collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gryff's Non-Pony Sales! {Pokemon, Disney, LPS, Neopets, etc.}  (Read 604 times)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
I'm a long-time garage-sale girl and purveyor of fine "stuff", and as it's gotten to the point where I can barely see my floor, I've decided it's time to downsize the stash a bit. XD

--- F.A.Q. ---
Feedback
In addition to my Arena feedback, you can also check my eBay feedback; I sold there for years before I got sick of their fees. My eBay ID is the same as my Arena ID.

In the interest of full disclosure: my eBay account has been restricted due to "poor seller performance"; I had one buyer that was a bit of a buttmunch, and since I was only selling a handful of items a year my star rating dipped below what eBay deems acceptable. I have tried to restore my selling privileges, but it looks like I am permanently restricted from selling there.
Holding Items
I don't mind holding something for a few days; believe me, I know the feeling of finding something I want/need but not having the money right then.

But at the same time, I've had issues doing holds on other sites; it seems like nine times out of ten, the buyer leaves me hanging. So I'm going to limit holds to 72 hours. I will consider longer holds if you can give a date/time you'd have the money.
Shipping Costs
Unless noted, the prices I have listed DON'T include shipping; please ask for a quote! I charge actual shipping/tracking cost + packing supplies, rounded up to the nearest dollar.

Since most of the stuff I sell is rather small, my "default" is to ship in a padded envelope. I am more than happy to use a box if requested, though, so if you prefer a box just let me know when asking for a quote.

For US packages, I can ship via Priority or First Class, whichever you prefer. ^_^

For international packages, I much prefer to ship via Priority because it's trackable; so many horror stories lately with untracked packages. That said, I am not opposed to shipping via a cheaper method, depending on the item (and the buyer's feedback rating). So feel free to ask.
Shipping/Handling Time
I *try* to get things mailed out quickly, and usually do get them sent out within two to three days. That said, my schedule is a bit hectic, so to be on the safe side I'm going to say that I ship within a week of receiving payment.
Payment Methods
Paypal is my preferred payment method. I prefer a minimum order of $5 (before shipping) due to the fees, but I'm happy to work with you for smaller orders too.

I will also happily accept money orders from US buyers. Please note, though, that if you pay via money order your item will not be shipped until the money order is received.

If you have any questions that I didn't cover here, please feel free to PM me!

-- Allergy Alert --
I have several cats (mixed breeds, both long- and short-haired) and a dog (a Husky/Malamute mix), all of whom like to "help" with my various collections, so there is a strong likelihood of items purchased from me having cat/dog hair or dander on them. And unfortunately, my items do NOT come from a smoke-free home.

If there's anything besides pets/smoke that is a concern to you, please feel free to PM me and I can let you know if the item you're interested in has been exposed to whatever your concern is while in my possession. Please note, though, that 90% of the stuff I sell came to me secondhand, and I have no clue what it might have been exposed to prior to my getting it.

--- On to the Sales! ---

Rather than list things out, I'm just going to link to my Flickr albums; I've taken pictures of everything that I'm selling. Because I'm on a bit of a listing spree, I've only taken one picture per item; if you need additional pictures of anything, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^

A quick note; I've been having some trouble with my Flickr not displaying albums when you click the direct link; if they're not working for you, try going to my album index. They *should* come up from there.

---------------> Pokemon

I have tons of Pokemon stuff from my childhood that I'm looking to sell!

Figurines
For the most part, all my figures are all in what I would call fair shape; they are well played-with and have some paint wear or marks, but the majority are intact. Any that aren't will have that noted if you click the picture.

First up, some TOMY figures:

TOMY Pokemon
TOMY Trainers

These are all stamped/marked TOMY, so as far as I'm aware they're the real deal. That said, unless they're seriously off-looking, I honestly don't know how to ID counterfeit ones, so if you're interested in any and have concerns, please feel free to direct me on how to tell if it's a real one or not!

I do have multiples of several of these, so the one pictured may not necessarily be the one you receive. If you're choosey, please feel free to request pictures of all the ones I have available of a certain 'Mon; I'll get them to you ASAP.

Asking prices for the TOMYs are included in the picture titles. I priced the 'Mons based on this guide that I found; the prices in the guide are for mint, so since mine certainly don't qualify as mint, I put them at 40% of the guide's price.  I am open to haggling on these, especially for the more expensive ones.

Next, some figures that I suspect are knock-offs:

Knock-offs?

Most of these guys are either not marked at all, or are marked simply "China", though I believe a few are actually marked TOMY. They are about the same size as the TOMY figures, but all have things about them that seem a little "off" compared to the TOMYs, making me question their authenticity.

Make an offer if you're interested in any of these!

And finally, some bigger "action"-type figures, made by (I think?) Hasbro:

Action Figures

These are all about 6" tall. Most of the Pokemon had parts that launched off; those pieces are sadly missing now.

I was thinking $7 each on these? More than open to offers, though!
Plushies
Pokemon Plushies

I'm still in the process of adding descriptions to the pictures with more details as to age/brand/etc. Most are Hasbro, and are from 1999/2000. Please feel free to ask me if you need more info on any of them!

These are currently make-an-offer. ^_^
Burger King "Pokemon: The First Movie" Toys
BK 1st Movie toys

These are all well-played with. I don't have the PokeBalls they came in anymore.

For pricing, I was thinking $2 each?
Burger King Gold Cards
BK Gold Cards

Both the outer balls and inner plastic card cases have been handled quite a bit; my brother and I couldn't resist showing these off to friends. XD I don't recall ever taking the cards themselves out of their hard cases, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and say that they have been handled a bit. So they might have a few fingerprints or dirt.

All are complete with their Pokeballs, all the pieces of the "stands" inside the balls that hold up the card, and (with the exception of Charizard) their COAs. I'm 90% sure I actually do have Charizard's COA somewhere in my totes of Pokemon stuff, but haven't found it yet.

I also have the boxes for all six cards, though they are a bit beat-up. Charizard, Mewtwo, and Jigglypuff are in blue boxes and Pikachu, Togepi, and Poliwhirl are in red boxes. I believe the blue-boxed ones were the initial release, and the red were a "back by popular demand" thing?

For price, I was thinking $10 per card?
Trading Cards
Oh god, so many cards! I seriously have thousands. XD I collected heavily from 1998 through 2009 or so.

Rather than even attempting to list them out, I think I'll just have anyone interested in cards PM me with their want lists; I'll let you know if I have any of what you're looking for.

For pricing... It really depends on the card, but judging by a search of sold items on eBay, it looks like most run in this general price range:

Holo Rares- $4 each
Rares- $2 each
Uncommon- $0.50 each
Common- $0.50 each

Again, though, this is just a rough idea; some cards, particularly any featuring popular Pokemon like Charizard, Venusaur, or Blastoise, will likely be a fair bit higher.

I also have Topps cards, so if there's anything there you're interested in let me know!

More Pokemon stuff to be added; I'm still working on sorting through and deciding exactly what I'm going to part with. If there's anything specific you're looking for, let me know!

-----------> Littlest Pet Shop

Vintage LPS
Hasbro LPS

All of these guys are played-with; the vintage ones are my childhood toys, and the newer ones were picked up at yard sales. If you need more pictures of any of them to judge condition, please let me know! I only have the pets themselves; no accessories/playsets.

For pricing:

I couldn't find exact matches for most of the vintage ones on eBay to get a price idea, but it looks like single pets with no accessories generally go for $4-5 each. So I'll set that as my asking price. More than willing to negotiate, though!

The Hasbro ones I ID'd using this site, and then looked them up on eBay. The prices listed in the pic titles are what I figured the average selling price to be. By all means, feel free to make lower offers on them; the prices are just there as kind of a guideline. ^_^

---------------> Disney

Lion King/Lion King 2 plushies
Lion King action figures

I have quite a Pride of TLK plushies that I haven't added to the album yet, so if there's something particular that you're interested in, please feel free to ask if I have it! I think I have a few other figurines and such, too.

Other Disney plush

I have a bunch of 101 Dalmatians plushies that I didn't get pictures of yet but am willing to sell; let me know if you're interested in them. ^_^

I also have a bunch of random Disney figures and toys; if there's something particular you're looking for, just ask and I'll tell you if I have anything related to it.

---------------> Other Toys

Vintage toys

Highlights for the vintage stuff include: Rainbow Brite, Pony/Bunny Surprise, Strawberry Shortcake... And honestly, just a lot of random 80's/90's stuff. XD

Misc. plush

Neopets, Hamtaro, Skelanimals, etc.

More to be added! I'm still sorting. XD

Everything here is make-an-offer at the moment.

---------------> Video Games

Everything has been tested and works fine! ^_^ These games were all purchased in the US; I'm not sure if they will work in international systems.

I am DEFINITELY open to lower offers on any of my games! I looked them all up on Gamestop's website to figure prices, then subtracted a bit because I no longer have boxes/booklets/accessories.

DS Games
Pokemon Platinum- $15

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team- $8
Pokemon Ranger- $8
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia- $8
Pokemon Dash- $8

Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire- $3
Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix- $5
LEGO: Star Wars The Complete Saga- $4
Nintendogs: Dachshund- $3
New Super Mario Brothers- $15
Hannah Montana- $3