collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NinaMarie's wishlist for swaps or otherwise  (Read 945 times)

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
NinaMarie's wishlist for swaps or otherwise
« on: January 12, 2013, 03:21:41 PM »
Okie doke this is my swap wishlist. I'll edit it for each swap I join.

Preferred pony condition for swaps - I am ok with MINOR hair trims and slight blemishes in non obvious places on my G1s, most of my collection I've rescued from thrift stores so i'm ok with not mint. No eye rubs or missing symbols. G3s must have all their hair and symbol and eye paint.

G1

Bubbles
TAF Buttons
Galaxy
Rainbow Curl Raincurl
Flutter pony Wind Drifter

Tropical Ponies
Pina Colada
Hula Hula

Sweetheart Sisters
Fancy Flower
Frilly Flower
Sunblossom
Sweet Sundrop
Pretty Belle

Merry-Go-Round
Sparkler
Flower Bouquet

Summer Wings
Sky Dancer

Windy Wings
Whirly
Cool Breeze
Moonjumper
Sunglider
Flurry
Starry Wings

Random Bits
Aqua fish float for baby sea pony Backstroke
Accessories for any above listed ponies
BB Steamer's bandanna and brush
I'm on the lookout for the accessories (except the diaper/panties) for G1 Soft Sleepy Newborn Sweet Dreams

Any of the G1 story books or coloring books. Or random new merch with G1 designs. I just love the old artwork.

Posey is my army pony. I have basic, Spain, Italian and then several lovely rehairs and customs. My customs include a  G4 version with color changing pink to white hair MIA may have to commission a new one, and an alternate color made from a Lickety Split. Customs of other generations are welcome. Any merch or artwork of her is always welcome.

Wide shot glasses. Pony, snowflake or sea themed. They make good "stands" for sea ponies

G3
Finger Paints
Keen Bean

Super Long Hair:
Aloha Pearl
Caribbean Delight (a girl can dream)
Dream Blue
Royal Beauty
Sparklesnap

I have a goal of collecting all the G3 Pegasus ponies and am getting close which means I'm getting down to missing just the rares/HTF
Star Flight
Windy Wisp

International Exclusives:
SLH Rainbow Bubbles
SLH Rainbow Treat
SLH Snowdrop Swirl

G4
Blossomforth
Cupcake
Diamond Rose
Flitterheart
FlowerWishes (CMM pegasus)
Plumsweet
Skywishes
Snowcatcher

Wave 2 blind bags: (Since apparently that wave has been skipped in the US)
Feathermay
Blossomforth
Lulu Luck
Tea Love
Ribbon Heart
Daisy Dreams
Stardash
Honeybelle
Dewdrop Dazzle
Rainbow Flash
Pudding Pie
Snowcatcher

Extras
Spoiler
Love pony accessories Hasbro or handmade
Love random pony merch from stickers to stationary to coloring books and puzzles to even flyers and etc.
Do you make stuff? Throw it in I love handmade things
My most time consuming hobby is crochet I can blankets, beanies, and scarves, and little delicate flowers, hair accessories, and earrings. I love unusual and colorful yarns and i collect vintage pattern books.
I  collect keychains. I have a few from around the world and several states and a few themeparks. I love keychains that are representative of the area (city, state, country) like my favorite keychain is from Idaho and it's shaped like a potato  XD humorous stuff like that is great, or something scenic, I love "spinners" keychains with some sort of moving part that i can fiddle with
Favorite color is purple! I love the color combo of a bright green and purple like G3 Coconut Grove. I also like pink and the color combo of pink and brown.
Favorite flowers are tulips, daffodils, and iris
Other likes:
Snowflakes
Shiny sparkly doodads (like a crow haha)
feathers
Birds ( I have a beautiful grey cockatiel named Mr. Feathers)
horses (favorite colorations are buckskin, and dapple grey, love the breeds with feathers on their feet)
dolphins (spotted dolphins in particular)
Favorite specific candies are Junior Mints, and Sour Skittles (with the lime), I like chocolate but prefer dark chocolate, i like chocolate with mint or caramel but no fruit or creamy stuff. I like different sour candies. Love gummy bears and sour gummy worms. I do NOT like cinnamon flavors, watermelon (or any melon), pineapple or banana.
When it comes to scented items I love a fresh rose smell, but not much else "flowery" I tend to gravitate to fresh citrus type scents. Cannot stand any sort of melon. Melons and i just don't get along.
I just got my ears pierced so earrings could be a cool extra especially if hand made, nothing too big or dangly
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:12:55 AM by NinaMarie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal