collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mug Swap 2014 ~ All shipped! All arrived!  (Read 25957 times)

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Mug Swap 2014 ~ All shipped! All arrived!
« on: August 20, 2014, 07:55:44 PM »
Mug Swap 2014
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BRAG THREAD!!

Do you love snuggling up in your home with a cup of steaming hot joe? Perhaps the delightful cup of tea or indulging cup of hot cocoa? Great! What about the mug you use to drink your delicious drink? Does it have dolphins on it? Perhaps a favorite TV show, or movie? A neat design? In this swap, we will be shopping for a new mug, and lots of tasty drinks, for our partners! It’ll be a secret swap, so shhhh! No telling who your partner is! This swap will not have a wishlist, but it will be important to let your partner know the things you like/dislike!

Budget
The minimum for this swap is $20. You will be expected to spend at least half ($10) on 1-2 mugs for your partner!
Please only purchase and send 1-2 mugs for your partner. You may send a third only if you hand crafted/painted it.
The rest of the budget should be spent on extras. The extras should be things your partner has expressed interest in. Great extras for this swap could include packets of hot cocoa, tea bags, coffee, stirrers, and cookies!
The cost of shipping IS NOT included in the swap budget.

Rules and Regulations:
-Per arena rules you must be at least 16 years old
-You must be an active member for at least 6 months (joined by February 2014)
-You must have at least 300 posts
-You must have at least 5 feedbacks from seller/trade/swaps on the Arena (A 100% eBay feedback may count as one if you are short)
-No negative feedback
- Please plan on properly packagingyour mug(s). We do not want any broken items. If it is found that your partner received a damaged mug due to improper packaging, you will be asked to replace it. Please be sure to bubble wrap and/or box your mug to protect it!
-You must be willing to ship internationally (I will do my best match shipping preferences, but you may not refuse to ship international)

Other requirements:
-This is a random swap, so please do not contact your partner! Do not post who your partner is. If you have any questions you need to ask your partner specifically, please PM me and I will ask for you.
-Please post a minimum of two times per week in the swap discussion thread. It is very disheartening when someone’s partner hardly ever posts in the discussions.
-You MAY NOT drop out once your application has been approved. Anyone who fails to send a box to their partner will be marked as a flaker and appropriate feedback will be left.
-All gifts should be wrapped, and teasers are to be posted before shipping. It makes it more fun when everyone posts a teaser!
-Please include a note/card in your box, so your partner knows who got them the wonderful gifts!
-Leave feedback for your partner once you have received your box
-Please post a brag of your haul! The brag thread will be started by the first person to receive their box.
-If any questions or problems come up, please contact me ASAP.

Deadlines:
-Sign-ups until Midnight on Saturday August 30th!
-Partners by Tuesday, September 2nd
-Shopping: September 3rd – October 1st
-Shipping: October 1st – October 7th

This will allow everyone to have a new mug by the time it starts getting cold!

How do I sign up?:
Please PM me with the title “Mug Swap Application” and include this information:
-Forum name:
-Real name and address:
-email address/alternate contact:
-Link to your feedback (or ebay account if using that as one feedback)
-Shipping preference (domestic/international…I cannot make promises, but will do my best to match you with your preference):
- Navy words found in the above post:

Participants
1. mkia9 TeaserShipped Received
2. Xeevee Teaser ShippedReceived
3. Archidraca Teaser ShippedReceived
4. Tikibirds TeaserShipped Received
5. Mirnyj Teaser ShippedReceived
6. Icecreamgirl Teaser Shipped Received
7. SourdoughStomper TeaserShipped Received
8. Alexia Teaser Shipped Received
9. True Teaser Shipped Received
10. M!ndy Teaser Shipped Received
11. Kitkumi Teaser ShippedReceived
12. NoDivision Teaser ShippedReceived
13. Wiccanpony1 Teaser ShippedReceived
14. Marigold Teaser Shipped Received
15. OLumeVaSti TeaserShippedReceived

Once I have received and approved your application, please post your answers to this questionnaire in the thread:
Favorite color:
Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!):
What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!:
What would be good extras for you?:
Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in:
What devices do you have for making your beverages? (coffee pot, Keurig, tea pot, coffee press, etc):

Please feel free to ask other questions throughout the thread! I will do my best to update the questions asked by the group in this post!

Questions from the group!

Whats your favorite game/tv series/movie?
Favorite Themes?
Do you like cup soups? If so, which are your favorite flavours?
What are your book interests?
Do you have a favorite animals/animals and would you like that on a mug?
Do you like interesting/weird shapes or are you more traditional with your drinkware?
How do you feel about touristy stuff as an extra? (I.e. Postcards, keychains, etc)
Pony stuff as extras? (like the calendar, cups, pens, etc)
Do you have kids/significant other/pets? Would they like anything included in your box?
How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?  Anything you would rather avoid flavours wise? (just as an example, chili, bacon, chocolate)
Do you like smelly stuff? Candles, bubble bath, soaps, etc?
Are you looking for a mug for any place (Home/Work/School etc) in particular?
Would you prefer mugs that are Dishwasher/Microwave safe?
Dear partner, what is the most favorite mug you've ever owned? (To help get an idea of a mug you may like now! Pics welcome)
Let's say you have already listed a favorite animal or two. How would you feel about receiving a mug purchased from a rescue for said animal?
Do you have a favorite region of the world, or a culture that is your favorite?
If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now)
Do you like nail polish? if so what colors do you like wearing?
As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?
If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug?
Do you like cactus?
Fuzzy socks??
What are your top three favorite mystical creatures?

****Approved 8-20-2014 - kkat****
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:33:38 PM by mkia9 »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Re: Mug Swap 2014 ~ Sign-ups OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 09:25:25 PM »
Favorite color:  Purple.  Especially dark shiny purple. 

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!)::heart: Chocolate.  I am a massive chocoholic.  Cadbury and M&M's are my favourite.  I also quite like Maple candy cookies.
I don't like much else candy wise.  I REALLY dislike liquorice, and powdery candy like pez.  Also I'm vegetarian so please check ingredients for gelatin.

What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!:  I really like big mugs.  I'd love to get just one awesome novelty mug for this swap.  I am moving to Australia in less than a year, so something like that would definitely come with me.  Things I like include, ponies, Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, Marvel (especially x-men), True Blood and Harry Potter. 

What would be good extras for you?:  Chocolate, cookies, tea (black, flowering or chinese greens like oolong or Pu'er not herbal or flavoured), coffee, hot chocolate, something to read, things for a bath, stickers (especially pony ones), something home made, art. One thing I want to add is I really like good quality stuff a lot.  And I'd rather you send not much of something really well made then say lots of little packs of instant hot chocolate.  I won't be upset if the box has lots of little packs of instant hot chocolate, they will get used, but I just personally enjoy good quality edibles. 

Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in: Don't love cider, or herbal tea.  Everything else I LOVE.

What devices do you have for making your beverages? (coffee pot, Keurig, tea pot, coffee press, etc):
I have tea pots a plenty, and a french press.  That is all.  I do not have a coffee grinder, so can you please give me ground coffee (unless you include a grinder then go nuts). 

Whats your favorite game/tv series/movies:
TV:  Doctor Who, Game of Thrones, True Blood, OitNB, Scrubs
Movies:  Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, Last Unicorn, Watership Down, Neverending Story, Indiana Jones and the Marvel Movies (Avengers, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy)
Games:  Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, The Elder Scrolls Games, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Favorite Themes?
Hmmm... I think really things from my like lists mentioned above.  Ponies, Doctor Who and Harry Potter particularly but I do love art work from Last Unicorn, Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal too.

Sometimes.  I can either really like it or hate it.  But different countries have different kinds I've found.  As a rule I tend to like creamy ones or ones with noodles (both is the best ever!!) but I actually haven't found any in the US that I like (not saying they don't exist - just gave up trying).  If they are something you want me to try, add it in, just remember I am vegetarian so check the ingredients list. 

Book Likes and Dislikes:  I read lots.  I really love the Harry Potter series, His Dark Materials, Terry Pratchett's Disk World, anything by Neil Gaiman, A Song of Ice and Fire, Watership Down, Nightwatch and Stephen King. I tend to like fantasy and sci fi if it's a bit light. 

Interested in the 2015 FiM calendar as an extra?  No thanks, already got it.

Do you like interesting/weird shapes or are you more traditional with your drinkware?  sure do.

Sun Bears, Red Pandas and horses.  I like pretty much all animals actually.  But probably no to having animal mugs at the moment. 

How do you feel about touristy stuff as an extra? (I.e. Postcards, keychains, etc)
not against it.  Post cards I like.  Magnets are great.  Maybe nothing too big would be my main thing, and not key rings unless it's cute in a non-touristy way too.  I would love something cultural from your area though, unique foods or something like that.

yes please.  I love ponies, and pony stickers are always welcome as is most merchandise.  I just don't need the calendar. 

Do you have kids/significant other/pets? Would they like anything included in your box? Hubby loves really good quality dark chocolate, and beer.  I have a son (8) who is into minecraft, pokemon and pez dispensers and a daughter(5) who loves ponies, minecraft, futrurama, batman and ghostbusters. Both my kids like candy a lot too but if you do buy them candy, please don't go crazy. 

How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?  Anything you would rather avoid flavours wise?  Super game.  And keen.  Haha.  Once again, no meat, but other wise, if it's something you want me to try, go for it. 

Love bath and smelly stuff.  Particularly bath things.  I love me a bath. 
Favourite scents:  Sugary things like cookies, gingerbread, vanilla
I also like: Fruit scents particularly berries and citrus, and wood scents like eucalyptus and sandlewood
Not so fond of: Floral scents.  Lavender in particular gives me a headache. 

Are you looking for a mug for any place (Home/Work/School etc) in particular? Home.

Would you prefer mugs that are Dishwasher/Microwave safe? Yes please.  Dishwasher for sure. I don't actually have a microwave so that's not such an issue.  If it's a super amazing mcawesome pants mug but doesn't go in the dishwasher, then I'll forgive you.  But just an FYI, those mugs that change images or colours in heat but the image rubs off in the dishwasher, not awesome enough in my opinion.  So please don't get me one of those if it's just that that's cool about it.  If it has that and it's also Huge and cool shaped.  Then that's ok. 

Pictures of favourite mugs:
Can't really help with that too much, as most of my favourites are in storage in Australia.  But I do love this mug:

Best mug I've ever bought myself.  It is HUGE.  Like fits an entire can of soup in it huge.  I actually want another, as mine now has a crack in it.

Last year I got this mug:

which I love too.  It's smaller than I normally like, but I use it every day for tea.  I love it's raised design.  Plus Doctor Who is a win.

Back in Australia I have a really awesome oriental style mug with a lid I used all the time.  And I also had a great peacock much that had it's neck as the handle and the feathers flared out on the other side, but it's head broke off, which made a big hole in it, so I had to throw it out.

Let's say you have already listed a favorite animal or two. How would you feel about receiving a mug purchased from a rescue for said animal? What if it had the rescues name on it? Any interest?
So I'm not opposed to it, and I'm all for supporting charities like that.  Free the bears is like my favourite sun bear one and if I was to get a charity mug it would make me happy that my gift was a double up. But I find generally the mugs from places like that are ones I don't usually use because of size, and I probably would end up leaving that particular mug behind when I move back to Australia. So if you want me to keep the mug it might be better to buy a different thing from the charity as an extra if that is your inclination. 

Hmmm.. not really, I like learning about lots of cultures and experiencing things from all over.  I guess I'm a little bit of an Anglophile but that's more because I was raised on British TV than a deep love of all things English.   I have a lot of Chinese themed things in my apartment at the moment, but I did live there for a while.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now)  Hmmmm...  possibly.  Stickers for sure.  Love stickers.  I do collect pony collectors cards, and I have a very comprehensive want list for the first two series in my wish list, plus packs of series 2 and the card games are an awesome extra for me.  Collectors cards for my other likes?  Maybe not.  But I don't know, if there were doctor who collectors cards I'd want them I guess. 

I do, I don't wear it often, but it's one of the few makeup things I do wear with any sort of regularity.  I kind of like unusual polishes.  Magnet, ones with massive bits of glitter, bright purples, metalic. That kind of thing.  I also really love nail stickers. 

As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things?

I do like Halloween things, cute and/or gory is fine by me.   

if I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug? Probably something in my likes or my ponysona

Do you like cactus?   I have no strong feelings either way for cactus.

Fuzzy socks??
Once again, no strong feelings either way.  San Diego doesn't get particularly cold, so I tend to take my socks off as soon as I'm home.  But I don't dislike fuzzy socks.  I do have massive Hobbit feet though.  I'm like a size 11 mens.  Also, I prefer loose socks.

Unicorns
Dragons

If you drink coffee or tea, what flavors/types do you like?:
Generally I like plain things more than flavoured things in all the drinks I drink.  I like medium roast coffee with no flavours added, plain black tea (ceylon, english breakfast, I love Daintree), or Chinese teas like Oolong or Pu'er, I do also quite like flowering Jasmine tea, and just good quality plain hot chocolate.  Hot chocolate do like some flavours, mint, chili, caramel, etc.  But not usually so much if its the instant just add water kind because to me it just tastes like a bunch of chemicals trying to taste like something that might be good if it was real. 

I am however willing to try new things.  So don't let that stop you buying something you think sounds nice.  The above is more if I was buying it for myself.

Would you prefer a stylized mug with an image of your interests on it, or a stylized mug in your favorite colors (no image):

Probably interests over colours. 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:24:28 PM by xeevee »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 09:59:37 PM »
Favorite color:
Orange! Especially when with yellow.

No allergies. I love chocolate! Especially dark chocolate. I like chocolate with almonds. Basically any chocolate lol. I also like gummy fruit snacks/worms/etc. For this swap, I also like cookies I can dip in coffee. Biscotti or any cookie really lol. Tim tams are a win, too.

What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!:
I like larger sized mugs. I would LOVE a Harry Potter mug since I don't have one yet. My favorite house is Gryffindor and favorite characters are Harry, Hermione, Serious and Dumbledore. I think a Marauders Map mug would be AWESOME. Or a Patronus mug!!
Other interests that would be good for a mug are Big Bang theory, Doctor Who, and the Hunger Games series. I am a nurse, so any mug that has something nursey on it may be cool. Especially if it has something to do with labor and delivery nursing.

Cookies for dipping, coffee, tea, candy, stickers, toys for my dogs or cats, anything related to Aristocats or Pocahotas (small toys, etc). As a nurse, pens are always a good extra (especially good pens that write well and last).

Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in:
I mainly drink coffee. I love trying different flavors. Favorites include hazelnut, mint, and chocolate. I also like tea, but dislike any fruity tea. I basically only drink green tea. My favorite is Tazo green tea, but I am open to trying other green teas. Please no sweet or fruity tea, though. Lemon is okay.

I have a Keurig machine that takes k-cups, but I can also use ground coffee with my refillable cup. For tea, I just run some hot water from the Keurig and plop a bag in. I do not have a tea infuser, so loose tea would be useless on me (unless you send a tea infuser as well lol).

Questions from the group:
Spoiler
I don't play many games. Favorite tv shows are Doctor Who, Orange is the new Black, Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, Glee, Gilmore Girls, and Gossip Girl. Favorite movies include Harry Potter, Hunger Games, pretty much any Marvel movie (especially guardians of the galaxy and the avengers), Pocahontas, Aristocats, and Pitch Perfect.

Favorite Themes?
Hmm....I like Harry Potter-themed stuff. Zebra print. Nurse themed stuff. I also really like trees. If a mug (or extra) had a giant pretty scrolling tree of some sort, that'd be neat.

Can't say I've ever tried one. I'd be okay with one to try, but can't say I'd want a whole bunch. I'm not sure if they're just broth or what, but I'd prefer chicken over beef. Noodles are a win!

What are your book interests?
I love to read! I usually go for the young adult section. Favorite series include Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mortal Instruments, House of Night, Twilight, and Divergent. I have most the books in those series, but maybe a list of books to try would be neat.

My favorite animal is the zebra, but I already have a bunch of zebra mugs so maybe something different this time. I also love Chihuahuas (I have 5!), so a mug with chihuahuas may be neat if it's cute :P lol

Do you like interesting/weird shapes or are you more traditional with your drinkware?
Yes!!! I like larger sized mugs, but if they're a neat shape or have a cool handle or something, I'll love it! I've seen some that the cup looks like an elephant and the handle is his trunk or the sealife ones I posted on the first page. Those types of things I would love . I also think it's neat when something is painted/sculpted in the bottom of the mug.

I wouldn't mind getting something from wherever you're from if it's usable...like pens. Or magnets!! I can always use a new magnet for the fridge.

I don't need the 2015 calendar, but I'm open to other pony extras. I love stickers! And I can always use pens. I'm not actively collecting ponies at the moment, though. So mostly just usable stuff as an extra is okay.

Do you have kids/significant other/pets? Would they like anything included in your box?
I have dogs and cats. If you want to include a toy (no treats please) that would be fine. Dogs love toys of all kind but can be destructive so tennis balls or hard chew toys are usually a good choice. Cats like jingley balls and catnip toys but will probably love the box more than anything lol.
 I do have a fiancé, who likes chocolate, lion king, ponies, art, doctor who, marvel, and basically everything I like lol. If you'd like to include something for my animals/fiancé, that's awesome and I'm sure they'd love it, but please don't feel obligated! I don't mind a whole box for myself lol.

How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?  Anything you would rather avoid flavours wise? (just as an example, chili, bacon, chocolate)
I'm inclined to "try everything once" but within reason lol. I don't do bugs. I'm not a fan of curry either. Chocolate is always a win. Bacon is fair game. I like chili as in the soupy chili dish if that's what you're referring to lol. I like spicy food. I have very much adapted to the "southwest palate" lol.

Nope. I mostly use my mugs at home, so basically just looking for a mug that can join the rotation of my most used mugs.

This isn't very important to me. I don't have a dishwasher, so no worries on that front. I hardly ever put my mugs in the microwave just because I use my Keurig and don't have a need to microwave for coffee or tea.

Dear partner, what is the most favorite mug you've ever owned? (To help get an idea of a mug you may like now! Pics welcome)
My favorite mug is probably one of these two. I like that they're both larger than normal and they both have sculpted shapes. Marie's face is 3D and her nose comes out of the mug (hard to explain lol). And the animal print mickey ears are all bubbled out on the mug. So their sculpts are neat, plus they're both themed to things I like.

Let's say you have already listed a favorite animal or two. How would you feel about receiving a mug purchased from a rescue for said animal? What if it had the rescues name on it? Any interest?
I would be fine with this if it was a chihuahua or pug rescue. Not looking for a zebra mug right now. :/

Hmmmm. Good question! I'm not sure I have one that is my favorite, persay. But I do like learning about other cultures. I do feel drawn to the neat culture in India, though. Or Italy because I'm italian.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now)
I don't do trading cards. I completed series one of the FiM cards and decided I was done lol. As for stickers, sure! I know they had some panini pocahontas ones at some point. But for stickers I'm open to pretty much all disney movies (frozen included!!).

I love nail polish and almost always have it on xD. But I'm rather boring with my colors. I usually just have a soft pink or neutral color of some sort. Think "Tickle My Francey" from OPI. Lol. I don't like colors that are too distracting, unless it's for a holiday :P. Oh and I love coral pink or even a light lavender or basically just anything softer. Ohhhh I'm still trying to find a mint green!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 09:04:26 AM by mkia9 »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 11:37:26 PM »
Favorite color: Purple, but this year iv been obsessed with pastels. especially teal and white combinations (these are the colors of my room lol) I also like bright colors!
Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): I like gummy things or taffy (love salt water taffy) I pretty much love all fruity flavors. :D I have no allergies.
What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!: I love chunkier/bigger design mugs, as I often use them for more then just coffee lol. Also i love looking in my cabinet and seeing all the different shaped mugs from last years swap lol.
What would be good extras for you?: I can not find a tea infuser in my area to save my life! but thats all i can really think of for coffee/tea related extras. Otherwise little Buddhism related trinkets, sugar skull themed items, I also adore llamas and alpacas lol. 
Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in: I recently started trying teas, now I'm looking for one I like haha. After trying many flavors, I'm thinking my tea might be sweet or green (or a combination?) Im really just now learning a lot about tea lol. So if you have something for me to try, please send it along haha, i wouldn't suggest sending whole boxes of tea packets, lol rather maybe just an assortment of flavors? love rich hot cocoa, i occasionally drink coffee drinks like lattes, or will add a loooot of cream to plain coffee. I prefer fat free things in general. :)
What devices do you have for making your beverages? (coffee pot, Keurig, tea pot, coffee press, etc): Just a normal coffee pot and tea kettle

For me, when it comes to games im a big fan of bioshock, all of them! Tv series would be The walking dead, and Game of thrones, I dont watch much tv, Movies would be How to train your dragon, and lilo and stitch!

Favorite Themes?
Nature/woodland animals, (I really DO NOT like roses lol), pastel colors excluding pink, zombies anything, I LOVE moths, as mentioned in my questions above I love sugar skull art, anything Buddhism related, Im also a proud Hufflepuff!

Not sure that I have ever tried any, and would be up for it, however my soup tastes are usually pretty boring chicken noodle or tomato. :p

Book Likes and Dislikes
oh this is a hard one haha. I love so many, I love younger adult fantasy such as Harry Potter, iv also read Septimus Heap series, Eragon, The Edge Chronicles, Warriors (kinda fantasy right? xD) also The Monster Blood Tattoo trilogy, which is a bit darker. Those are the types of fantasy books I like
Im currently reading the Odd Thomas books.
I also like reading about internment of Japanese Americans during ww2, iv already read Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet, Picture Bride, and more that I cant remember off the top of my head. Honestly any Japanese literature set in early times, weather history or fiction would be welcome!
Lastly I love stories about revolution, for example an oppressed group rising up to gain their freedom.

Books I'm not fond of, Mystery/who dun it, unless its got a fictional twist to it. Romance. (just no please xD) Anything thats super heavy handed about religion, I dont mind references of course, but if I read something that turns into more of a lecture I loose interest. I might think of more later on to add to both of these lists lol.

Is that something you'd be interested in as an extra?
(can i translate this to pony items?)
xD Im not interested in pony related extras sorry. :)

Calenders? I would however love a 2015 calender, any of the themes above would be awesome!

Do you have a favorite animals/animals and would you like that on a mug? yes! I love tigers, llamas and alpacas! pugs, corgis, snails, and moths

Do you like interesting/weird shapes or are you more traditional with your drinkware? Not traditional at all! in fact please dont send me like, traditional tea cups or something because they would be wasted one me. >.< But I do LOVE interesting and weird shapes and designs.

I love touristy things, I try to fit in at least one interesting thing, that says something about the place I live in every swap I participate in. xD SO yes I would love something like that!

My son, if you like, he collects marbles, neat looking rocks, shells, trashpacks, loves anything with mario, plans vs zombie, pokemon, currently obsessed with Kirby.
my mom, is always jealous of my swaps xD iv started opening them when shes not home, but if you DID want to include something for her, she loves pink, very "girly vintage," pretty kinda things, obviously I dont expect my partner to buy something for her, but if you wanted to that would be an incredibly kind gesture, id even be happy splitting the mug limit between the two of us. :)
Pets Two VERY old cats! Mazor and Tora; as far as treats go, id prefer only "Temptations" brand (any flavor) as mixing up their food/treats even a little bit tends to upset their tummy's. Mazor loves playing with those little craft pompoms, and Tora would be happy with a small length of ribbon to cuff at (as shes afraid of most everything else). :p

Not really, I just use them at home, and I dont really like travel mugs sorry!

Sure but its also not important. :) I hand wash all my dishes, and we dont even have a microwave xD

I do! lavender is my favorite! I use bath salt and those bath bomb things, i love small candles and have wax burners in every room! I like many different sents except rose!

How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?
Id love to! Or even if its a homemade cookie/snack sorta thing. I am game for trying anything except bugs, dried meat or spicy hot things.
I actually got bugs in a swap once xD which was actually an interesting experience, but not one id indulge in twice haha.

Dear partner, what is the most favorite mug you've ever owned? (To help get an idea of a mug you may like now! Pics welcome) My favorites are always slightly oversized mugs, I love textured things lol.

Here are some I found super cool!
Spoiler
i always forget how much i love octopus

love the colors and different patterns of these

Breaking bad!

and not a mug, but cool Game of thrones wax seal coasters

Sure :) especially tigers

My favorites are, in order, Japan, India, and China. I find all of their cultures fascinating. If the Buddhist philosophy counts, then there is that as well.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it?
SURE! especially stickers, I don't really collect trading cards, but my son has started collecting pokemon cards.

I no longer wear it, so its a no for me.

Halloween is my FAVORITE! so yes id love it! I love just about everything lol, creepy cute, gory, dark, anything especially zombies! xD

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug
Sure! I love handmade things. wilderness animal themes or plants, or really anything on my interests listed on my Q&A. ^^

Do you like cactus?
YES I LOVE THEM! all of my indoor plants are chubby succulents, and iv been meaning to add cacti to that list xD

Fuzzy socks?? I'm not much of a socks person lol, plus I have big feet xD special socks hardly ever fit me rofl. My mom loves them though.

Mermaids are my most favorite, but not Disney's "little mermaid," besides that, I love most mermaid art/renditions lol.
Hippocamp is my second favorite (do you sense a theme? rofl)
Naga would be my third, the more humanoid appearing ones xD.

If you drink coffee or tea, what flavors/types do you like?: Im not a big tea drinker, though I am still searching for teas that I will like. As for coffee, i usually drink regular coffee with an embarrassing amount of lowfat creamer, or french vanilla is reaallly good.

Would you prefer a stylized mug with an image of your interests on it, or a stylized mug in your favorite colors (no image): honestly either way for me, I love both images and just really pretty designs. I guess thats not very helpful. >.<
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 02:16:15 PM by True »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 12:21:44 AM »
I so badly want to do this, but theres no way i could ship internationally, so I guess Ill just look forward to the brags lol.

I will definitely take shipping preference into account when matching partners.

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
Favourite Color: Blue and pink

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): Likes ~ milk and white chocolate, gummy sweets, cookies- any kind!
Dislikes: Coconut, marzipan, Turkish delight

What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!: Medium to large mugs please. I would really like any of the following character mugs ~ ponies (G1), Peanuts (Snoopy), Moomin, Disney or of my favourite animals, cats, owls and rabbits.

Chocolate, Candies, Cookies, Hot Cocoa, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles, coffee. Coaster for my new mug. Travel mug or plastic tumbler.   I like stickers, stationary items such as pens, pencils, erasers, notepads, post its or fridge magnets, socks (especially if of any of the characters mentioned above!) I love lip balms and I like homemade items and art.

Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in: I drink coffee, hot cocoa, cider, mulled wine!. I like different flavoured hot cocoa, mint, orange, white chocolate. I have not tried different flavoured coffee but would like to try. NO TEA of any kind thank you!

What devices do you have for making your beverages? (coffee pot, Keurig, tea pot, coffee press, etc): coffee press, I don't own a coffee grinder. Kettle.

Whats your favorite game/tv series/movies: I'm not currently playing any games but generally I like the Lego games, such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings
TV series - Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Once upon a time
Movies - Harry Potter films, classic disney films especially The Lion King and the Winnie the Pooh films!

Favorite Themes?
Disney, Cats, Icecreams, Peanuts (snoopy), not really a flowery/ floral person

Do you like cup soups? If so, which are your favorite flavors?
No thank you

Book Likes and Dislikes
I really like reading and like lots of different types of books. Anything from historical novels to young adult fantasy! My favourites are Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, historical fiction set in Cornwall (where I live) and about the tudor dynasty.

I'm not really keen on celebrity biographies

Yes I would be happy with anything pony as an extra, I prefer G1 merchandise

Cats, Owls, Rabbits

More traditional but would be happy to try something different

How do you feel about touristy stuff as an extra? (I.e. Postcards, keychains, etc) Sure I enjoy travel and would love to learn a little about where you are from

I have a 2 year old son called Henry who loves Thomas and friends or anything to do with trains! My hubby has the same candy and drink likes as me so will be happy to share those

How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?  Anything you would rather avoid flavours wise? Happy to give it a try

Do you like smelly stuff? Candles, bubble bath, soaps, etc? Yes I prefer showers to baths though

Would you prefer mugs that are Dishwasher/Microwave safe? I don't have a dishwasher and it is not necessary for it to be microwave safe

Are you looking for a mug for any place (Home/Work/School etc) in particular? It would be a mug that I would use home

Dear partner, what is the most favorite mug you've ever owned? (To help get an idea of a mug you may like now! Pics welcome) My Snoopy mug and christmas Eeyore mugs (pictures posted earlier in the thread) are my favourite,they are both slightly larger than the normal sized mug! I would love a mug similar to these based on my likes but maybe a bit more colourful would be nice!

Sure 

I like experiencing and learning about different cultures but I don't have a particular favourite

If  have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it?
No thank you - I don't collect trading cards or stickers

Yes I do - I like purples, pinks, greens, anything really! Just to note there are some restrictions on shipping nail polish internationally

Sure I would ~ I prefer the cute side to Halloween especially black cats and cute ghosts 

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug?
Yes very much ok! I love anything that someone has taken the time to make for me! I would like maybe any of my favourite animals, a pattern would be ok and although I'm not keen on flowery patterns I do like daisies!

Do you like cactus?
Don't mind them!

Fuzzy socks?
Love fuzzy socks I live in them in the winter

I'm not really into to mystical creatures if I had to pick anything it would be a unicorn

I love handmade items

If you drink coffee or tea, what flavors/types do you like?: I drink a lot of coffee and like it quite strong. I have never tried any flavoured coffee. I don't drink tea

Would you prefer a stylized mug with an image of your interests on it, or a stylized mug in your favorite colors (no image): I would prefer a mug with an image of my interests

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:43:25 AM by icecreamgirl »
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 09:42:18 AM »
Woo! Woke up to four applications and received a couple more after that. So excited to see so many people interested.

Feel free to ask any additional questions to the group as we go! I'll do my best to keep posting them in the first post for easy access.

Offline Alexia

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://easternsunsetcreations.webs.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 09:55:29 AM »
Favorite color: shades of purple and blue

Candy that you like/dislike (please note any allergies!): I don't really eat chocolate, it gives me headaches. I do love fruity candies and caramel.  I am allergic to eucalyptus in all forms (and it is common in medicinal type teas and menthol).

What kinds of mugs do you like? (Ex. Small, large, designs, etc.) Give your partner an idea of the things you like!:  I like larger mugs that I can wrap my hands around to warm up. I really like unique mugs and usually go for simple designs (not really into flowery mugs or china tea cups). I like seeing mugs that feature bookish quotes or notations (except Jane Austen & Mr Darcy).

What would be good extras for you?:  Stirring sticks, and maybe a coaster for the mug to sit on my desk at work, or maybe a book to enjoy with my tea.  oh and my Munchkin would love mini marshmallows (and did I hear correctly that there are root beer flavored marshmallows out?!). I should also mention I love crafting and am really into felt right now and am learning/re-learning how to sew. I am also working on Munchkin's scrapbook so if you come across any boyish stickers, papers or stamps that would be great.

Do you drink tea/coffee/hot cocoa/ cider? Please include favorite flavors or any flavor you are NOT interested in:  I drink tea, hot White chocolate, hot cider. I enjoy fruit flavors of tea (but not overly sweet), and am up for trying unique flavors (a friend gave me black pepper tea recently but haven't tried it yet due to summer heat).  I also really love vanilla teas and blends (a restaurant near me has what is called Monks Blend - I need to find out what is in it).

What devices do you have for making your beverages? (coffee pot, Keurig, tea pot, coffee press, etc):  I have a tea kettle and a Keurig at the office.  I also have one loose tea infuser.

Whats your favorite game/tv series/movie? I don't watch much TV, though I am really enjoying the Reign series and Game of Thrones, generally if it is based on a book I give it a shot. Movies, I watch a lot of Disney and kids movies with Munchkin, our current favorites are Happy Feet 2, WallE, and the first Madagascar.  I don't get to play a lot of games because most of the time it is just me and Munchkin but I do love card games.

Favorite Themes? Not sure quite what you mean for this question, so here it goes.  I love black cats and my house is decorated in black cats and scarecrows for fall. It is also decorated with winter birds and animals for Christmas.  Oh I almost forgot to mention I am a HUGE NFL fan, especially the Minnesota Vikings!

Do you like cup soups? If so, which are your favorite flavours? I actually do like these in the winter for a quick snack at work. I prefer chicken flavors but also like simple beef broth types. Nothing spicy, I am a major wimp!

Book likes & dislikes I really enjoy most Fantasy books and most romance. Some of my favorite books that I have read recently are Fire by Kristin Cashore, The Rhiannon's Ride trilogy by Kate Forsyth, The Paths to Camelot series by Sarah Zettel, If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman, and anything by Laura Kaye.  I am also really enjoying Graphic Novels, preferably non-superhero like The Plain Janes, Page by Paige, Tiny Book of Tiny Stories (need #3), Relish and Pride of Baghdad.

I must mention, since it seems to be a theme in the thread. I am not a Harry Potter fan.  I am reading the series for the first time and am on book 3 and am totally unimpressed, Sorry!

Do you have a favorite animals/animals and would you like that on a mug?  I love armadillos and black cats

Do you like interesting/weird shapes or are you more traditional with your drinkware?  I tend to prefer classic shapes since I am usually at my desk and don't want to risk spilling on my computer or any paperwork.

How do you feel about touristy stuff as an extra? (I.e. Postcards, keychains, etc) Postcards are always fun

Pony stuff as extras? (like the calendar, cups, pens, etc)  G1 inspired or featuring Twilight Sparkle

Do you have kids/significant other/pets? Would they like anything included in your box? My significant other is a big coffee drinker and loves the big mugs (this is where all mine at home go). My little boy is 2 now and loves mail and opening cards.  I have an 11 year old cat, Valerie who does enjoy felt catnip toys and I have a 5 year old Doberman who gets an occasional treat but NO rawhides or greenies please, he is also a very aggressive chewer and destroys most toys instantly.

How game are you at trying foods or drinks from other countries/cultures?  Anything you would rather avoid flavours wise? (just as an example, chili, bacon, chocolate)  I would be game, but again no chocolate and I tend to like salty or savory flavors. (I have to second archidraca with the no insects)

Do you like smelly stuff? Candles, bubble bath, soaps, etc? A lot of bath and beauty products have eucalyptus in them so please use caution. I prefer light and clean scents like cucumber, sandalwood and lilac, but nothing overly fruity, floral or overpowering. My hands are always dry in the winter from working with so much paper so I do use a lot of hand creams and cuticle oils.  I am really big into nail polish and nail art so polishes and decals would be awesome.

Are you looking for a mug for any place (Home/Work/School etc) in particular? Home and work, but they are interchangeable, my office is very low key.

Would you prefer mugs that are Dishwasher/Microwave safe? Yes but don't mind hand-washing (in fact only hand wash at work), just make sure it is marked or you let me know if it is hand-wash only.

Do you have a favorite region of the world, or a culture that is your favorite? I don't technically have a favorite, I love Italian food and French food but Scandinavian traditions and history really interests me.  I am definitely open to learning new things about different regions though and I love seeing the traditional folk and fairy tales from different regions.

If you have a favorite show/book/video game, would you like trading cards/trading stickers from it? (example, Pokemon cards, or the Panini stickers like Frozen has right now) I enjoy stickers but never really collected specific cards or stickers.

Do you like nail polish? if so what colors do you like wearing? I love nail polish and can never have too much, I don't normally wear much pinks.  I am always on the look out for unusual colors for holidays or seasons. I also like getting creative doing art and using decals.  I don't often wear glitter though since it is so hard to remove.

As we will be receiving our swap boxes in October would you like any Halloween themed extras? Do you prefer cute Halloween things such as black cats, pumpkins or more dark/ gory things? I prefer the cute end of Halloween, mostly black cats and scarecrows and tend to decorate in more the harvest colors and themes. But Munchkin is looking forward to decorating pumpkins this year!

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug? Absolutely! I am open to whatever you artistically create,  I give kudos for being able to paint on that rounded surface.

Do you like cactus? Um they are lovely, and I have tasted juices made from them that are delicious, but we don't keep any plants in our house because of the cat eating them.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 09:41:29 AM by Alexia »

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 10:16:42 AM »
Favorite color:
Purple and green. Specifically #5F04B4 which is a deep purple and #0B3B24 which is kinda evergreen. I truly love silver accents.  ^.^

I love red licorice, soft caramels, and chocolate. Hubby likes dark choc but I'll take it as I can get it.  :P

I am more and more allergic to almonds as I age so even though they taste awesome, nothing made with almond flower or milk.  >_<  Also, I don't care for peanuts or any of it's derivatives. One too many PB&J as a kid I guess...

I like mugs that look and feel hand thrown. If they match my green/black theme that my plates and glasses are in all the better. They don't need to be super large but I like them a little bigger than the regular sized mug. Unless it looked like a dragon. Then that thing could be shotglass sized and I would love it forever!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cute kitchen towels?  :lol:  Fabric squares or potholders. A neat looking trivet? A number of things, most of whom would make even domestic shipping quite horrid...  :(  Check my Halloween Swap link in my signature as above it is my master Want list.

I like black tea more than green teas. I will oft steep mint leaves out of my garden with it.
Not a coffee drinker although hubby likes single sourced med roast organic fair trade whole bean coffee (guess who has to go out and find that stuff...).
Me and the girls love hot cocoa. Quite a bit actually.
I adore cider. Both regular and adult versions.  :biggrin:

We have two coffee machines and a grinder for beans. (hubby can't just have one, nooooo.... ^^;) A water kettle and two tea strainers, one that works far better than the other. There is a Keurig hubby stocks at the Technology Coop he and some friends have opened. We have at least 6 teapots, none of which have seen action since we got the glass top stove. Six years ago at the least...  :huh:

Group questions getting condensed for the page's sake now:

Spoiler
Chrono Trigger/ Hetalia or Fairy Tail/ Queen of the Damned (kitchy but I still love Aaliyah)

Favorite Themes?
Dragons, bonsai, sushi,.... now I'm hungry...

Yes some. Italian Wedding, Lobster Bisque, Clam Chowder

Book likes and dislikes?
I have a signed White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey. I love Piers Anthony's Xanth series. Robert Jordan [WoT], Jaqueline Carey, Carrie Vaughn [Kitty werewolf], Mercedes Lackey, and Laurell K. Hamilton [Anita Blake] have well loved volumes in my small collection.

I love High Fantasy and Paranormal Fantasy. I read quite a bit of Paranormal and Historic Romance as well. Probably too much of it...  :blush:  Basically if I like how they write, I'll like the book regardless of content.

I don't really go for Science Fiction... at least not to read. And I hate Steven Brust. I tried on several occasions to read his works and... No.  -_-  Also not really big on Harry Potter.

Interested in the 2015 FiM calendar as an extra?
Not really, thank you.

I like dragons and other fantasy creatures. Anything like that would be nice. Or (I know it's not an animal) a French Horn themed mug. That's what both I and my husband played back in HS.

I go with more traditional shapes unless it's something hand thrown. Then as long as it feels good cupped in my hand it's fine.

Key chains, sure! I have acquired a 2012 MLP Fair (Firefly) and a 2013 MLP Fair (Snuzzle) and I would like more. I like other more random ones as well. I like to draw so working pens are most appreciated.

And revising my earlier question..

Sometimes cups, but I think I'm doing decent at finding different FiM ones. I'd like more retro inspired ones. Most other non-pony pony stuff just ends up as clutter.  ^^;

Three children, hubby, 2 kitties and a shepherd-husky mix. One kitty needs a weight adjustment and the other doesn't do well with any treats. My puppy is 10yo and loves treats.  ^.^  The children and hubby, I've listed their likes alongside my own but don't feel obligated to fill in if you don't want to. I try to give little treats when I can and the older two don't eat candy... Strangelings...  :huh:

The only "bacon candy" I like is thick cut, oven roasted bacon strips with a bit of brown sugar on top.  :P

I love most Japanese candies I've tried so...  :biggrin:  As long as it's not something I've listed as me being allergic to or some kind of insect I think I will try it.  :biggrin:

I like sachets. They are better for me than candles and hubby doesn't complain about them.  ^.^  Bubble baths smell nice but I don't really take baths, just showers. I am sometimes surprised by what soaps I'm allergic to but handmade soaps seem to be OK for the most part.

Yes...? I love to nuke things in mugs but do so only rarely now so that's not really a biggie. But I do use my dishwasher a lot.  :biggrin:

I only really use my mugs at home. Sometimes I'll take one of the slim & tall ones with me while I drop off the kids but I don't use the travel mugs...  ^^;

A mug I got from last year's Swap, as compared to my dishware theme (not perfectly matched but close enough). It fits my hand like a dream and has a good heft to it.  ^.^

My favorite mug ever. It's thick plastic, holds a ton, and doesn't really get hot in the microwave or with boiling hot water. We have two of these and me and hubby still manage to fight over them.  ^^;  They have fallen off of more countertops than I'd like to think of without an incident but I'd like to add to them at some point.

^^;  I feel... awkward saying it but, no thank you? I love my rescue baby but she's a one of a kind old gal.

I love Japan. I have numerous sets of both cooking and eating hashi, tons of bento friendly items, and cute matching rice bowls. I even have sake sets to go with everything!  ^.^  I just lack a plane ticket to go have all the yumminess I read about.  :heart:

Second best on my list is almost anywhere here in the South. From back home in Georgia where sweet tea is like tap water to Louisiana where there's always a good boil and a party, I love it here. Some of the undesirables are here too but at least I can usually tell them a mile off as they don't cotton to someone of my pigmentation and are decidedly vocal about it.

No thank you, again... I know my wee one likes stickers but I just got a ton and I can imagine she's good for a bit now.  :biggrin:

No gore/blood. I prefer lightup things like the little pumpkins that have batteries in them. Or even just the little lights to go into pumpkins.  ^.^

If I paint a mug this might be one of your main mugs. Is that okay? And what would you most like painted on a mug
I suppose so. I like to use my dishwasher mostly so I'd hope for one compatible with said appliance. I don't have a dragon mug yet. Nor one with my pony/fursona on it.

Do you like cactus?
^^;  Yes, but I don't know if they like me. I have tried to grow a number of them but only the toughest survive. I'm proud of my crown of thorns plant though. 5 years and counting! :heart:

Fuzzy socks??
No thank you...  ^^;  They always end up with fuzzies that annoy me or one of the cats try and eat them.... I have no idea why.

Dragons
Gryphons
Kirin
Yeah, no surprises there.  :P

If you drink coffee or tea, what flavors/types do you like?:
I personally am not a coffee drinker. I'm pretty plain in that I like black tea and if I want a flavor I'll brew a bag of the flavor with my regular black.  ^^;  Raspberry is my number one flavor with Mint being number 2 (although my mint plants show very little problems from my near constant ravishing  :P ) and Orange number three. I also like Pomegranate.  :biggrin:

Would you prefer a stylized mug with an image of your interests on it, or a stylized mug in your favorite colors (no image):
I think I'd like either, really. Not helpful but it's the truth...  ^^;

Much better.  :awake:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:56:13 PM by archidraca »
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
Squee, I'm in! :squee:

Favorite color:
Fuchsia pink, preferably paired with black. :)

I love all candy and am not allergic to anything! :frolic:

I like to drink my tea from a large cup, like soup bowl sized :lol: and my coffee from a small cup. I do prefer smooth porcelain to other materials. I like designs that include characters, not so into simplistic things such as stripes. My favorite mugs are my huge oval Pinkie Pie mug for tea and a Moomin mug featuring Primadonna's Horse (my very favorite Moomin character :lovey: for coffee. I also like gothic art such as Victoria Frances makes, so a mug featuring something in that theme would be super cool! Or a mug wit a traditional style siamese cat!

Things I like include ♥ Cats and kittens, especially siamese! ♥ Tea ♥ Chocolate ♥ Hama/Perler beads ♥ Yarn (natural fibers, not acrylic) ♥ Polymer clay ♥ Pokémon ♥ Wolves ♥ Dragons ♥ Metal music ♥ Gothic esthetics (e.g. Victoria Frances) ♥ Gothic jewellery and spikes ♥ My Little Pony ♥ Dollyhair (or similar nylon doll hair to touch up my ponies) ♥ Scented candles ♥ Knitting and crocheting ♥ Handmade items ♥ Fridge magnets ♥ Cherry scented / flavoured things ♥ Things whit cute pictures on them ♥ PINK things ♥ Bright colours (not yellow) ♥ Disney animated films (HUGE fan of the Lion King!) ♥ Everything Tim Burton has made ♥ Hand written small notes ♥ Stickers ♥ Ribbons ♥ Lip Balms ♥ Silly girly stuff as unicorns, butterflies and such ♥ Studio Ghibli films (Awww, Totoro...) ♥ Button Badges ♥ Tropical fish and aquaristic magazines ♥ Cute socks (my feet are size 41 EU / women's 7 UK / women's 9.5 US) ♥ Maneki Neko (lucky cat) ♥ Sharpies / Permanent markers ♥ Cheshire cat  ^.^

I loooove tea! If you happened to tumble across some pumpkin flavored tea, I'd be super thrilled to get some! It's one of my very favorites, but it can't be found here where I live. :( My other favorites include chai, mint chocolate and cookie/cupcake flavors, vanilla and nuts. I prefer black, white and red teas and soft, round flavors, and only seldom drink fruit or herbal infusions. Both tea bags and loose leaf tea will do! I don't have a coffee machine, but I do like flavored instant coffees. And hot chocolate is always a yummy treat!  ^.^

Dolce gusto and a water boiler. As I mentioned earlier, no coffee machine! :D

Pokémon all the way! My favorites are Charmander and Bulbasaur with their evolutions. :lovey: I also love love love the Lion King. And Tim Burton's movies are all close to my heart. :lovey:

Favorite Themes?
I like loads of things but please don't send me things with teddy bears on them.  :yucky:

Do you like cup soups? If so, which are your favorite flavors?
I do like them, my favorites are blue cheese, prawn, and chicken flavored soups. :) Haven't tried the dessert types yet.

Book likes & dislikes
I don't read a lot of books, but I do enjoy paging a happy, colorful cookbook every now and then. :)

2015 pony calendar - Is that something you'd be interested in as an extra?
I'd be over the moon for one!  ^.^

As I stated before, I would absolutely adore a mug with a traditional siamese cat ("old style" or "applehead" or "thai" or "wichien maat", not just any siamese.  ;))

I'm sorry but I don't think I'd appreciate a lumpy mug. :P I do have an oval shaped mug though, so I'm not ALL that traditional, but I do enjoy clean shapes more than mugs that are shaped to resemble something.

No thanks.

I'm all in for ponies!  ^.^ We have nearly no pony stuff at all, and especially the retro stuff fascinates me although I love FIM too.

Two kitties and a hairy boyfriend. But don't stress on them. :)

I love trying new things and will eat anything! :)

I do, but I don't like floral scents. Send me something cherry scented and I'll love you forever.  :biggrin: Don't send me bath items, I don't have a tub. :)

I need a new mug for work, I broke the one I had there.  :cry: But please don't send me any of those "funny" job related mugs, I'm not that kind of a person.

I would.

Sure! Especially if the profit goes to help the shelter. :)

Not really.

Sure! I do like stickers. ^.^

I'm sorry but I have to say no thanks to this one. :)

Sure! I like cutesy and gothic stuff, gore really isn't my thing.

Of course it's okay :)

Do you like cactus?
Yup, but I'm not really ticking for pictures of cacti. :P

Fuzzy socks??
I'd prefer non-fuzzy socks. :P

European Dragons, Werewolves and Pegasi

If you drink coffee or tea, what flavors/types do you like?
I like sweet coffees like caramer and vanilla flavored ones. As for teas, I love chai, nuts, chocolate, vanilla, caramel, cookies, cupcakes, fruit flavored black and white teas. Not a huge fan of green tea and as for fruit infusions go, I only really like the christmasey-type ones with spices. I like to drink my teas with milk so preferably no rosehip or hibiscus or any strong sour or bitter flavors of that kind.

Would you prefer a stylized mug with an image of your interests on it, or a stylized mug in your favorite colors (no image)
I'm fine with both kinds! :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:57:28 AM by Mirnyj »

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2014, 02:53:10 PM »
Time for some eye candy! I was walking around World Market and found these. Aren't they neat?

I personally love the starfish. But both are super cool!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2014, 04:55:25 PM »
Good luck!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2014, 08:17:24 PM »
I'm going to Orlando for parks smack in the middle of this swap so I hope my partner likes Harry Potter and/or Disney.  :D

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 09:11:43 PM »
I'm going to Orlando for parks smack in the middle of this swap so I hope my partner likes Harry Potter and/or Disney.  :D
Ohhh I'm jealous! I have yet to go to Harry Potter world, but I would love to! I even have a Harry potter tattoo that I got with my sister because we grew up reading the books together.

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2014, 09:19:30 PM »
After going to the park, my Fatherinlaw perfected a butter beer recipe. He and the Eldest have read and watched everything and get all excited over it. I'm just like: Oooh! Magic! But beyond that I couldn't care less.
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal