collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Minnesota May Meet! May 27th Down South on the Farm
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2017, 08:25:25 AM »
Bianca, I sent you a PM. :)

Edit: For those who will be taking 35 south-bound to get to the meet, they're re-doing 3 small bridges between Medford and Hope (about 10-15 miles or so), so the highway is reduced to one lane going each direction at reduced (60mph) speed. And the rest stops are closed for that stretch of the highway. It's barely possible that will be finished by the time the meet rolls around, but I doubt it. ^^;

Oooh, good to know! Hopefully the traffic won't be really heavy on a Saturday morning. The easiest way to get to my house is to find New Richland. The easiest way to do that is to take 35, but there are other routes if 35 has big problems.
From New Richland, you're going to go about 7 miles to the West, then turn South for another 3-4 miles (I've got to look at the map, I think it's closer to 4 miles). Like I said, I'll send better directions when we get closer, but this should help for the planning.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2017, 04:37:16 PM »
I can't wait!! I will also have ponies to sell :) I'll bring my own table as well.
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »
I want to play with my ponies and sort them and stuff, but I have finals this week and need to write papers instead. :sad:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2017, 02:29:53 PM »
Curse you, Higher Education!

I was chatting with my co-worker, and mentioned that I'm getting ready for this meet. She said she used to have a daycare in her basement, and has lots of toys from the 80's. I'm already getting her ponies, but she mentioned care bears. I told her that she could send the toys with me, I would sell what I could, and return the rest and the money for her. I'm pretty excited about this- who knows what kind of treasure is in these boxes!!!!
There's also a garage sale on Friday that has Strawberry Shortcake and vintage Barbies- it's in Janesville, near Mankato- I'll be going to that before work. Exciting times to be a pony collector!

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2017, 11:58:16 AM »
:lol: I know, right? Homework, oy!

Hey, if there's a so soft Crumpet in there, hang on to he for me and I'll buy her from you? I keep getting outbid on her :( :lol: ;)

Three more days and I can play with my ponies and projects! :squee:

Offline Kazzellin

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2017, 02:24:48 PM »
:squee: Yee! Class if over, school is out, I can start playing with ponies again! :squee:

Which is good, because I'm also going to be a dealer at FurryMigration again, so I'll need to get ready for that, as well. Different weekend, thankfully - it's not until August. :awake:

First things first! ...which would be cleaning house, so I have space to clean ponies. :cloud:

Phooey. Not what I had in mind. :sad:

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 07:46:46 PM »
I'm excited to come. I need to get away from here. I just can't get settled. I miss Saint Paul so much and I'm so lonely.

Post Merge: April 30, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Does peachpinkpony know about this?

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2017, 09:09:15 AM »
I'm excited to come. I need to get away from here. I just can't get settled. I miss Saint Paul so much and I'm so lonely.

Post Merge: April 30, 2017, 07:47:28 PM

Does peachpinkpony know about this?

Where are you now, Scarlet? I thought you were just moving into a different place- I didn't realize it was so far away from your former house.

I did message PeachPink, I haven't heard from her, though. You could try messaging her too- it's been a little while.

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2017, 09:21:22 AM »
Is anypony in the market for a paradise estate? I'm going to be garage sailing one soon, but I thought I'd check here first.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2017, 10:09:17 AM »
Is anypony in the market for a paradise estate? I'm going to be garage sailing one soon, but I thought I'd check here first.
I just need certain bits of it- the courtyard, the canopy over the pool... so if you are garage saling it for cheap, ($40?) consider it sold. I found a Lullabye Nursery at a yard sale the other day for $1.50, couldn't leave it behind! Who needs it? I'm thinking of making it a prize, but if no one needs it, then it's a horrible prize.

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2017, 04:47:54 AM »
I just need certain bits of it- the courtyard, the canopy over the pool... so if you are garage saling it for cheap, ($40?) consider it sold. I found a Lullabye Nursery at a yard sale the other day for $1.50, couldn't leave it behind! Who needs it? I'm thinking of making it a prize, but if no one needs it, then it's a horrible prize.

I actually have TWO Paradise Estates to sell... one that's great, another that's fair. The one that could sell for parts&cheap doesn't have the pieces you need, if I remember correctly. Will try to get it out of storage soon!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2017, 10:34:35 AM »

I actually have TWO Paradise Estates to sell... one that's great, another that's fair. The one that could sell for parts&cheap doesn't have the pieces you need, if I remember correctly. Will try to get it out of storage soon!

Ah well, I'll keep looking. Sooner or later I'll find the pieces I need. If not, the ponies will just look a little redneck--- nothing new there! So PQ, don't hurry to find it. You literally have YEARS.

I've got the perfect game/event to play at the pony meet- we're having an egg hunt! Team Egg Hide will be busy at work on Saturday morning- Annie is excited that she gets to hide eggs for grown-ups, so she can be a little more cruel than she was on Easter. Most of the eggs will have candy or small prizes, but some will have a little note that you can get a prize from the prize table. If you have prizes to donate to the prize table, they'll be welcome!

I've also got Ashley (DJ/Foxfire) working on a little project for everyone, but if you could message me your preferred Ponysona (or whatever) with their colors and symbols, I won't have to hunt you down. You can just post them here if you'd like.

And on my drive home every day, I keep trying to think of fun ways to mark the path to my house- there is a chance I will commit vandalism. Brightly colored vandalism. Be ready for it.

Getting closer! Only about three weeks now! I'm getting my sales stuff in order, and trying to keep from cluttering up the hallway- it's sort of a catch-all for the things I don't know what to do with yet, and it gets cluttered pretty fast. It will look good for the meet, though!

Offline Eternia

• MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2017, 06:35:58 AM »
Oohhh I love egg hunts!!!! I don't have a persona, I just use twisty tail for badges and stuff :3
Excited! I have to start getting all my stuff in order
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
Oohhh I love egg hunts!!!! I don't have a persona, I just use twisty tail for badges and stuff :3
Excited! I have to start getting all my stuff in order

I gave a picture of Twisty Tail to Ashley- yours may be the first one she finishes. We'll see!
I've got the eggs ready- all I have to do now is keep them safe from a toddler for a few weeks... wish me luck! There are 16 eggs with a Prize Certificate in them. I have stuff to fill the prize table, but some of the prizes will be a candy bar or bag of bacon-flavored sunflower seeds, so don't get too excited. (Feel free to add to the table- we can always make up an easy way to give away extra prizes, but it would be sad not to have enough!)

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »
So Aurora...we are getting a new puppy the weekend before the meet!  Would it be ok with you to bring him?  If not, my hubby will stay home with him.  I wanted to check with you first before making plans!  We'd keep him leashed, of course and outside.  No chewing on ponies (or anything) either, lol!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal