collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Bathing Beauty Beach Ware Poll

Contestant #1
17 (21.3%)
Contestant #2
4 (5%)
Contestant #3
20 (25%)
Contestant #4
24 (30%)
Contestant #5
3 (3.8%)
Contestant #6
2 (2.5%)
Contestant #7
7 (8.8%)
Contestant #8
3 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: July 18, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

Author Topic: Bathing Beauty Winner!  (Read 633 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
Bathing Beauty Winner!
« on: July 10, 2017, 03:31:37 PM »
The moment has come...all the blood sweat and tears have lead up to this moment. Each contestant has done a fabulous job, and more than deserving of the crown....I have here in my note book our Top 4......

But first let's go over the prizes!
 The winner will get the choice to have a set of custome wings made by me or a custome pony wear made by me. They can also choose a large project and receive a substantial discount.

So no further delay our 3rd runner up.......

Contestant #7
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Many of the other contestants loved her style, and could not help but feel here pain with the loss of her summer love.

Our 2nd Runner Up.....

Contestant #3
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

Many of the contestants loved her props, and being the first Dino to enter a photo contest:)

Our 1st runner up who will take over, if the winner is unable to fulfill her duties.....

Contestant #1

The other contestants could not get over her amazing backgrounds...the moon was epic.

Your Miss Bathing Beauty is.......she will have the choice of custome wing, knit project or discounted large project.....she may also choose to give the winnings up in a Random Act Of Pony Kindness. If you have not looked in to RAOPK, I suggest you look today. Your fortune could just be a light to someone's day!

Your Bathing Beauty is"........Contestant #9!!!!!  :frolic: :good: :what: :whoa: :newpony:

Haha ok no more stalling.

Your Bathing Beauty is....

Contestant #4

A BIG shout out to all of our amazing contestants. I had a blast being your host. I love you all for sticking it out.

Contestant #2

Contestant #5

Contestant #6

Contestant #8

Prize: Custome pair of Flutter Pony wings or a custom knitted item!

Thank you all for the fun:) it will be awhile before I host another photo contest. I need to get me on a good track as I get to expect a little baby of my own:)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:32:34 PM by Crowning_Glory13 »
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
Re: Bathing Beauty Beach Ware Final Round
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 04:46:56 PM »
C_G13-thanks for hosting a fun contest.  I enjoyed being able to use my imagination to come up with props and scenes for each theme.  And to all of the other contestants, wonderful job.  Such fun photos.  Good luck everyone. 

PS-I hope Glow starts to feel better soon

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 05:17:58 PM »
It's been a fun contest. Thanks for such a fun contest Crowning_Glory13. I like how everyone had different takes on the themes. I'm sorry that Glow hasn't been feeling well and had to drop out.  Baby Pearly sends her best get well wishes to you Crowning_Glory and Glow.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 09:27:54 PM »
Lots of hugs and get well wishes to glow and crowning_glory! :lovey:

I've voted, loving all the pictures!!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:24:51 AM »
Aw, so sorry Glow had to miss out! But I hope she recovers soon! :heart: As always, what a gorgeous showing of photos!! :O Truly a difficult decision to be made, I wish I could vote for all of them! I love the creativity here too, we have some 'official' pony fashions, and some fun homemade ones!! :cheer:

Thank you so much to Crowning_Glory13 for running this contest again!! It's so fun each round!! :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • My Little Pony fan
    • Pommel's Adventures
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 01:21:12 PM »
Hula Hula is sorry to hear Glow has been very sick. She has enjoyed competing with her and wishes her a quick recovery! :hug:

Thank you Crowning_Glory13 for hosting another super fun pony pageant! :lovey:

Voting was really hard! Good luck everyone! :cheer:

:rainbow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow:

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 05:00:03 PM »
Oh my gosh - voting was harder than ever in this round! What a cool competition this has been  :)

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Nervous, Sad, Poor.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 09:13:33 AM »
Everyone's pictures are so much fun for this round! I love all the ideas and props you guys came up with! Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks for hosting such a fun contest, Crowning_Glory13! It was really great to have adventures with a pony that's mostly sat on a shelf her whole life. We send our best to Glow, hopefully she's feeling better soon!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 08:15:17 PM »
I voted but it was hard to choose.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 11:44:11 PM »
Still waiting on some PM ....who will our winner be?
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or trade

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 09:16:43 PM »
Wow, these contestants are all so good!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • knitting pony
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2017, 02:52:43 AM »
Let's get these votes going...few days left. I will do my best to be prompt with the winning post. My sickness is from being pregnant. So it just takes me more energy even sitting on my phone. Sadly Glow is not having Lightning's baby hahahaha. Wish I could afford my own Lightning for her. Hahaha.

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 03:06:34 AM »
Let's get these votes going...few days left. I will do my best to be prompt with the winning post. My sickness is from being pregnant. So it just takes me more energy even sitting on my phone. Sadly Glow is not having Lightning's baby hahahaha. Wish I could afford my own Lightning for her. Hahaha.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2017, 04:22:06 AM »
Oooh how exciting, Crowning_Glory13!! Congratulations! :D

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • My YouTube
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2017, 12:03:17 PM »
Aww congratulations CG! :hug: