collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Aurora's Wish List (not currently buying)  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Aurora's Wish List (not currently buying)
« on: February 03, 2012, 06:36:49 PM »
Hi! So in case the subject line isn't obvious enough, I'm not currently shopping for anything for myself. This list is for swap partners and a reference for me, though you can certainly feel free to read through it!

I'm not fussy about condition. I know some of these ponies are hard to find, and if the only way I ever get Ice Crystal is to find him without hair, so be it! I do prefer that my ponies are recognizeable as themselves and that they don't have any live mold- husband is allergic to everything!

If something doesn't make sense, or there are multiple versions of a pony and you just aren't sure which one I mean, just let me know (probably through the swap host...). I tried to keep everyone straight, but that doesn't mean it worked.

Non-pony gift ideas for me: Donations to charities. I love Public Radio and the Humane Society, Toys for Tots and similar organizations. Donations to the Arena are always good, too!

I like handmade soap, like the stuff I find at craft sales. I like socks, I have large lady feet.

I love art of ponies- my favorites are Firefly and Glory, I also love Aurora and Discord. Anyone else is good, too. I'm actually really getting into the art of ponies, I'm trying to frame what I have so it displays nicely. Crafts are also good, but I do dearly love things I can hang on the wall.

Stickers for the 1986 Diamond brand Movie book: Still Need
1, 2, 3, 5, 18, 25, 28, 32, 38, 41, 54, 74, 77, 86, 90, 95, 103, 116, 123, 131, 136, 140, 154, 155, 158, 159, 167, 173, 177, 179, 181, 185, 199, 209, 216.

G3

Minty with wintry patterns on her legs
2008 McDonalds Sweetie Belle, MIP, please.

G 3.5
 Loose Mommy Pinkie Pie

US G1’s
Puffy or flat Stickers: Baby Backstroke, Medley- really, any puffy stickers would make me happy. I only have a small handful.

High Tide (Sea Pony)
Sea Breeze (Sea Pony)
Wave Jumper (Sea Pony)
Conch Shells for sea ponies
Hushabye (huge white baby)
Sweet Scoops
Baby Dancing Butterflies
Lil Cupcake
Baby Sugarcake
Baby Gametime
Pink/green frog float
Lavender/green frog float for UK Waterlily
green/blue lobster float
Seashore (yellow watercolor baby sea pony with purple eyes)
purplish-pink/green turtle float
Blue/yellow frog float
Blue clam shell for adult sea ponies

G1 Accessories (I have the buildings, I am just hoping for certain accessories)
*Paradise Estate: pool canopy, canopy supports and inserts, left & right gate walls, left and right gates, 3 patio doors (the ones that go on the square doors and face in towards the courtyard), legs for a stool (I have the chair part)
*Blanket from the Rock-a-Bye Bed
*Giant bow handle for the Baby Bonnet School of Dance
*Princess Sparkles' Umbrella for her buggy
*Jumping Poles (feet and stick) and trophies from Megan's Place
*Sweet Dreams Crib (I have the mobile, but not the stand. That's the only part of the crib I have.)

The skirt and shirt from City Kids costume. I just love this outfit, and would gladly have doubles, triples, or even a hundred of these two pieces. Or even just the shirt- something about this outfit makes me so happy!

G1 Retro Firefly Ornament

Non-US G1’s
MLPT Bright Eyes
Daddy Berrytown
Daddy Sunbright
NBBE Baby Gusty
Any UK Dragon

CUSTOMS:
*I adore customs of Aurora- the pony in my avatar or signature, she's in one of them all the time. If you need details, let me or the swap lord know.
*I would love alternate versions or customs of Glory and Firefly. They are best friends, so I can't have one without the other. So far I have g4 BB versions of both.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

*A note about customs- please don't customize a healthy happy pony for me. I would prefer she have something wrong with her/him to start with. Also, Aurora, Glory, and Firefly are always female- no need to customize a boy!

G4:
Luna's Carriage Nightmare Night Thingy
Special Rarity or Pinkie Pie blind bags, I don't have any. MOC or open.
Pretty much any blind bag, doubles are fine! Please let me know if it is rare, my son loves to play with these, and I need to know if I should protect it.
Sandbar
Other non-mane-6 characters from the latest season--- Yona, Hippogriff, etc.

Equestria Girl Chibi Dolls:
Twilight Sparkle
Sirens
Fluttershy
Rainbow Dash
Flash Sentry
DJ

I love all things Discord. I have all the Funko versions, but would still love art and plushes.

G4 Blind Bags:
Sassaflash (not the clear or glittery one, just the plain one)
Twilight Velvet- she looks just like Glory!

My son, Lincoln, loves Tempest. Her song, her horn... if you have a book or link to her backstory, he would love it.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:07:05 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Aurora's Wish List (not currently buying)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »
I'm just posting here to keep this vaguely current. Have a ponyriffic day!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 05:16:48 PM »
Here is some extra information, especially for the G3 swap but relevant for anyone.

Condition Preferences: I'm not fussy- I know some of mine are hard to find, so if there's a haircut, or a missing tail, a scuff or a jewel missing, especially on the more rare ponies, I'm fine with that. I usually like to see that my ponies have lived a little before they came to me.

What is Unacceptable to You: Mold. My hubby is horribly allergic to mold, so please don't send me anything ucky.

Likes/Dislikes: I prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate, but right now I'm a fruit kind of girl! You have no idea how good some awesome dried fruit sounds right now. I'm a sucker for fruit tea or herbal tea- chamomile is my favorite, but things like raspberry or blueberry tea make me really happy. 

Allergies: I am not allergic to anything, but if you feel like sending the sort of candy I can share with my hubby, he is allergic to nuts.

Other Collections:
I love printed or embroidered dish towels. They don't have to be new, I actually love the ones from the 1940's to 1960's, and the ones that someone's grandma made- usually they are white with an embroidered pattern in the corner. I'm ok with stains on them, I'm not kind to my dish towels.
I am looking for the wand for the Herself the Elf doll Snowdrop- it looks like it has a caterpillar on it.
I am starting to collect the Holly Hobbie dolls that are about the same scale as Strawberry Shortcake. I only have one of them, and I think it's Holly. That's how new I am to collecting these, so anything you can find would be very welcome!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 05:33:32 PM by Aurora »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 10:38:23 AM »
Aurora's Origin Story:
I went to college in Ely, Minnesota in the mid-1990's. On the coldest nights, my friends and I would go down a long dark lonely road to look at the stars and hopefully the northern lights  (Aurora Borealis).  Once in a great while a car would pass by, but for the most part we were the only people for miles and miles. One night my friends went one way and I went the other, which wasn't abnormal. For a while, I was truly alone out there, just me and the stars and those green lights dancing in the sky. Alone but not lonely. That is the night Aurora was born, though she wouldn't be put down on paper until recently.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal