collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Meetup in the midwest?  (Read 273 times)

Offline okapishomapiTopic starter

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • NERD!
Meetup in the midwest?
« on: May 17, 2017, 02:24:56 PM »
Hey, all! Just wondering - have there been any rumblings of any local meetups in the midwest US? I know the Ohio one hasn't happened in a few years (:sad:) but I seem to remember a Michigan one happening semi-regularly...

Thank you!!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Re: Meetup in the midwest?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 08:36:35 PM »
There's one in Minnesota this weekend! There is usually one big one in Minnesota every year- in the past it's been on Labor Day weekend. That's technically the midwest, right? But if you want info about the one that happens in  days, let me know- I'll get you directions!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 07:21:02 PM »
Gypsy is planning on having one in Lexington KY this July  :lovey: 

Several of us that used to attend the Ohio meets now go to this one.   It's small, laid back and a fun group.   If you're on Facebook, I can let you know who you can contact to get on the information list. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
Maybe I should host one sometime. We have a fair sized apartment, and I love being a hostess to any kind of party. I'd just have to get the hubby out of the house for the day. XD Unless you'd all like to be playfully teased by a British guy.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Visit my shop! New stuff! :O

Looking for the canopy for the Paradise Estate pool!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 04:24:12 PM »
Usually we have one yearly in WI, but we've been pretty quiet this year...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline okapishomapiTopic starter

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • NERD!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 02:58:56 PM »
Thank you everyone for all of the help!! Aurora, I hope the Minnesota fair went well for you :)

Ashlyne, I'm sending you a PM!

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 08:25:45 PM »
Usually we have one yearly in WI, but we've been pretty quiet this year...

I try to keep an eye out for the WI meet- it's a little bit of a drive, but it's for ponies, and you WI people are the bomb! And I would like to be at the front of the line for "playfully teased by a British guy." Maybe I can bring along a chimney sweep to sweeten the pot.

Post Merge: May 31, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

Thank you everyone for all of the help!! Aurora, I hope the Minnesota fair went well for you :)

Ashlyne, I'm sending you a PM!

It was awesome! We had 8 collectors and a bunch of family and friends- there was food and an egg hunt, plus ponies!

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work!