collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's have a giggle.  (Read 414 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Let's have a giggle.
« on: November 07, 2017, 05:13:07 PM »
I need some cheering up. I work so many hours I need to have something I can check quickly..post your funny pony picture:) I have to wait till Wed to post mine, but let's start some giggles with pictures:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Re: Let's have a giggle.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:06:16 PM »
Here's mine. Baby seaponies wrapped in lettuce.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:18:49 PM »
Seaweed wrap haha love it:D
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+168)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 05:02:11 AM »
Here's mine. Baby seaponies wrapped in lettuce.

Ponyfan

Mmmmmmm....sushi :P
Wishlist

New sales thread!!

Offline leafcascade

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Profile pic by Pinkie Posh
    • My Toy Blog - rileystoys
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 06:01:03 AM »
Ponyfan those are so cute!!

I didn't really have any funny pony pics per say, but here I was taking photos of my Firefly collection when my cat decided to join in!

Offline glitterball

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 02:31:36 PM »
Haha LeafCascade, cats just love to be part of the action!

Here in the UK we have a savoury spread called Marmite (made from yeast extract / leftovers from breweries) and there is huge marketing schtick about "you either love it or hate it"...

I think Crystal Pearl is a "hater" ...

:biggrin:
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :glitter:

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 04:15:02 PM »
Leafcascade that is too cute...i can just see the firefly mom going, don stare some ponies mains cover their whole body.

You know I would think crystal pearl is crazy just like the others staring at her...haha

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 10:27:48 PM »
Great pics everyone. :)

Ponyfan

Thank you Bowtie for my avatar SDS for my sig.

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 01:39:23 AM »
Finally I can show some giggle picks:D

url=https://flic.kr/p/21qqvVh]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/url]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
Ok this one is more cute, but it’s my first attempt at a knitted hat:)

Introducing my kitty Toast, first name Burnt
url=https://flic.kr/p/Dkp8jS]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/url]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Run for your lives...it’s a flutter bat!!!!
url=https://flic.kr/p/Gwwdfv]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It’s the attack of the 50 foot sea monster pony collector!!!!!
url=https://flic.kr/p/21ofiE1]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ahhh thanks for all your posts. I get maybe a second or two to post or check posts since I work 2 jobs. So it’s nice to get a smile.

Offline glitterball

• Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 08:09:30 AM »
Haha great pics, Crowning_Glory13
Loving your "Toast, Burnt" kitty, that's verry realistinc knitting indeed!  :P  :lol:
:glitter: :glitter: visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 07:04:25 PM »
I've shared this one on another thread awhile back, but here's a pair of Quackers for you. ^-^

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:06:34 PM by Teddy »

Offline glitterball

• Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 08:29:25 PM »
I've shared this one on another thread awhile back, but here's a pair of Quackers for you. ^-^

:lol: haha you have given me another photo idea - but will have to do this tomorrow  :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 09:32:05 PM »
Hahaha Quackers love it.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 10:20:56 PM »
These are lovely pics, I will have to find some of mine.