collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird Stuff You've Done - That Made Perfect Sense at the Time  (Read 3542 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Stuff You've Done - That Made Perfect Sense at the Time
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2014, 02:53:33 PM »
All of these are too funny XD and now we know who the culprits are when we next get G1s covered in nail polish and lipstick stains :lmao: oh and haircuts too :P

And I thought my toys were real, and it horrified me that they could get lonely or feel forgotten about and abandoned.

LOL!  I STILL feel like this!!!  :)

awww :lovey:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2014, 06:10:18 AM »
Decided to be a Catholic priest one day and gave my grandmother and my stuffed animals communion french fries.  I bet Rome shuddered...
:socks:   :frog:

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2014, 10:10:17 AM »
Decided to be a Catholic priest one day and gave my grandmother and my stuffed animals communion french fries.  I bet Rome shuddered...

:rofl:

I was just cleaning some of my childhood ponies and realised what the weird stuff in their eye crevaces was!
When I was a kid (and even now) I LOVED stop-motion animation, so I'd make my own movies all the time. The ponies would advance across the TV screen (yes, i used one of those monolith video cams from the 80's) but it bothered me that they didn't blink. I decided to use pasticene to fix that little problem! All these years later it's still there on some of them and it's taken some pretty intense scrubbing, but it's coming off with no ill effects! Thanks to that i now know i can use the stuff to cover eyes and symbols while perxide bathing or sun bathing ponies! Yay wacky young me :P

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2014, 07:41:12 PM »
I was just cleaning some of my childhood ponies and realised what the weird stuff in their eye crevaces was!
When I was a kid (and even now) I LOVED stop-motion animation, so I'd make my own movies all the time. The ponies would advance across the TV screen (yes, i used one of those monolith video cams from the 80's) but it bothered me that they didn't blink. I decided to use pasticene to fix that little problem! All these years later it's still there on some of them and it's taken some pretty intense scrubbing, but it's coming off with no ill effects! Thanks to that i now know i can use the stuff to cover eyes and symbols while perxide bathing or sun bathing ponies! Yay wacky young me :P
[/quote]

Omg I never knew! That's good to know- I was about to sun fade some of my ponies haha  :lol:
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Stuff You\'ve Done - That Made Perfect Sense at the Time
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2014, 06:08:30 AM »
Oh and uh... my neighbor, who was a boy, wanted our pokemon and digimon toys to get married so we decorated his backyard for the wedding and built a sandcastle honeymoon vacation with a 'giant pool' that was a tupperware bowl burried in the sand with water poured in it. Omg I was retarded LOL My poor sad Charla hasnt heard from Mr Charizard in over 17 years....bit at least she still has the kids (a boy charmeleon and his little sister Cha Cha the charmander)

We also had a big wedding for my Agumon, Fireball, and his Patomon female who he named Iceball. So she is Mrs Iceball Fireball.

:thumb: :thumb: :haha:
hehe great story, you totally made my night.  Love this thread!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal