collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Lost" ponies found - but... not claimed? Question  (Read 2138 times)

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: "Lost" ponies found - but... not claimed? Question
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 01:56:03 PM »
I hope the two of you can get this sorted  :hug:

I have locked up your thread mylittleponylover so that there was not two on going threads concerning the matter. I am posting the link here so that it can still be read if needed.

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,331444.0.html

I have no doubt that we will!  :satisfied: We have been PM'ing about it for a while.

I highly doubt that I will be back on this thread though, as I was quite upset about what has been said. I have felt the need to justify my actions to the point of having to share my private business with people  :blush:

Although Sunshine herself has been lovely about it. I know it can be just as bad for a seller in these circumstances!

Anyways, its no biggie really. I shall pay for it to be resent and do the right decent thing. So its all okay

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »
Yes everyone it's hard to respond, I didn't have all of our stories on both sides - please don't think that mylittleponylover92 is a scammer or even forgetful. I honestly believe that they never got the P739 card in the post, and that led to them not being able to claim it, and it getting returned.

It was just a horrific time-frame taking over 60 days to get there and back, which is why it became so tough for both of us. We've got things figured out. You can probably lock this thread as well ponylady - you and the other users have been helpful and now that the buyer and I are talking through PMs again (and no issue as to why they didn't respond quicker, everyone is busy IRL too! :)) and gonna resolve this.

I don't think it was anyone's fault but the post really in this case, just a bad mix up of events that coincided in this. :) But we're okay now, and like I said, I think you can lock this up too.

One more note - any sellers please do not think mylittleponylover92 is a scammer. That is NOT AT ALL why I posted for advice here on this topic. I just got worried that I hadn't heard from them in a couple days (again, I know why, no big deal now!) and posted. Perhaps I should've been more patient, but, definitely NOT A SCAMMER. :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 04:36:46 PM »
Thanks Sunshine! At least somebody has my back....and its the one person who actually has the problem to begin with!  :shocked:  :lol: I really appreciate how you have responded to some of the posts here  :hug:

I just dont understand why people can be so quick to judge a buyer or a seller for that matter.  :huh: Its like 1 bad seller/buyer has tarnished the rep of everyone.  :cry: My feedback here speaks for itself, Im still new here so its important I maintain good feedback! Even if the ponies had been lost I wouldn't of left bad feedback because it wouldnt of been you're fault!  :P  Also I know how it can damage future transactions!

Also if anyone cares to read my thread then they'll know I hate confrontations and felt really anxious about the whole things and even complaining at all!  :cry: I was just worried and stressed. So again it proves I hadnt forgotten as some have said. Seriously I thought people could understand that you can get so busy and tied down with life and its commitments! It was only a week where I didn't respond, also I didn't want to be seen as a horrible person nagging Sunshine when she cant do a lot from her end if it was/when it was in the UK. A lot can change or happen in that week and it just was a bad one for me! This has turned into a big nightmare over a couple of G1s Ive wanted for so long :(

Anyways, Id just like to say Sunshine still has the original money I paid back in March, its not like I stole the money back or anything. So she isn't "out of pocket" until its sent back! So yeah, Ive not even done anything intentionally wrong!  :blush:

I appreciate all that Sunshine has done and Im really lucky she is so reasonable! :)

We are still sending PMs and apologies have been given several times over now!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:40:14 PM by mylittleponylover92 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 03:27:49 AM »
Dont worry :hug:  I'm sure no-one thinks you are a scammer, and it wont damage future transactions or anyones opinion of you (or your seller). No-one is at fault here apart from the PO. I had a very similar transaction happen with another member here last year (I was the buyer).  The international parcel went MIA . There was no tracking. I checked at my PO, and so did my seller - nothing was there. After 3 months waiting we worked out a refund , but then my parcel showed up back with the seller. It *had* made it to the UK quickly just like yours had - but then it was returned to sender with a note from Royal Mail (my seller took a pic to show me)  stuck on the parcel saying that they had attempted to deliver it 3 times , it was then sent to the PO and had not been claimed - which was absolute rubbish because on each of the occeasions they were supposed to deliver there *had* been somene at home and no postie came, secondly no card from Royal mail was *ever* pushed through my door, and thirdly the PO said there were no packages waiting for me when i checked.  I think the same situation has occured with you. As i said before,  it wasnt buyer or sellers fault. In my own case I was the one who paid to have the parcel resent to me (and it made it safely and quickly second time) , but I volunteered to do that anyways.  I'm glad you and Sunshine are working things out now - whoever pays - its up to you both - whether you want to go half and half or if one wants to pay for all the shipping. Hopefully all will go smoothly for you second time around :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 04:27:33 AM »
Thanks Sunshine! At least somebody has my back....and its the one person who actually has the problem to begin with!  :shocked:  :lol: I really appreciate how you have responded to some of the posts here  :hug:

I just dont understand why people can be so quick to judge a buyer or a seller for that matter.  :huh: Its like 1 bad seller/buyer has tarnished the rep of everyone.  :cry: My feedback here speaks for itself, Im still new here so its important I maintain good feedback! Even if the ponies had been lost I wouldn't of left bad feedback because it wouldnt of been you're fault!  :P  Also I know how it can damage future transactions!

That's some of my feedback there :biggrin: and mylittleponylover92 (I wanted to shorten it to "ponylover" but I figured that sounded weird :p) is an honest and decent buyer ^_^!

I think sometimes these kinds of things end up a bit harsh or out of control because we are dealing with different postal services. As regular sellers obviously a lot of you will have an idea how some of the others work, but sometimes it's hard to know everything and so things just get compared to our home services.

Royal Mail have been struggling for a while, there are strikes quite frequently in different locations/sorting offices, PO's are being shut down, prices go up, postmen/women are over worked and also many are lazy.

I have been in the position where a card wasn't put through my door and I had to get the company to send me a new item, which they did no problem, then several weeks later the original was re-delivered! I have also had instances where it clearly says "signed for" but the postman just shoves it in the letter box and I know nothing about it until I check the post, clearly not appropriate but it happens.

As someone who has lived in flats for 8 years now in various parts of the UK I know how it can be quite Worrying having parcels delivered as there are a group of people who have access to communal areas where parcels are left. My current postman rather likes ringing our buzzer, we answer and say we'll come down, so he leaves it *outside* in the elements, and goes away to carry on his job. In those few seconds anyone could take it!

Post is infuriating but sometimes it really isn't our fault, in any country. I can think of a handful of other threads similar to this and I don't think in any of those cases it was the buyer or the seller *shakes fist at Royal Mail <---easily as I live opposite the sorting office :biggrin:*

Sorry for ranting   :blush: but the post does rather annoy me sometimes lol

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 05:13:40 AM »
I think a mountain's being made out of a molehill here really... it's good that the ponies have finally been found and that MLPL92 still wants them :) Aside from that... personal circumstances didn't really need to be divulged as I don't think anyone here was accusing her of being a scammer, just that it's probably her responsibility to re-pay for postage costs. Hope everything gets sorted out and the ponies finally reach their new home after becoming well-seasoned travellers :) Good luck to the both of you!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2013, 11:10:42 AM »
I think a mountain's being made out of a molehill here really... it's good that the ponies have finally been found and that MLPL92 still wants them :) Aside from that... personal circumstances didn't really need to be divulged as I don't think anyone here was accusing her of being a scammer, just that it's probably her responsibility to re-pay for postage costs. Hope everything gets sorted out and the ponies finally reach their new home after becoming well-seasoned travellers :) Good luck to the both of you!

^ Well-seasoned, indeed! :biggrin: I am jealous of their trek to Europe and back, I've never even been myself... Hrm. Maybe I'll hop a flight and hand deliver them... haha! (Yeah right, I wish I could afford that! :lol:)

My Want List

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »
Ponies have arrived! I have paid for return postage and sent the money to Sunshine  :satisfied:

Seeing how beautiful they are makes it all better  :)

Im sorry for all the trouble caused but at least its resolved now  :satisfied:

Thanks sunshine  ^.^

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 08:42:09 AM »
Glad that it all worked out! :D  *pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
I'm so happy they made it there this time! I knew you would love them if you finally had them in your hands! I hope this helps qualm any fears you have about international shipping too hun, most of the time there's no issues, and I'm so sorry that you had multiple slow packages and mine that was lost all around the same time!! :hug:

My Want List

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 09:21:39 AM »
Glad that it all worked out! :D  *pony hugs*

Thank you lovesbabyquirmy! *pony hugs*

I'm so happy they made it there this time! I knew you would love them if you finally had them in your hands! I hope this helps qualm any fears you have about international shipping too hun, most of the time there's no issues, and I'm so sorry that you had multiple slow packages and mine that was lost all around the same time!! :hug:

Aw yeah thank you! They are gorgeous!  ^.^ I sent a pic of Minty to my mum as she loves Minty <3
Yeah, just bad luck - but Im okay with international post again now!  ^.^ Thank you so much  :satisfied:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »
Glad to hear it! :hug:

I was just thrilled that when they came back here that nothing had happened to them (damage-wise), so I'm very very excited they were able to get to your herd safely this time! Perhaps they just wanted to take a world tour before settling down in the UK, haha :)

My Want List

Offline n66x

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
If a company like logitech didn't refund me the shipping after sending them back a faulty product that didn't work(they partially refund me and kept 30$ for not choosing normal but rather using express shipping,they got their product back and i lost 30$ and got nothing!i could have bought a Build-a-bear Pinkie Pie with that moneyT_T) then sure you shouldn't refund the shipping since you actually did send it to them,and they didn't bother to pick it up..

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
If a company like logitech didn't refund me the shipping after sending them back a faulty product that didn't work(they partially refund me and kept 30$ for not choosing normal but rather using express shipping,they got their product back and i lost 30$ and got nothing!i could have bought a Build-a-bear Pinkie Pie with that moneyT_T) then sure you shouldn't refund the shipping since you actually did send it to them,and they didn't bother to pick it up..

Huh? its been resolved already! The girls have arrived and paid for half the postage to be re-sent after my postman messed up my end :)

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 05:46:22 PM »
Yeah we're all set, the ponies have safely found their home and everything is just fine. :biggrin:

My Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal