collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Rainbow Dash & Rainbow Flash two pack  (Read 555 times)

Offline zzzovaTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
PC on Rainbow Dash & Rainbow Flash two pack
« on: August 20, 2016, 12:08:08 PM »
I was wondering if anyone knows the price for the two pack with Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Flash from a few years back, still in package. As far as I know it was a Euro only set and they havn't released another Rainbow Flash yet, to my knowledge.
I have an extra and was sondering how much it could go for and if its easy to sell  :)
:heart:| You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | :heart:

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
Re: PC on Rainbow Dash & Rainbow Flash two pack
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 12:57:21 PM »
Watching. I have one to sell as well, and eBay was no help with a price check. :/
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Duenia

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 05:34:06 PM »
I don't know what they sell for still together. Haven't seen one sold in at least 3 years? But in separated packaging Rainbow Dash is typically $5 - 15 and I won my Rainbow Flash for $60. Hopefully that will be helpful as a starting point?

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • my collection
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 07:25:37 AM »
I have seen them going for 50 and up  ,as double pack MIB
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • Etsy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 05:13:16 PM »
The one I got was priced $75 at the fair this year- don't know if they were selling for that much; I traded for mine.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 07:53:19 AM »
I paid $40 for my set in 2013. I've seen them listed for higher more recently but don't remember exact pricing
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Want List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My Trade List You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 03:34:53 PM »
Ah, THAT Rainbow Flash. I was wondering how this fairly common G3 was fetching anything more than $1, and how she was supposed to be an exclusive!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • my collection
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 03:25:45 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ah, THAT Rainbow Flash. I was wondering how this fairly common G3 was fetching anything more than $1, and how she was supposed to be an exclusive!
  I love that G3   Super long hair, I had to go after all the SLH after I got her and discovered they existed :) I have them all now :)
the Double pack exclusive is  3 times the value of this G4 double pack by the way :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Collection Page on FB You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    Instagram You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mlpvids

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 11:45:13 PM »
do you want to sell her here? ^.^