collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Loyal Subjects Ponies, MIB G3, HTF MIB G4 - Snowcatcher, Plumsweet, Twinkleshine  (Read 3517 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Hey guys! Well, it's been ... four years, and I've meant to update my sales post for THAT WHOLE TIME, but whoops! Didn't happen! Now I'm here again, and we're trying to do it piece by piece this time, so it's less overwhelming! Wish me luck!

Stuff you should know:
  • I live in a house with four (!!!) cats! Although they are kept away from my ponies, it is possible their fur/dander has infiltrated, so please take caution if you have allergies!
  • Buyer will pay actual shipping cost! I try to re-use shipping materials as often as I am able, to keep costs as low as possible!
  • I will do my best to describe ponies to the best of my ability - but I am fallible, and I'm not a super-duper picky collector! So if you are looking for super-mint ponies, these probably aren't for you!
  • I'm open to trades! Check that out here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,298649.msg235708.html#msg235708
  • I accept Paypal, and I have positive feedback both here on the Arena and on eBay!
  • These ponies will be cross-posted to several other places, so don't immediately panic if you see these pictures on FB or Tumblr!

Here's the first few items so far:

First off, my Loyal Subjects doubles! It looks like GITD Applejack is hovering around $30, so I’d love to get that for her! (Or trade for another HT glitter, Minty or Princess Sparkle!) The others will be $15.50 each, I got them from Hot Topic! They all come with box, foil, and a protective card cover for their cards!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

RC Scootaloo on the Go - her box is a little dinged up, but the pony inside is okay! Shipping might get a bit much for her, since she’s so BIG, just fyi! I’d love to get what I paid, around $20 I think?

MOC Abra Ca Dabra, a Halloween G3! $25 (I shoulda put her up right BEFORE the holiday, huh?)
HOLD

MIB Pinkie Pie G3.5 ornament - $10? (I can’t find a price check for this!)

MIB Flower Garland - $15

MIB Toola Roola with hat - $10

MIB Wondermint - $10

MIB Love Wishes - $12

Pic 3 Muffin Pony foils will be $20 each!

HTF MIB G4 ponies!

Easter/Springtime Fluttershy - the only price I can find on eBay is $20? I guess she got popular!

First Release Fluttershy: (Dark hair) $25

Applejacks:

Rainbow Power $7
Wedding (with DVD) $25
First Release (with bangs and Winowna) $20

Pinkie Pie - With DVD $10
First Release w/mouse $15

Rarity: W/Mask $7
First Release: $15

Twilight Sparkle:
First Release w/owl: $20
Wedding w/DVD: $25

Snowcatcher $30
w/DVD: $30

Lyra Heartstrings w/DVD: $25

Trixie Lulamoon w/DVD: $20

Twinkleshine x2 w/koala: $45

Nurse Redheart: $13

Plumsweet w/woodchuck??? and DVD: $60

NMM set: $60

“Pony Lesson Set” Ponyville-sized trio: $16

Funko Dr Whooves (red tie): $15

GITD Zecora: $16
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 01:58:21 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal