collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted/Needed list and Swap info (w.i.p.- not buying yet)  (Read 966 times)

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Wanted/Needed list and Swap info (w.i.p.- not buying yet)
« on: June 28, 2015, 11:13:25 AM »
This list is incomplete and I'll update it as I go.  It's for my own purposes for now so please don't PM me to let me know you have stuff for sale (at least not yet- I will change the thread to indicate I want notifications when I'm ready).

Bold type denotes ponies I particularly want but I wouldn't say no to any pony on the list when it comes to swaps/trades.  ^.^

I've repeated this below with the swap info but I will put it up here too: I am perfectly willing to give ponies a scrub and bath/hairstyle, I'm not hung up on ribbons/brushes/etc (they are nice to have but not a requirement). I prefer ponies with no or minimal age spots and without big obvious stains, but I don't mind little flaws in symbols/eyes/etc. I rather like ponies that were clearly working ponies that were loved and played with.  My only major deal-breakers is haircuts. Basically, if it looks good on a shelf I'm probably going to be just fine with it........Not that I'd say no to minty ponies when available!  :lol:

My favorite sets are the Twinkle Eyes, Twice as Fancies, and Flutter Ponies, but that doesn't mean I dislike any of the others!!!

G1:

-All FF ponies except Cotton Candy and Snuzzle- Minty and Botterscotch in particular

Earth ponies:
Seashell
Cherries Jubilee
Lickety-Split
Tootsie

Unicorns
Sunbeam
Skyflier
NON-So-Soft Buttons

Pegasus Ponies
Surprise

Baby Ponies

Dutch Baby Cat
Baby Surprise
Ember- blue or pink or purple WITHOUT the star (I have the one with the star)
Baby Blossom
Baby Cotton Candy (NBBE)
Baby Sparkle Northstar
Baby Sparkle Starflower
Baby Apple Delight
Baby Lucky Leaf
Baby Quackers
Baby Tic Tac Toe
Fancy Pants babies- any but Sunnybunch
Newborn Snookums (to go with Sniffles!)
Jangles/Tangles
Doodles/Noodles
Rattles/Tattles
Wiggles
Yo Yo

Rainbow Ponies
Parasol
Skydancer
Sunlight
Confetti
Flutterbye
Pinwheel
Starflower
Trickles

Sea Ponies
Any but Sea Winkle

Princess Ponies
Princess Primrose
Princess Starburst
Princess Dawn
Princess Misty
Princess Moondust
Princess Pristina
Princess Sunbeam
Princess Taffeta

So Soft Pony
a DEFLOCKED Buttons
Bangles
North Star
-Any other besides Best Wishes, Paradise, Shady and Magic Star*
*but only in very very good condition OR Deflocked.. I don't want to clean flocking ^^*

Twinkle Eyed Ponies
Gingerbread
Masquerade
Speedy
Party Time

Big Brother Ponies
Slugger
Any other except Wigwam

Twice-as-Fancy Ponies
Love Melody
Milky Way
Sweet Tooth
Merriweather
Nightglider
Yum Yum

Brush n' Grow Ponies
Any but Bouquet or Curly Locks

Happy Tails Ponies
Any but Tabby and Tossles

Magic Message Ponies
Cloud Dreamer
Cuddles
Floater
Magic Hat

Summer Wings and Windy Wings
Lady Flutter
Sky Dancer
Cool Breeze
Flurry
Moon Jumper
Starry Wings
Sun Glider
Whirly

Sparkle Ponies
Any but Star Dancer and Sunspot

Sundae Best Ponies
Everyone except Banana Surprise and Peppermint Crunch

Candy Cane Ponies
Everyone except Molasses

Sweetheart Sisters
Any except Beauty Bloom, Starflash, Dainty, Lovin Kisses, Happy Hugs, or Sunglory

Year 9 - Rockin' Beat Ponies
Pretty Beat <~ Set completer!

Soda Sippin'
Strawberry Scoops

Pony Friends
Any but Spunky, Creamsicle and Oakley

Sets I don't have ANY ponies from:
Perfume Puff Ponies, Loving Family members (except Mommy Apple Delight, I have her but not the rest of the family), Ballerina, Glow n Show, Precious Pockets, probably some others I'm leaving out ^^*

Mail Order Ponies: Pretty much all of them except for the Baby Christmas Pony and the Baby Valentine Pony.

Nirvana:
Dutch Baby Cat
NC Daddy Apple Delight (to go with my NC Mommy Apple Delight)

Accessories
Umbrella/bow for Cuddles' Buggy
Wigwam's headdress/bandana
All accessories/wear for Tux n' Tails and Satin n' Lace

Playsets
Would like to find a nice condition Show Stable- I have Lemon Drop and a lot of the accessories but not the building or Brandy the dog.

Other Gens:
I appreciate G2s and G3s but don't actively collect them. With G4, I buy blind bags when the whim strikes but don't actively collect.
My favorite G4 pony is Pinkie Pie- I seem to have inadvertently started building up a Pinkie army, but I don't really keep track of what I do and don't have with her. ^^*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:27:04 AM by buttonso »

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted/Needed list and Swap info (w.i.p.- not buying yet)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 05:28:05 PM »
General Swap Info

Allergies: None
Non pony interests:Fairy Tail birds, Mattel Pretty Kitties, Sailor Moon, the Persona game series, comics (particularly X-Men), Cat-related Christmas ornaments and figurines. I enjoy fantasy novels (my favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey and Terry Pratchett).
Pets: Two kitties, they like soft treats and all manner of toys, particularly string-oriented ones.
Children: None
Treats I enjoy: Haribo gummy bears, Kit Kat bars, Nestle Crunch, Cadbury chocolate/eggs (most chocolates actually, but I don't like nuts or peanut butter). I like baked goods such as cookies/brownies as well as savory things like chips/pretzels/Cheetos.
Customs: I wouldn't say no to receiving a custom (actually that would be pretty amazing!), but unfortunately I don't make customs myself so I wouldn't be able to give one in return. I can do drawings though!
Other info: I will happily include drawings in a swap.. I haven't done much pony art but I have done lots of drawings in general. I'll add a link to my DevArt to my forum profile. Hmm what else... I have long hair, so cute hair accessories wouldn't go amiss either!

I'm sorry, I probably am leaving all kinds of info people usually put up for Swaps out... I will add more as I think of it.  :blush:

Answers from completed swaps:

Little Swap:
Spoiler
Clones_Rebellion said I could go ahead and apply, so, here's my form :)

1. Are you willing to ship internationally?
I would prefer not to but I will if I must :)

2. Do you have any food or fragrance allergies?
Not that I know of, I don't mind most scents as long as they are not very strong. But no allergies.

3. What kind of candy or snacks do you like? Any dislikes?
 I love most forms of chocolate (especially dark chocolate!)... But I do not like nuts/peanut butter or coconut. I also don't care for mint with chocolate. Nestle Crunch and Kit Kat are my faves, I also love Milky Ways and Cadbury chocolates. I also like fruit flavored candies such as gummis, cotton candy, hard candy, etc. (not a black licorice fan though).
   I like salty stuff too, like pretzels, chips, etc... Cheetos are probably my favorite chip-like product (the traditional crunchy kind).
I'm not a tea or coffee drinker but I love hot cocoa!

4. Tell us a little about yourself! Maybe your favorite color, music, animal. Do you collect anything besides ponies? Do you have any kids or pets? Are you into any crafts? Be creative here!

My favorite color is pink, but I like lots of other colors too (purples, blues, reds). I like lots of types of music but Celtic stuff is probably my favorite.  I have two super spoiled kitties but no children yet. Apart from ponies, I enjoy anime and videogames (though I don't have as much time for those as I used to... Sailor Moon is my favorite anime, the Persona and Final Fantasy series are my favorite games).

In addition to ponies, I also love Fairy Tails birds (though I only have four at the moment) and the Mattel Pretty Kitties (I only have three and a puppy so I don't know if I can be said to COLLECT them, but I hope to collect them some day!)

I enjoy drawing and painting (pens/pencils/papers/etc would be great!), and I also like to bake from time to time.

I'm not really a makeup person but I'm always looking for fun things to put in my hair since its very long.

As I mentioned, I have two cats (they enjoy string oriented toys and chicken-flavored treats... well, one of them will eat anything you put in front of her, the other one only likes chicken ^^*) , I'm always on the look out for cute cat decor (not easy to find these days, least to me) - I particularly like cat-related Christmas ornaments.  Actually, I've become a freak for Christmas ornaments in general, lol...

Let's see.. what else.... I read fantasy novels, my favorite authors are Mercedes Lackey and Terry Pratchett.  If it's got unicorns, dragons, mermaids, elves, etc, I'm probably interested.

Oh! And I'm a big comic book reader, though I don't actively collect right now I try to stay on top of what's going on, particularly in Marvel (X-Men in particular)- my current favorite comic is actually the Transformers comic "More than Meets the Eye" from IDW however.

5. Post a link to your want list here if you have one.
Link is in my sig but I will copy it here too:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,370806.0.html

6. What pony condition(s) are acceptable or unacceptable to you? (ie haircuts, rubs, spots, ect.)
I'm not super picky.. the only thing I really dislike is cut hair... I'd prefer no head/body color mismatch but its not the deal breaker that cut hair is.  I understand that ponies are vintage toys (G1 anyway, I like the other generations a lot too but I don't actively collect them, I do love a blind bag every now an then) so I don't mind played-with condition as long as they don't have like TONS of cancer or huge obvious stains that can't be cleaned off. Marks under hooves are fine, small amounts of cancer/regrind don't bother me, small rubs to symbols and eyes and blush don't worry me.  I'm perfectly willing to brush/wash/style icky hair too.  I would prefer not to deal with tail rust if possible, though. Of course I wouldn't say no to minty ponies, who would? :D

7. PM me with your name, mailing address and email address. (Be sure to include "Little Swap" in your PM title.)
I will PM after I post this. :)

EXTRA QUESTIONS!
Partner do u like alternate rehairs?
--Sure, I think they're cool! :)
Partner, who is your very favourite pony?
--My favorites change constantly, but in terms of my want-list, Pink Dreams is most coveted, and in terms of ones I already own, Quackers is queen of the herd.
Partner do you like pony MLP merchandise? Any favourite generation?
--I LOVE MLP Merch! Especially G1! :)
Partner is it ok to decorate the outside of your box?
--Feel free but I'm perfectly happy with a plain box too :)
How do you feel about blind bags?
--Love them!
Dear partner, do you have a favourite Disney character?
--Ariel!
If I got you a tee shirt what size, cut (boxy or fitted) and color(s) do you like?
--I wear both fitted and boxy style shirts... for the ladies/fitted type shirts, go L or XL (I have a long torso- when in doubt err bigger).  For men's shirts M or L usually work. :) 
Are head body mismatches on ponies ok with you?
--Only if it's not super duper obvious :) For the most part I'm pretty easy going.
Do you like small plush ponies like the small Funrise and the keychain Ty and Aurora ones? If so, do you have a character you'd prefer?
--I don't really collect them but I doubt I'd say no to one- I actually have admired the little keychain plushies in the store from time to time. :)  My favorite G4 girl is Pinkie Pie, she cracks me up!
Princesses/Sundae best- some of the paint rubbed off... are you still interested? What about Twinkle eyes or Princess BNGs that have lost their "twinkle"?
--Definitely still interested! As long as it's not a *ridiculous* amount of paint being gone from the symbols I don't mind. And of course TEs with their twinkle still there are nice but I still think their eyes are quite pretty even with no twinkle at all so that doesn't bother me. They're vintage after all!
Partner, got a question regarding hair plugs. If one or two are missing from a harder to find pony would that be OK with you?
--I think I could learn to live with it, esp a harder to find pony. :)

Partner, if I found a pony for you that was in nice shape but was in need of a spa/salon day.. would you want me to do that for you or are you the sort of person who really prefers to do it yourself?
--Feel free! I'm not afraid to give a pony a spa day but I'm happy to not have to also!

Partner, would you like to receive packets of Koolaid, Hot Chocolate, Tea etc in your swap box?
--Koolaid or hot chocolate would be fine... I'm not a tea drinker though. :)

Hey partner, are you interested in any Canadian specific goodies? Coffee crisp bars, Eatmore, Macintosh Toffees, OMGs!, maple fudge, etc? If you are from Canada and know you like stuff from other countries, list that. None of us know who the other got.
--Sure, why not? :)   

Partner do you wear earrings? If so do you like them dangly?
--I don't wear earrings anymore. :(

Partner, do you like other vintage toys in all forms? (mini figures, trinkets, pencil toppers, McDonald's, etc.)
--Sure, vintage stuff is cool, surprise me if you want! :D

Dollyhair vs yarn hair on an alt rehair?
--In general I like the look of the silky dollyhair but use your best judgement.. if you really think a pony would look better with the poofy yarn hair, go for it! But in general I like the silky hair better. :)

Partner: If  I want to get you an extra/swag item, but the packaging would be too large, do you care if I unbox swag/merch (later gens only of course)
--Feel free!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 06:13:35 PM by buttonso »

Offline buttonso

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted/Needed list and Swap info (w.i.p.- not buying yet)
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 02:04:54 PM »
Non Pony Collections (still very small)!

Fairy Tails Birds:
I would dearly love to find ANY Fairy Tail except for the following:
Tickle Tails
Tippy Tails
Tricky Tails
Downy Tails
Twilight Tails

-I also could use the perches/accessories for any FT bird, even the ones I already have.

Mattel Little Pretty Kitties/Puppies
Any but Rosebud, Frosta, Melody, Purple Paws, Dixie

Vintage Sesame Street / Grover
This isn't a collection, per say, but I love vintage Sesame Street books/toys- I keep an eye out for them when I'm thrifting, especially anything pertaining to Grover (old OR new) - he's my favorite.  :blush:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:05:16 AM by buttonso »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal