collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Rinse n' Spit has been given a new life! Need help, though...  (Read 635 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Hello, all! I am a HUGE fan or Princess Rinse n' Spit (a fakie with a big toothy grin for those who don't know her.... http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Fakies#Princess_Rinse_.27n_Spit ) She has been a grail of mine for some time. Now I finally got one (with more on the way!!) a beautiful fuchsia girl who is missing her mane and tail. What she DID come with was her mechanism inside! So, me being me I took her to an electronics shop and had her repaired. Thankfully the wires just needed soldering and her speaker was in perfect working order. She now clip clops, whinnies, AND the light on top of her head works! It actually flashes in time with whatever noise she makes and is red, not green or clear as I thought it would be.
I just need help from you guys. Should I rehair her or leave her bald? And I if I rehair, should it be the same colour she originally had or should I give her a new colour (or colours)?? I'm also thinking about making her tail hole bigger for a more lush tail and a new line of hair for a fuller mane. So I guess I'm wondering if I should simply bring her back to her original glory and keep everything as is, update her look, or just allow her to remain beautifully bald?
Thanks for your ideas everyone!!

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Rinse n' Spit has been given a new life! Need help, though...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 12:55:09 AM »
Do you have a photo to share of her in her current state?

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 04:45:32 AM »
It's really difficult to get the mechanism back into her, so I'm keeping the two parts divided until I can decide whether or not to rehair her. She looks a little freaky right now...the mechanism is attached to her head by 2 wires kind of Frankenstein's Monster-ish LOL. I was going to make a video to post on YouTube after everything was finished, but I'll take a snap or two and post them on here just as soon as I can :)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:18:37 AM »
I'd like to see a pic too!

I have a green Rinse n Spit with green hair that is very frizzy and sparse. It never occurred to me that I could rehair him (in my head mine is Prince Rinse n Spit!).
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 05:01:21 AM »
Photo please!  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal