collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fell in love with Barbie Horses / New DC Wonder Woman Horses  (Read 5064 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
Re: Fell in love with Barbie Horses (Classic Arabian Pose only )
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2016, 08:49:26 PM »
Sunrunner is so pretty- my little sister had that one when we were kids.

I had the one I called black beauty- which was in the OTHER pose.  I bought a couple of Mattel horse prototypes (for rainbow brite but same molds) once and learned from the sample maker that they stopped the one pose and started the other (arabian pose) due to failed "drop" tests. Evidently the Arabian pose fares better.  Probably not info you are interested in but I couldn't help it :D

Here's Sunriser-  distant relation of Sunrunner maybe, hmm?

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here are a couple more- sorry I couldn't find a better pic
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline HoustonCollector72Topic starter

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+161)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • my collection
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2016, 11:04:48 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sunrunner is so pretty- my little sister had that one when we were kids.

I had the one I called black beauty- which was in the OTHER pose.  I bought a couple of Mattel horse prototypes (for rainbow brite but same molds) once and learned from the sample maker that they stopped the one pose and started the other (arabian pose) due to failed "drop" tests. Evidently the Arabian pose fares better.  Probably not info you are interested in but I couldn't help it :D

Here's Sunriser-  distant relation of Sunrunner maybe, hmm?

Here are a couple more- sorry I couldn't find a better pic

Awesome Info ,
I was wondering about that red horse, I have seen it  before :) , very cool pictures, awesome that you played with them when you were a kid :)

thanks for sharing pics :) love that purple one for sure :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
Is Rosebud rare? I can't find her on eBay. I looked out of curiosity.

I thank roserebellion for this awesome sig!
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2016, 03:20:52 PM »
Is Rosebud rare? I can't find her on eBay. I looked out of curiosity.
I think so , she is also called Diva , I found mine on Amazon
it was opened ,but never displayed , she was still  inside new :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:07:01 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2016, 05:04:51 PM »
If you ever see one for sale could you let me know, please?

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 05:29:51 PM »
If you ever see one for sale could you let me know, please?
  Sure , will do  :)

Post Merge: October 01, 2016, 09:10:59 PM

new arrivals

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

I was thinking this was the same as Botticelli Horse , but is different (hooves and markings on Mib Botticelli)
so not sure who this one is

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:10:59 PM by HoustonCollector72 »

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 12:01:38 AM »
What gorgeous horses, that pose certainly is beautiful. I had fun admiring them all, thanks for sharing. ^.^

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 03:46:19 PM »
How dare you for making me want to start a new collection. XD   

They are beautiful. Congrats on the new arrivals.

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 04:05:57 PM »
What gorgeous horses, that pose certainly is beautiful. I had fun admiring them all, thanks for sharing. ^.^
Thank you :)

they are indeed  awesome, kinda sad they do not make them anymore like this. the new ones are not very appealing

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2016, 04:13:17 PM »
Omg I remember having a lot of fun with Sun Runner back in the day ^^ fun to see these, lots of good memories!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <~Want List

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 04:52:38 PM »
Omg I remember having a lot of fun with Sun Runner back in the day ^^ fun to see these, lots of good memories!

Ahh Sun Runner was the first one I bought when i started collecting them last month  :)
I have been looking for the old adds :)  here is sun runner's ad :)  1990 :)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Scribbles Pony
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 05:03:48 PM »

Ahh Sun Runner was the first one I bought when i started collecting them last month  :)
I have been looking for the old adds :)  here is sun runner's ad :)  1990 :)

Blast from the past!!!  :lol: yay!  :biggrin:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <~Want List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 07:03:07 PM »
I remember my older sister had "Prancer" She was white with blondish hair and grey tips. I always thought she was the most beautiful :D

Here's a terrible photo of her from ebay...

Offline Duenia

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016, 07:37:24 PM »
(FYI: Totally blame you and your thread for all this :P)

I ended up going down to the basement to get my girl. I couldn't resist after seeing this thread pop up so many times. Turns out she's in MUCH worse shape than she was last time I saw her. Granted a lot doesn't seem to show on the photos. So I think I'm going to get a new one eventually and customize my girl. I always did want to do that as a child anyway ;)

I also found all but one of the accessories I know I have for her. That last one is going to be fun. It is here somewhere.

Pictures of my girl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She's gonna be the girl I dreamed about as a kid now.

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • my collection
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2016, 11:34:44 PM »
I remember my older sister had "Prancer" She was white with blondish hair and grey tips. I always thought she was the most beautiful :D

Here's a terrible photo of her from ebay...

ahh I never saw Prancer in the 80s , and not sure why , because that Doll ,I bought it for my sisters, I bought my 3 younger sisters around 11-15 barbies and some play sets too :)
guess we never got to see the horse then :(

some Barbies did Survive , because I put them back in their boxes and hung them on the wall of their bedroom  after they were done playing with them , some made it to the youngest of my 2 Nieces :)

And that Hearts Dress one was one of them :)

I saw the tv ad for Prancer too :)  back to the 80's

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 11:37:46 PM

(FYI: Totally blame you and your thread for all this :P)

I ended up going down to the basement to get my girl. I couldn't resist after seeing this thread pop up so many times. Turns out she's in MUCH worse shape than she was last time I saw her. Granted a lot doesn't seem to show on the photos. So I think I'm going to get a new one eventually and customize my girl. I always did want to do that as a child anyway ;)

I also found all but one of the accessories I know I have for her. That last one is going to be fun. It is here somewhere.

Pictures of my girl:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She's gonna be the girl I dreamed about as a kid now.
Her hair looks awesome :) she does not look that bad in pics, but we all know how that is :) LOL

Post Merge: October 02, 2016, 11:40:16 PM

another Star Stepper , with longer hair

before and after

spa done for Blinking Beauty

Deboxed Botticelli, the real one, not sure who the other one is now

« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 11:40:16 PM by HoustonCollector72 »