid, so that's my own fault.

I saw that someone mentioned kittybuu1985 as well.  I bought a pony from her at the end of April and was disappointed when the pony arrived smelling smoky and with a major cheek rub.  This seller is also in Colchester, so it seems a bit fishy, but the Paypal transaction says Carrie Greening.  While I wasn't pleased with that purchase, I don't sense they are the same person as josieann/jroberts, etc. 

So glad I found this forum!  I will definitely be checking back frequently... scary stuff!   :yikes:

~Lochness~

~Pony Wish List~

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
WOW - thanks for the extra info lochnessmomster!  :(  So sorry to hear you have had troubles...  bookmark the Traderlist and consult before purchasing... hopefully it will save you sorrow! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
WOW - thanks for the extra info lochnessmomster!  :(  So sorry to hear you have had troubles...  bookmark the Traderlist and consult before purchasing... hopefully it will save you sorrow!

Thanks, and thankfully it hasn't cost me too much in the long run.  I just hope I am able avoid her in the future, whether by these or any other names.  I am tempted to contact her via eBay and let her know she is listed as a scammer on a pony-collecting forum and that she would do well to deal honestly with her customers.  But... I'd probably only be casting pearls before swine, as it were. 

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Oh noes! I'm soooo sorry to hear you bought that flawed baby Licorice as well, and that she still resold it  a third time without listing the faults  :sad: . Ugh what is up with this person! :throw:   It doesnt seem like she ever learns her lesson, so unfortunately I think you'd be wasting your time trying to contact her. I would avoid her where possible in future though, and thanks for the extra info on her :hug:

Post Merge: June 11, 2012, 05:55:58 PM

ETA : Lochnessmomster I merged your thread  with the original one here  since they are about the same person  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:55:58 PM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

horsenalityplus

Hey, Quick update, she's still selling under jroberts0604-uk. Link below to one of her items. Ebay hasn't removed her listings yet

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-1980s-my-little-pony-celebrations-boy-/170853648996?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item27c7abca64

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, I have a feeling this seller is back, not 100% sure but see what you think, the new ID is firstfamilyholiday2012  They have listings up at the moment.
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal