collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 1st it was Brazil Shy Pose Gusty, Then 6 days later, 14 new Brazil Ponies!!!  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I can't wait to see the rest! The link isn't working for me. So exciting, I can't believe you got 14 more Brazilians so quickly!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
My first Nirvana was a surprise. I bought a Butterscotch from the thrift store when I was in college about 18 years ago. Flash forward to Christmas, 2015 when I'm sorting through my collection and noticed Butters was looking a tad....odd. I looked at the bottoms of her feet and lo and behold one of them read: Playskool. It was a pony from INDIA!! I have no idea why it ended up in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, but I'm sure glad she did :)
My first purposeful Nirvana purchase was a Mexican baby Quackers. Adorable :) Now I have ponies from all over the world, and am teaching my niece and nephew geography by showing where the ponies came from and putting them on a map :) I'd like to get one from South Africa....maybe I'll settle for a nice SA fakie or something. LOL

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My first Nirvana was a surprise. I bought a Butterscotch from the thrift store when I was in college about 18 years ago. Flash forward to Christmas, 2015 when I'm sorting through my collection and noticed Butters was looking a tad....odd. I looked at the bottoms of her feet and lo and behold one of them read: Playskool. It was a pony from INDIA!! I have no idea why it ended up in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, but I'm sure glad she did :)
My first purposeful Nirvana purchase was a Mexican baby Quackers. Adorable :) Now I have ponies from all over the world, and am teaching my niece and nephew geography by showing where the ponies came from and putting them on a map :) I'd like to get one from South Africa....maybe I'll settle for a nice SA fakie or something. LOL

Oh yes, me to! And living in SA doesn't seem to be helping me  ;)

Lovely pony you have there, but I cannot see the link for the other 14?

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
I am not able to see either. But congrats on your new pony! :)

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
glad I could help fuel the nirvana obsession ....muhahahaha ;)

Offline Carebearnmbr46

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Your links didn’t work for me either. You might try posting on photobucket or somewhere else if you can.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
What a beautiful pony! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal