collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?  (Read 61244 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2017, 10:18:04 PM »
How hard to find is Lickety Split? I don't want to buy a bunch with just a slim chance that I'll get her :(

Lickety-Split is a 1/96 chance according to the checklist, the commons are all 2/12 to put that in perspective. That's why I'm trying to trade for/buy her, the odds of finding her are ridiculously low unless you buy several entire box sets.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2017, 02:38:25 AM »
How hard to find is Lickety Split? I don't want to buy a bunch with just a slim chance that I'll get her :(

Lickety-Split is a 1/96 chance according to the checklist, the commons are all 2/12 to put that in perspective. That's why I'm trying to trade for/buy her, the odds of finding her are ridiculously low unless you buy several entire box sets.

Aww. LS is one of my all time favorites :( I think it would be cheaper if I bought one of the SDCC ones. Thanks for letting me know :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2017, 06:59:40 AM »
I finally got one and ended up with Applejack...she is cute, though.  I may have to go back and get another one. :)
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline Beckysaurus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 17, 2017, 09:31:33 AM »

Aww. LS is one of my all time favorites :( I think it would be cheaper if I bought one of the SDCC ones. Thanks for letting me know :)
I was thinking the same thing!!! Plus the SDCC ones are so pretty. This line is pretty new but it's funny that you can get the SDCC ones for such a great deal compared to all the chase figures at present  :lol:

Post Merge: August 17, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

I finally got one and ended up with Applejack...she is cute, though.  I may have to go back and get another one. :)
PM me which ones you want! I have multiple spares of each. I'll send them to you for less than cost and you can cherry pick your character  :biggrin:

Post Merge: August 17, 2017, 09:35:55 AM

Snapdragon, when I got my five from booksamillion, it was a fresh box and I tried picking from all corners, pulling out the top layer to get to ones underneath, and I still got two doubles.  So I'm done buying.  I could give loyal subjects so much money, but they must not want it.
I think the chase figure is generally in the top front right corner, though I have found it in the back.

I regards to the comments about "why are there chase figures," it's  just the way blind box figures go. I collect a lot of vinyl toys aside from MLP and every company that does blind box anything has chase figures. It's just a figure collecting thing. It's supposed to be a really fun hunt and it's also supposed to encourage trading! Kind of like how some of y'all are doing here  ^.^

But if any of you are looking for the 1/48 or 1/96s like Gusty, Lickety split, glow-in-the-dark figures, try the corners on the top layer of a fresh box.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:35:55 AM by Beckysaurus »
Instagram: NoTimeforAdulthood
Loyal Subjects Ponies for trade/sale
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,387609.0.html

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #304 on: August 17, 2017, 10:01:16 AM »
My hot topic is holding a fresh case, wish me luck! These figures are weighable so im going to test my luck with my new pocket scale hehe.

Offline Beckysaurus

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2017, 10:02:25 AM »
My hot topic is holding a fresh case, wish me luck! These figures are weighable so im going to test my luck with my new pocket scale hehe.

OOOOHH!!! Yes please! Can you write down the weights for them, and maybe remember which spot the chase figure was in? Good luck to you!!

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 17, 2017, 11:37:27 AM »
Oh good luck!!! Please let us know! Maybe I do have a chance if that's where they put the chase figures to get one at a decent price. Oh if my wedding wasn't so close I'd be out trying. I have too fight the cuteness as some unexpected expenses for the wedding have come up :(

And someone listed a sparkly Princess Sparkle on eBay, she's so pretty!

If someone finds her and for some crazy reason doesn't want her please let me know :)

I also have 3 SDCC ponies if anyone wants to trade or is looking for them.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 17, 2017, 12:54:31 PM »
I got glitter AJ!! No clue on box placement after she put the 8 i bought in my bag though. Well its not the glitter i was hoping for but I'll take Glow in the dark! Right now at hot topic you can buy their reusable tote bag for $4.90 and get 25% off anything you can stuff in it so i got her and 7 doubles...lol. Guess i have some customizing to do! These are weighable but it really only saved me from 2 firefly and a sundance. Im tempted to go back but no way 1 box has 2 chase ponies so i better not.

Sundance 137.7g
Glow AJ 139.5g
Minty 142.1g
Glory 145.2g
Reg AJ 145.9 or 146g
Prin Sparkle 146g or 146.9g (too much glue on a box can throw this off)
Firefly 157.7g

I got different weights from books a million but these boxes have tape and HT exclusive stickers.

I do have an extra of 2 of the SDCC id trade for glitter minty. They're so pretty sparkly! AJ is beautiful in glow with iridescent glitter in her hair too
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 12:59:12 PM by Wysteria »

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #308 on: August 17, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »
Wow, thanks for the weights!  Is that for a packaged pony (including the weight of the box)?

Edit:  It sounds like it does include the box weight since you mentioned the weight of the glue making a difference?  :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 17, 2017, 03:10:02 PM »
Wow, thanks for the weights!  Is that for a packaged pony (including the weight of the box)?

Edit:  It sounds like it does include the box weight since you mentioned the weight of the glue making a difference?  :)

No problem! Yes thats full box and everything. Omg my books a million in the mall just put out a new case too and weighing those worked! I bought 2 i was unsure of and got lickety split and glory:D

Offline Beckysaurus

• Fakie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 17, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »

No problem! Yes thats full box and everything. Omg my books a million in the mall just put out a new case too and weighing those worked! I bought 2 i was unsure of and got lickety split and glory:D

Congratulations! How awesome. Thank you for the weights!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 17, 2017, 04:33:22 PM »

I'm so jelly, I desperately want Lickety-Split (and Gusty) but I don't feel comfortable weighing them like that. I have found such a huge difference in the glue on them that I wouldn't trust my judgement of the weight boxes. If anyone can help me find these two girls I'd be so appreciative. ^.^
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:03:39 PM by Tulips »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 17, 2017, 05:27:14 PM »
Congrats Wysteria!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2017, 05:31:25 PM »
I just bought two from Hot Topic. Someone suggested pulling a box from the right front corner? I pulled one from there and one from the bottom row. I got Glow in the Dark Applejack and Sundance. :) The box at Hot Topic was full.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 17, 2017, 09:28:30 PM »
Snapdragon, when I got my five from booksamillion, it was a fresh box and I tried picking from all corners, pulling out the top layer to get to ones underneath, and I still got two doubles.  So I'm done buying.  I could give loyal subjects so much money, but they must not want it.

Oh man! I feel your pain! :( I would like to trade with them, but I have all of the common ponies so far, and I doubt anyone wants a common Firefly for a glitter sparkle pony, LOL! I'm sort of burnt out on trying to hunt Hot Topic, I'll wait for a sale or until they go to clearance I guess! :( (I also looked up how much mine are selling for - apparently both Firefly and Applejack are for sale for $12, and I paid $16.60 for each one. D'oh!!)

WOAH that's a lucky pull Ponyfan, congrats!! :D I pulled my first Firefly from the right front corner, unfortunately. :( And OMG Wysteria, that's so clever!! I'm so tempted to bring a weight with me next time now... XD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:30:32 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal