collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nina's Crochet Pony Plush  (Read 178 times)

Offline NinaMarieTopic starter

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
Nina's Crochet Pony Plush
« on: September 12, 2017, 07:47:12 PM »
Just wanted to share a couple of pony plush I've made that I've never shared. I made two OC ponies for a private swap with rosierjay and I'm just so proud of them I had to share. Plush a commission from a friend.

This is Meron who is made of soda. She was so fun to do! I strung beads onto the yarn before I started to represent soda bubbles.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Previously I just embroidered the symbol straight onto the rump of the plush but her symbol was a bit more complicated so I embroidered it onto cloth then sewed it on. Since it was my first time it's a little rough.

Here is Garis with his cute little bee symbol

Lastly is Rainbow Dash that a friend had me make for her niece.

I did a little better this time making a "patch" for the symbol.

I'm going to add my first two plush I made under a spoiler.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
Re: Nina's Crochet Pony Plush
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 11:38:23 PM »
Aww, all of these are so cute! The beads for soda bubbles idea is really creative too. And you nailed Granny Smith's hair!
"What does a winner do when life gives him lemons? He squeezes them right back into lifes EYES!" -Nicole Watterson

Offline Lollipop

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 11:48:56 PM »
Eek they are all so cute  :biggrin: very well made  ^.^
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 03:11:43 AM »
Adorable!!!  Well done!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • a.k.a. Haawan
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »
Adorable! I love Granny Smith especially. Great job on the tiny symbols!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Vanillavirus for my avi! ♥

• Classifieds
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 05:29:38 PM »
Thank you all!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »
 These are so cute I can't stand it!  I still have an adorable MH Dragon CAM (with amazing yarn hair wig, crochet crop top, and crochet shorts) that you made for me years ago in a MH swap.  I have started selling off my MH but she is on my keep list for sure.

You are so talented!
HUGE SALE! 100s of G1 MLPs, G3 MLPs (loose & MIB), G3 Ponyville (loose & MIB), Monster High, Ever After High, G1 LPS, & Grand Champions!!
Discounts available for Arena members when purchasing outside of eBay!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+441)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 05:56:20 PM »
Ah! So cute and I still love my Starshine :heart:

Love pkw xxx
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline NsMLPonies

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Big Brother Pony
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 09:41:59 PM »
Your crochet ponies are beautiful! I really like rainbow dash and Soda pony! Great job!
My instagram: Americangirldollwillowfan

Now taking commisions for Custom ponies and ponywear!

Also currently taking commisions on doll clothes, custom dolls, dog and cat coats, and plushies!

• Classifieds
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 03:23:29 AM »
These are so cute I can't stand it!  I still have an adorable MH Dragon CAM (with amazing yarn hair wig, crochet crop top, and crochet shorts) that you made for me years ago in a MH swap.  I have started selling off my MH but she is on my keep list for sure.

You are so talented!

Oh my gosh that makes me so happy to hear!! Her outfit and wig were some of my earliest work and I did wonder now and again how she was holding up. I have such warm fuzzies now :biggrin:

Ah! So cute and I still love my Starshine :heart:

Love pkw xxx

Yay more warm fuzzies!

Your crochet ponies are beautiful! I really like rainbow dash and Soda pony! Great job!
Thank you so much