collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [Who even knows...]  (Read 13664 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: 4DE Pony Plushies Up for Pre-Order! [updated]
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2014, 11:02:21 AM »
Email sent!  Now to sit back and wait for a reply.  ^.^
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2014, 11:40:43 AM »
They have all been like 2-3 months later than 4DE anticipated-

I just noticed that Toywiz now says that Luna is coming in JANUARY, and while I could find that Luna preorder on Midtown by following the link on the first page of this thread, I couldn't find it using a search....  so I bet Luna will be late. 

To find her at Midtown you have to click the "Advance Order" box when you're searching.  It's way down on the bottom of the left side.  :) 

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2014, 12:13:14 PM »
I emailed Midtown as well just to see if they have any more info, but no response from them yet
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2014, 12:38:01 PM »
I'm very interested to see if these actually start shipping sometime. I haven't jumped in on any preordering yet, I think I'm kind of burnt out on the fact that Fluttershy was predicted to be available in October last year. Plus I would prefer to order through 4DE's own website like I did for Twilight and Pinkie.

Has there been any news about the mini versions of the mane six plushies, or have they dropped that idea? I was REALLY looking forward to having a tiny Fluttershy plush, too.

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2014, 05:12:21 PM »
Looks like the release date on Midtown Comics is now 12/10... I haven't heard anything yet from my local comic shop about my order, so it looks like it'll be a few more weeks.

Iris Patch

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2014, 09:07:38 PM »
I wanted a Luna but I dunno now... they're over 2x the price of the others. o_O I love my Aurora Luna, I may just have to be satisfied with that.

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2014, 11:28:12 PM »
I preordered Fluttershy during the Black Friday sale on a website called The MLP Source. Most of the rest of 4DE's plushies are available there too, including an open-wing variant of Twilight!

The numbers in stock vary, but seem to be hanging around 12 of each. Release date is the 1st of December; that's tomorrow! However, I'm a little suspicious that all of them seem to still be using their prototype pictures.

http://www.themlpsource.com/catalog/mlp_toys-plush/1093

Oh, forgot to mention: Their Black Friday sale might still be going. They had 20% off everything, or free shipping within America over $75 to choose from as a coupon benefit applied at checkout.
:fox:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2014, 11:19:57 AM »
I preordered Fluttershy during the Black Friday sale on a website called The MLP Source. Most of the rest of 4DE's plushies are available there too, including an open-wing variant of Twilight!

The numbers in stock vary, but seem to be hanging around 12 of each. Release date is the 1st of December; that's tomorrow! However, I'm a little suspicious that all of them seem to still be using their prototype pictures.

Oh, forgot to mention: Their Black Friday sale might still be going. They had 20% off everything, or free shipping within America over $75 to choose from as a coupon benefit applied at checkout.

Looks like they updated their "date available by" for the ponies to December 15th and 16th...

Post Merge: December 05, 2014, 11:20:34 AM

They have all been like 2-3 months later than 4DE anticipated-

I just noticed that Toywiz now says that Luna is coming in JANUARY, and while I could find that Luna preorder on Midtown by following the link on the first page of this thread, I couldn't find it using a search....  so I bet Luna will be late. 

To find her at Midtown you have to click the "Advance Order" box when you're searching.  It's way down on the bottom of the left side.  :)

Thanks Skeen! Dude, I just looked in there and they are selling those WeLoveFine exclusive statutes, for LESS than the price WeLoveFine charged! Lol

Offline moonsugar

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2014, 12:10:37 PM »

Looks like they updated their "date available by" for the ponies to December 15th and 16th...

Yeah, I got an email letting me know Fluttershy didn't arrive, so they'll ship her separately when she does. I guess, in a nutshell, I just preordered one :P Oh well. I was hoping, but not expecting, 4DE to actually get their stuff together for once.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2014, 05:28:10 PM »
The comic store I preordered these at had bad news for us today. Apparently all their 4DE orders have been completely cancelled - something on the manufacturer's end, but the store doesn't know why. Apparently when things get cancelled through Diamond Select the stores get no information nor do they know if/when they'll come back up for sale.

I preordered these plushes back in June or July, when they first appeared on Diamond Select's catalog. So I got a refund and I'll have to replace my order if they ever come back up for sale.

I just want to post this here, because it may have happened to someone else. If you ordered through a store that uses Diamond Select, it may be a good idea to confirm that your order is still going through.

I am really annoyed. I preordered (and paid for!) these way back in early summer and now my order's cancelled. And the preorders at Midtown comics are sold out so I'm kinda out of luck :/ I've messaged 4DE through facebook and emailed them, so I hope they respond and at least let me know if they'll become available again so I can order thru the comic store (again...). The guy who has been handling my order has been so nice and awesome through all this. I know this kind of screws them over as well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:53:18 PM by Jocelyn »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2014, 06:13:24 PM »
Oh wow... that's definitely bad news.  :cry:

I hadn't paid for my plushies yet.  Was gonna pay whenever they got to the store, but I'll have my fiance check with them whenever he goes this week to see if they've heard anything.
Instagram / Want List

Offline moonsugar

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2014, 06:44:43 PM »
Oh no! I've sent an email to the website I preordered from. I hope they won't be affected.

Sigh. When are 4DE going to get themselves together?

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2014, 06:51:20 PM »
Between this and the issue with the Funko figures, it seems like the end of the year is a bad time for pre-orders...
Instagram / Want List

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2014, 07:26:42 PM »
Man, I'm glad I didn't make any pre-orders, I thought these girls looked super-cute but decided that I would just wait until they had some for regular sale... @_@
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Niksilp

« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »
4DE posted an update today saying they've been pushed back to "winter": http://www.4de.com/toy-release-status-update/

I'm still going to try and check in with my local comic store sometime soon and make sure my order is all good though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal