collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Secret Santa! Max $$ are you comfortable spending on this swap? (Choose ONE)

$10-$20
7 (43.8%)
$20-$30
6 (37.5%)
$30+
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~  (Read 10433 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Just a reminder to sign up by Friday if you wish to participate in Secret Santa!

wish I could come sounds like fun but a little too far to travel

Tiz far. Best wishes for the holidays!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Nimrodel

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
PQ:  We will be there (providing I survive tonight   :blink: ).  :)  Please also sign me up for the Secret Santa.

Hope everyone is doing well!  *hugs*
I have seen the eternal Footman hold my coat, and snicker - J. Alfred Prufrock

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Remember that one time when Aquatic Neon compared Edgar the Elephant to Donald Trump?

That was a fun day!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:09:21 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Let's please reserve all political remarks for Off Topic and WYP.

Still waiting to hear from a few folks about Secret Santa, otherwise looks like we have a nice sized group! Partner assignments will be out by Saturday!  :biggrin:

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
just got confirmation that i'll be working the day of the party. bummer!!
there is still a good chance that calendars will be finished before the party though.
a lot of the pictures have been coming in, so i'm confident this year that we will have a calendar before Christmas at the latest.

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
I can't come for sure because my sister is having me take off the weekend before for wedding dresses...so I can't get out of that..and I can't take two weekends off in a row :(

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
just got confirmation that i'll be working the day of the party. bummer!!
there is still a good chance that calendars will be finished before the party though.
a lot of the pictures have been coming in, so i'm confident this year that we will have a calendar before Christmas at the latest.
I can't come for sure because my sister is having me take off the weekend before for wedding dresses...so I can't get out of that..and I can't take two weekends off in a row :(

Bummers! We'll be thinking of you gals!

Offline scarlettkitty81

• Trade Count: (+275)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
PQ count me in :) I will make my wish list over the weekend then post it! Yayyyyy

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Let's please reserve all political remarks for Off Topic and WYP.

This is good advice. Thank you for pointing out the right direction.  :redface:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 01:10:47 PM by Aurora »

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Just waiting to hear back from two people about Secret Santa, but we're on track to have a good turn out and partner assignment tomorrow!  :biggrin:

We'll go ahead and cap the budget at $20. That's a maximum, not a minimum.  ^.^

Almost have the line art for the coloring contest where I want it, it'll just be a matter of editing for quality. Should be ready to go in a few days! :art:

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Hooray! Foxfire is working on her wishlist, and I'll make one for this swap, but if my partner wants to go visit my other wishlist for ideas and information, I'm not that finicky. Actually, I probably won't notice which wishlist any ponies are off of- I'll just be happy!

Should we post the wishlist here, or put a link to it?

Big hugs!

Post Merge: November 11, 2016, 01:12:02 PM

Rosier- do you work the whole day of the party, or can you make it for part of it?

Wizzer and Bubbles-  Booo! I'm sorry you can't make it! Wedding dresses are fun, though.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 02:06:04 PM by Aurora »

Offline mngusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Hey guys!!!  Once again, life has gotten away from me, hence my MIA from this thread!  I'm a definite maybe on coming.  99.8% sure, but since I can't commit 100% I'm going to sit out the swap.  Thanks for the reminder today PQ, and Aurora sorry I didn't get back to you!  Please send me some ideas on what your little guy is into, but please don't get my kiddos anything.  I can always buy them a little treat from one of you on that day.  I'd feel terrible if we ended up not making it!  Pony hugs to all!

Offline ponyqueen

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Partners have been assigned! Keep an eye on your message box!

Hey guys!!!  Once again, life has gotten away from me, hence my MIA from this thread!  I'm a definite maybe on coming.  99.8% sure, but since I can't commit 100% I'm going to sit out the swap.  Thanks for the reminder today PQ, and Aurora sorry I didn't get back to you!  Please send me some ideas on what your little guy is into, but please don't get my kiddos anything.  I can always buy them a little treat from one of you on that day.  I'd feel terrible if we ended up not making it!  Pony hugs to all!

Thanks for the update! I'll add you to the guest list, but not the Santa list. :) Looking forward to seeing you and fam!

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Uff-da! Between school and work, I've been forgetting to check this thread! :yikes:

Okay, so!
Favorite pony(-ies): Love the G1 rainbow ponies, SS Twilight, Sea Flower, Blueberries Baskets, and any pony having to do with space or music.
Likes: G1 line, cats, frogs, music, cross-stitching, beads, chocolate, cherries, blueberries, math, reading, learning.
Dislikes: olives, mushrooms, spicy things, bugs, snakes, zombies, wasabi.
Wish items:
Pony: (US) G1 Rainbow pony Confetti (bad hair is fine so long as body is in good-great shape; I can always rehair; not so good at restoring, though).
Accessories: Baby pony bibs: white with heart and purple trim (3 to complete), any that are white with a butterfly (4 to complete); any turtle, lobster, or duck float for baby sea ponies; yellow or aqua snail rocker(s) (2 of each to complete, but I think they're out of our given price range); standard pink baby pony xylophone (Baby Fifi would like to jam with the others and can't); and according to my list I don't have any of the plain white baby bottles that came with the newborn/newborn twins (how the hay...?) so any of those are awesome too. Regular white diapers are handy as well, along with the newborn-style boxes.

That's more than long enough, I think. :drop: Pick and choose, partner! :D *goes to see if her partner has posted anything*
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
Re: ~⭐️ Minnesota MLP Christmas Party ⭐️~
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2016, 05:47:20 PM »
Yay! I'm so excited for the Xmas meet. :D

Dear Santa,
Favorite pony: G1 Applejack (and Starglow too ;) )
Likes: art, crafts (I knit and crochet), pretty much every gen of pony, chocolate, video games, travel, sewing, cute animals--especially anything with a bunny on it!
Dislikes: bugs and spiders, spicy and/or sour food
Wish items: Any show and glow pony besides Starglow and Dazzleglow would be amazing! G4 Minty. G1 accessories and merch of all kinds, I barely have any. Artwork. Handmade things. A sketchbook. Stickers (both the pony and non-pony kind). A growler of good local beer. Chocolate is always appreciated too.  :heart:

Edit to add: I'm not super picky about ponies. I mostly care about the display side looking nice. I'm also OK with Christmas themed stuff.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:36:52 PM by Delphian »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal