collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You know you are a hopeless my little pony collector when...  (Read 4544 times)

Ponykit

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: You know you are a hopeless my little pony collector when...
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2015, 02:23:01 PM »
You bring a pony with you almost every time you go out!

Also, when you look at the pony section a lot at Walmart, even though you know it's just the same stuff.

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2015, 03:20:23 PM »
Haha.. yes!!

..when you tell yourself, "Ok, this is my last purchase for the moment/week/month/year.." and it never is..  >_< :biggrin:

That's me, there  :blush:

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 04:31:42 AM »
When you contemplate the cost of other purchases in terms of ponies. "Yeah, I could buy that DVD set, but it's like 10 ponies!!"

Elf

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this. I said to my mother how many ponies something was worth the other day :blush:

I got a few more...

When you're typing in a search engine and realise you've just typed ponies instinctively instead of what you meant.  :P

Or when you have a day off and decide to rearrange your pony displays, and when you're finally finished you look at the clock... to discover 5 hours have passed!  :lol: (literally last week for me)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 04:33:36 AM »
When you contemplate the cost of other purchases in terms of ponies. "Yeah, I could buy that DVD set, but it's like 10 ponies!!"

Elf

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this. I said to my mother how many ponies something was worth the other day :blush:

I got a few more...

When you're typing in a search engine and realise you've just typed ponies instinctively instead of what you meant.  :P

Or when you have a day off and decide to rearrange your pony displays, and when you're finally finished you look at the clock... to discover 5 hours have passed!  :lol: (literally last week for me)

Lol that's today for me but I think it' gonna take me more than 5 hrs today...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 05:42:43 AM »
Yesterday, my floor was recarpeted with my pony accessories, 2 stables, 2 grooming parlours, dream castle, one waterfall, one hair salon, one nursery and one dance school as I played match the accessory.I have barely begun with the attic playsets.

Yet I am still ebaying for accessories because I don't have them all!

I swear mlp is a disease.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:39 AM »
Yesterday, my floor was recarpeted with my pony accessories, 2 stables, 2 grooming parlours, dream castle, one waterfall, one hair salon, one nursery and one dance school as I played match the accessory.I have barely begun with the attic playsets.

Lol Taffeta right now I'm trying to find the floor so I can play that game so far I have one 55 gal tub FULL of unsorted accessories and I'm still finding more stuff as I'm cleaning plus yes I just bought a large lot on eBay to get a few more things that I need....

When I finish sorting I'm going to be picturing the excess and getting them up on my Sales Page..
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Princess Lala

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 06:26:45 AM »
Haha.. yes!!

..when you tell yourself, "Ok, this is my last purchase for the moment/week/month/year.." and it never is..  >_< :biggrin:

This is me! xD Im super guilty!

Post Merge: July 07, 2015, 06:34:55 AM

Elf
OMG this is me too!! I do this with everything, especially junk food! Which is why my pantry is all canned veggies, mac n cheese, rice, and those cheap 25cent cup ramen! xD The other day I was having an estrogen rush and wanted to cave and buy ice cream, donuts, french fries, cereal, and the expensive pasta sauce but I was like "hmmmmm this is the same amount of that Build a Bear pony im missing! " I recently paid rent and all I can think about is how many $50 glitter Funko variant ponies I could buy with that monies... @-@ but....I gotta have someplace to live to put the ponies on my shelf! xD Life is so hard as a pony collector.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:34:55 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 10:35:29 AM »

Lol Taffeta right now I'm trying to find the floor so I can play that game so far I have one 55 gal tub FULL of unsorted accessories and I'm still finding more stuff as I'm cleaning plus yes I just bought a large lot on eBay to get a few more things that I need....

When I finish sorting I'm going to be picturing the excess and getting them up on my Sales Page..

Likewise! Complicating my sorting is my sister's unhelpful memory of what playsets she had. Conversation goes kinda like this:
Me: Naynie, do you have a Show Stable?
Naynie: Dunno. Maybe?
Me: ...

Years ago, when we used to go to carboot sales people would often not sell ponies separate from buildings so at one point we had about eight Show Stables. We still seem to have three, and one I know is mine from childhood that I had second hand. I've sorted out a complete set of accessories for it except the yellow brush which I know is somewhere but don't know where. The problem is working out which of the three is actually my stable...and whether one of the others belongs to my sister or whether we have two to take to carboot ><.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:37:07 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 12:16:21 PM »
I just opened my knitting project drawer and found Primrose, Italy Pinwheel, two Takara baby fakies, and two glo worm baby pony accessories. So that's where I put them......   :blush:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2015, 03:32:52 PM »
You've got pony merch in the storage shed (and don't even know what you own anymore), ponies in the garage, ponies in the kitchen, ponies in the guest bedroom, and then ponies in your own bedroom. The only room in the house without ponies is the bathroom.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2015, 04:01:11 PM »
When you find yourself sitting staring at your ponies thinking how beautiful they are, and sometimes even tell them out loud!  :blush:

Jules x

Offline Saphraira

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Shoo be doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2015, 04:24:55 PM »
When you wernt planning on having expensive grails and yet here we are lusting after Mimic and surprise twins mommy. G1 giant babies to boot  >_< :cry:
Looking for Surprise twins mommy

Princess Lala

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2015, 07:28:08 PM »
...when you are organizing your ponies and you have all of them out on the floor then have an instinctual urge to swim in them! (did this earlier when reorganizing my plushies!) Hey, I couldnt resist!!!  :blush:

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2015, 12:03:32 AM »
There are no clothes in your closet, only ponies. (and other toys.)  :blush:
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline Jordan

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2015, 12:50:09 AM »
when you're looking though a box of all the boxes you've kept of ponies you've opened only to find you had ponies you don't even remember buying in there  :lookround:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal