collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Picture request - Build-bear Twilight Sparkle *Unicorn*  (Read 352 times)

Offline cloud_weaverTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Picture request - Build-bear Twilight Sparkle *Unicorn*
« on: February 17, 2017, 11:03:36 AM »
Wondering if someone can please load up a couple of clear shots of their BAB Twilight Sparkle before she became an Alicorn.  I'm on the hunt for her and need a reference picture of her.  (Also, if anyone has her for sale or trade, hit me up!)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
Re: Picture request - Build-bear Twilight Sparkle *Unicorn*
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »
I don't think she was ever released as a unicorn. Unless she was, then I don't know. I've never seen one! :blush:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:good: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :accomplished:

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:19:53 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't think she was ever released as a unicorn. Unless she was, then I don't know. I've never seen one! :blush:

She was. ^_^

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+75)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 03:22:57 PM »
I got her with the first release, and the only one that ever made it in stores was the alicorn.

There may have been a unicorn prototype, but it was not released; the pony came out just before the Princess Twilight Sparkle episodes came out.
My Army of Bluebelles!

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 03:32:56 PM »
I got her with the first release, and the only one that ever made it in stores was the alicorn.

There may have been a unicorn prototype, but it was not released; the pony came out just before the Princess Twilight Sparkle episodes came out.

Are you sure? I could have sworn I've seen her as a unicorn.  I remember not being her with her first release and wishing I would have grabbed her before she was redesigned.

Maybe I'm imagining things...  O.o . of to do some more digging

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • So Soft Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 03:40:22 PM »

Are you sure? I could have sworn I've seen her as a unicorn.  I remember not being her with her first release and wishing I would have grabbed her before she was redesigned.

Maybe I'm imagining things...  O.o . of to do some more digging

Maybe you're thinking of the 4DE plush? They did that for twilight!

:good: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :accomplished:

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 03:59:25 PM »
4DE???

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Staff
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • Art blog
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 06:00:03 PM »
Yes there is not BAB plush of a non-alicorn Twilight.

You may be thinking of Ty, Funrise, Aurora, or 4DE (4th Dimension)
There was also a giant target plush that was kinda funky looking.

Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • MOC Mimic
  • G1 and G3 Fan
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 01:26:19 AM »
I wish they did make one of her as a unicorn.  I know it's been a while but I'm still not a fan of the whole Princess Twilight Sparkle thing.  I prefer her as a unicorn.

Signature By: bubble_surprise

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • http://Bumblesweet.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 08:46:56 AM »
Yeah I was going to say, I only ever saw her as an alicorn! :O She came out kind of late in the line of ponies, considering she's supposed to be the 'main' character - I think Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and maybe even Fluttershy preceded her?

Commissions are currently closed.~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~*~You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
JAFFACAKE!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
As far as I know, Ranbow Dash and Pinkie were first. Fluttershy came next and then Twilight came... as alicorn, Im pretty sure.
Did anybody see her as a unicorn released by BABW??

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »
No, I have bought every pony BaB released and Twilight was only ever released as a princess.  I remember at the time some people were talking about removing the wings in order to make a regular unicorn out of her.  Maybe you've seen one of these altered versions and that's what your thinking about?

• Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
Ah, okay.  I must be crack in up! Lol!  Well, actually it makes me feel better rather than try and track down a variant. :)  thanks lovelies! <3

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Loves Twilight Sparkle
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2017, 12:40:18 AM »
Twilight was released in August and then Fluttershy in November, at least in the U.S. And she was always an alicorn for the Build-a-Bear line.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login