collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Will build a bear release Applejack?  (Read 5293 times)

Empress Celestia

• Trade Count: (0)
Will build a bear release Applejack?
« on: April 05, 2014, 06:43:50 AM »
I've asked at my local build a bear store and they didn't know. It just it seems, when it comes to merch, Applejack always seems  to get left out!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Will build a bear release Applejack?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 06:50:24 AM »
It's rumored due to a listing within Build A Bear's computer that she will be the next one, released alongside with Applebloom, on July 11th. :)

Sweetheart

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 06:54:27 AM »
^ I'm not sure about the exact date, but I also heard that Applejack is being released with AppleBloom. Poor Applejack is always last though :/

I hope they release a Celestia soon/too

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 08:01:59 AM »
Aj seems to get forgot alot. There are alot of stickers, purses, shirts, stationary, ect where it has AJ replaced with Celestia. All those little dollar bin items walmart had last year? yep no AJ. The first Hot Topic car decals, no Aj. Celestia replaced her. They are getting better and sticking AJ in a few more group shots and I even found a pencil with her on it so thats a start.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 08:19:49 AM »
I am sure she will get a release :) I had seen people say they had been told she will be the next release, which makes sense. I think the line has been too popular for them not to do another wave and to skip Applejack would be a little odd [although not the first time of course :P]
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 09:20:26 AM »
My Build a Bear manager friend said Apple Jack and Apple Bloom will be release during Apple Bucking season... fall.  We just have to be patient.  They DID release a Rainbow power AJ and also included her in the bagged ponies rather and TS.  Being that AJ is the only pony to survive from g1, I am surprised we don't see more of her.  I still NEED a FS AJ release.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 09:52:11 AM »
Yea I'm sure they will I mean, especially since all the rumors about her and Applebloom. Although gotta say she doesn't always get the short end of the stick or be released last or after the princesses, for instance funko is releasing her before Rarity, Luna, Celesita, and the CMC.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 10:28:01 AM »
Yay for Funko. :/

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 03:07:35 PM »
Yup! We're getting AJ and Apple Bloom next, and then (according to rumor) Trixie and Zecora. :)

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 03:16:20 PM »
Aj seems to get forgot alot. There are alot of stickers, purses, shirts, stationary, ect where it has AJ replaced with Celestia. All those little dollar bin items walmart had last year? yep no AJ. The first Hot Topic car decals, no Aj. Celestia replaced her. They are getting better and sticking AJ in a few more group shots and I even found a pencil with her on it so thats a start.

I've noticed that too! It's so unfortunate, she's a really cute character, and a G1 callback to boot! :(
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 03:24:01 PM »
Yup! We're getting AJ and Apple Bloom next, and then (according to rumor) Trixie and Zecora. :)

I have not heard this rumor but I like it.  I hope we get the companion pets as small fries too!

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 03:30:20 PM »

I have not heard this rumor but I like it.  I hope we get the companion pets as small fries too!
The employees at my BAB and one other saw them in the system, but no date as of yet. I'd guess they're after the Apples. :)

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

appleponygal

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Aw I was wondering that too! I sure hope she has her cowboy hat too when they release her. Poor Applejack,she works so hard & then she's left 'til last.  :huh: :(

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 02:27:30 PM »
According to a BaB employee in the UK, Applejack is definitely next. I'm excited for her release, I'll finally have the mane six and the CMC together at last :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 12:54:57 AM »
When I was at Build A Bear the manager said the ponies were selling better then they had hoped with none due to be retired and that they were excited to be getting Applejack soon
When
I don't know
I have now gotten me a Rainbow Dash and scootaloo
I hope to get more because they are cute

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal