collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467401 times)

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2017, 05:29:19 PM »
The cat has moved onto my bed and always sleeps in the MIDDLE of the bed.  Like, c'mon dude, I'm human sized, you're cat sized... take a corner!  And I feel bad pushing her out of the way when I want to roll over or spread out a bit.  I mean, she's so cute all curled up...

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2017, 06:56:34 PM »
The Tradebox hair issue....I must have styled these ponies a thousand times.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2017, 07:26:56 PM »
The cat has moved onto my bed and always sleeps in the MIDDLE of the bed.  Like, c'mon dude, I'm human sized, you're cat sized... take a corner!  And I feel bad pushing her out of the way when I want to roll over or spread out a bit.  I mean, she's so cute all curled up...

She'll learn to adapt. haha

My cat has figured out what position I sleep in, and waits until I'm settled before flopping down where it's warm (against my backside or between my knees). Our other cat does the same with my partner, but he sleeps much more lightly than I do, so when she cuddles up to him, he moves away. Some mornings, I wake up and he's hanging half-way off the bed because she kept inching after him in the night.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2017, 12:08:47 AM »
This is the fourth day I wake up to see it snowing outside. We're in May! The grund should be covered in small springflowers, not snow!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2017, 08:40:23 AM »
I dunno how trivial this is but I don't want to make my own separate whiny post.

*Takes a deep breath*
Getting married this month on the 27th. Things are on course for it but I'm super nervous and anxious over something bad happening because that is the story of my life.

My fiance and I have already had two apartment applications fall through. One for money issues and the next because apparently cockatiels are an exotic animal and not allowed??!! We are running out of time to get our own place before the wedding and I don't want to keep living with my parents.
We have 0 extra cash and my mom promises her and my dad can pay for leftover expenses but I feel so guilty because they are already shelling out so much to get the house and backyard ready for the wedding (backyard wedding since it is beautiful and cheap). I promised to pay for the wedding.

I can't seem to sell any of my extra ponies and dolls because it's all common unpopular stuff and I don't want to just donate it all to thrift because we need money and especially the space but I'm not going to make a whole lot anyway so why bother?

And then work is so stressful because I have a million responsibilities and I've been training two younger newer coworkers how to do the shipping that's been a big part of my job for so long and one is great and the other is a total brat but his mom is the assistant manager and he is allowed to do whatever and be super disrespectful and he makes me uncomfortable and anxious and exhausted.

So sorry for all that text but i feel a bit better just letting it all out. :blush:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2017, 08:49:45 PM »
I like biology but the memorization of everything... is it possible to be brain dead and still function? Cause that's how i feel.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Lhianneth

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2017, 09:16:37 PM »
I like biology but the memorization of everything... is it possible to be brain dead and still function? Cause that's how i feel.

Time to put down the flash cards and vege out in front of the TV with a movie, maybe.

It's very possible to over-study, there's a few methods that recommend that you study once through, then review what you studied (so read a chapter, and take a brief flashcard quiz on the items you were trying to memorise). You wait a little while after that, review again. If you make a mistake, you re-study what you got wrong, then wait a couple of hours before another review. The amount of time between review sessions varies, depending on who you ask.

Too much cramming can actually be bad for your memory, because you start merging concepts that you studied at the same time, instead of treating them as separate items to remember. So you space it out (the study method is "spaced repetition study") over several days instead of just one night, but also continue to repeat it as you add new concepts. So you continue to introduce new information, while reviewing what you already know.

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 13, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »
I forgot to bid on a gorgeous custom pony, a Mirror Mirror bait with TAF rose symbols (she was going to be a birthday gift). I was rushing to work at 5am when her auction ended... Someone else won her :'(
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 06:21:55 PM by Tulips »
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 13, 2017, 06:54:57 PM »
My dog is in super cuddle mode but she stinks like outside lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 13, 2017, 07:33:31 PM »
My shoulder HURTS!!!!!  Ibuprofen not working.  I have to go into the office next week for a class.  I work from home. I have to wear pants to the office.
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 14, 2017, 10:41:30 AM »
I forgot to bid on a gorgeous custom pony, a Mirror Mirror bait with TAF rose symbols (she was going to be a birthday gift). I was rushing to work at 5am when her auction ended... Someone else won her :'(

Oh hey, I think I know which one you're talking about. She was super pretty and I had her watched, though I didn't bid because I'm pretty low on money right now. 8( I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2017, 12:04:43 PM »

Oh hey, I think I know which one you're talking about. She was super pretty and I had her watched, though I didn't bid because I'm pretty low on money right now. 8( I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Thanks, I really had my heart set on her. :(
I've reasoned that the person who won her probably had a higher bid than I was willing to go and I saved myself more heartache trying to bid right before work. Still, disappointing.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 14, 2017, 01:38:05 PM »
everything i want is expensive
and i cant find room for ponies
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 01:48:26 PM by Mami Tomoe »
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2017, 12:26:15 PM »
I am getting annoyed, with stupid robo calls, we are on the do not call list too.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
I am getting annoyed, with stupid robo calls, we are on the do not call list too.

I report every single one of them.  They mysteriously stop almost immediately when I do that and then a few months later they'll start up again.  I think my favorite one was the one claiming to be the IRS, using a computerized voice to leave the message and leaving me a call-back number in addition to claiming to be watching me and my property.  I'm sure the IRS was as amused as I was when I reported it and asked if those people could be arrested for stalking me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal